Losing my mind

Jess, I'm sorry to hear about AF — I hope October is magical BFP month for all of us! I have heard great things about the soy; I hope it works for you!!

Chris, good luck with your appt and let us know how it goes!

Love, so sorry to hear about your experience. I took Clomid CD3-7 this time too! I'm on CD9 so we are only a day apart! I had a talk with my pg cousin, and she told me she thinks I'm jumping the gun on IUI (even though she got a fertility monitor, was put on metformin, was seeing a fertility doctor, etc.). It's SO easy for them to tell us to calm down, it will happen, etc. from where they are standing. But I bet if we had asked them back when they were TTC, we'd get a much different story.

I have a tiny update: I was thinking Thursday was the day DH was supposed to try for his SA again, but it was actually today and I forgot. DH came downstairs and said, "Let's go; we have an hour to drop it off, right?" :happydance: I was shocked!!!!!!

We had a talk, though, and we may end up BDing on the day of the injection instead of having the IUI, and I'm okay with that. :cloud9:

I'm so happy to hear that! Good luck to you!

Sorry to hear you are feeling sick, Love — is this the first time taking Clomid on CD3-7? I took it CD5-9 the first 2 cycles, and since taking it earlier this cycle the side effects feel much worse. Uck. Hope you feel better soon.

Jess, if you find one of those magical balls, let me know! I feel the same way. Like I'm in limbo and I just want to know one way or the other so I can move on. I hate when ppl offer pregnancy advice; they really don't know why they got pregnant, it's one of life's mysteries and they should keep their mouths shut except to be supportive! ;) It is nice to vent.

Thank you, Conceive!

P.S. I'm having hot/cold flashes like mad tonight, and I feel nauseated. :wacko:

Angel that's exactly how I'm feeling right now! All 3 cycles I've taken the Clomid on days 3-7, but I've never felt this bad. Not sure if its a combo of them and getting sick, or what. Either way, I hope you start feeling better.

I hope both you girls feel better today!
I just got out of the blood and ultrasound today is CD10 and my follice is 16cm and with femara they like to see it at least 20cm so I am waiting on the nurse to call me and let me know when to come back in for another ultrasound prob in 2 days from now.

In the 14 months that I have been off BCPs I have had TERRIBLE cycles/symptoms. I have only dealt with hot flashes a couple times. But, bad hormonal headaches, sick to my stomach, really sore boobs, loss of appetite for a couple of days followed by feeling like I could eat an entire package of cookies in one sitting. It is amazing to me what hormones can do to our bodies.

I have to tell you with the Soy, I took it at night, and really didn't have any symptoms like I do when I take clomid. That being said, I have felt my ovaries a lot over the past couple days - I don't know what they are doing, but I hope it is a good sign.

Angel: So happy for you, i guess relaxation worked for your DH :)
Hope you and love are feeling fine today.
Chris: Do tell us how your ultrasound goes.

Feeling somewhat better today, still have a massive headache!

OK so... a girl on FB announced her pregnancy today... shes 8 weeks... she gave birth to her first back in December... people are lapping me!! :hissy:

Also my doctor and I have been playing ohone tag since monday... not sure how we keep missing eachother but we do! Lol hopefully I get to talk to her tonight so I can finally find out what the mystery test and its results are. Im not even worried about it anymore... just curious!

What's going on ladies? I hope everyone has fun plans this weekend!

hello my name is rose and i am addicted to ttc

:) nice to meet you all! what am i doing this weekend..... mmm... taking my fifth pill of my first round of clomid. i already have my hopes up. there's no denying it. i've had two losses too though, so bfp or no bfp, i'm going to be a basket case. it was great reading the first couple pages of this thread. i'm with you exactly on all that. the need to not stress causing stress, the people lapping you on facebook. (my mom was posing with someone else's baby the last i looked. I'm SO JEALOUS) :brat: and this will be my first. i want to be a mom yesterday and this crap's not fair! :hissy: if i had believed there would be any chance i'd have trouble conceiving, i would have gotten knocked up right after high school. i'm not a stay at home wifey, but i am aiming for twins so OH will agree i HAVE to stay at home full time. xo girls. have a great weekend and try to have some recreational sex. ;)

Hi Rose, welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your losses :hugs: how long have you been ttc? I know it's not fair, I'm really feeling like I'm reaching the end of my patience with all of this... Even though I've only been trying 10 months.

I never thought I'd say this... But I'm tired of sex. Lol this is the time I'm supposed to be doing it and I just don't have the urge!

:) nice to meet you all! what am i doing this weekend..... mmm... taking my fifth pill of my first round of clomid. i already have my hopes up. there's no denying it. i've had two losses too though, so bfp or no bfp, i'm going to be a basket case. it was great reading the first couple pages of this thread. i'm with you exactly on all that. the need to not stress causing stress, the people lapping you on facebook. (my mom was posing with someone else's baby the last i looked. I'm SO JEALOUS) :brat: and this will be my first. i want to be a mom yesterday and this crap's not fair! :hissy: if i had believed there would be any chance i'd have trouble conceiving, i would have gotten knocked up right after high school. i'm not a stay at home wifey, but i am aiming for twins so OH will agree i HAVE to stay at home full time. xo girls. have a great weekend and try to have some recreational sex. ;)

Hello and welcome to this thread :) we are all in the same boat here! I'm sorry to hear about ur losses, but just know that u will have that baby one day soon

Hi Rose, welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your losses :hugs: how long have you been ttc? I know it's not fair, I'm really feeling like I'm reaching the end of my patience with all of this... Even though I've only been trying 10 months.

I never thought I'd say this... But I'm tired of sex. Lol this is the time I'm supposed to be doing it and I just don't have the urge!

S

I'm STILL playing phone tag with the doctor, it's so annoying!

So this mornin I did an OPK and left the strip sitting on the counter... Hubby came in and saw the 2 lines and he literally screamed... He was so happy. It absolutely broke my heart to have to tell him that it was an OV test :cry:

Love, that happened to me the last two times too, well actually the first time it was me and the second time it was a flip flop where I was not in the mood and then he wasn't - but then we eventually bowmchickabowow just in time. Alas no bfp and that's what people have been alluding to me all day - that I need to decrease my stress. But like I told my mom the annoying thing about being stressed is that it's not like you can be like - oh no, I'm too stressed and that's not good and somehow will yourself to be less stressed, in fact, there's a vicious cycle and like was said early in this thread, if you waited this long and if you've finally been trying and it's been a year and no success of course, you're gonna start to freak when nothing happens. I've been trying for about a year and a half, but started out being "sloppy" two years ago.

Love, that is so cute and sweet how your man reacted to the opk, what a sweetie. :hugs:

Chris, thanks for the warm welcome! :dust:

So this mornin I did an OPK and left the strip sitting on the counter... Hubby came in and saw the 2 lines and he literally screamed... He was so happy. It absolutely broke my heart to have to tell him that it was an OV test :cry:

Oh man that totally sucks! :(

Oh so sorry love :hugs:. I am sure you will get a BFP soon just don't lose heart.

Sorry love! I know how hard that must have been.try not to lose hope.

chris, yay! Good luck with that big follicle.

rose, welcome. i am ttc after a loss, too, but from a long time ago. i know how u feel. lots of luck to u!!

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum. Fingers crossed for you. I know what you mean about it not being fair. This would be my first and we have been trying for over a year. It's been a roller coaster but I had my HSG test a few weeks ago and all is well...so next step is IUI with injectibles if the natural way doesn't work. We decided to go that route in January...so we shall see! Oh and, regarding FB, I actually took myself off, partially for the fact that everyone and their mother was waiting for me to get preggers and I was fed up with that. My tubes, my rules!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->