Losing my mind

Lol I agree! I think ttc makes you hate people more... Well certain people lol. I did totally unsubscribe from her this morning... I can't take Danielle anymore lol!

The psychic told me that within 6 weeks I would be pregnant with a boy and I would carry him to 39 weeks. I'd give birth at like 3 in the afternoon as she ave me all kinda of crazy details! If she's right, then this month will be within the 6 weeks... I don't know if I fully believe in psychics but it was crazy that she gave me a pregnancy reading but didnt touch the subject on my friends.

Lol!
Well I sure hope the psychic was right! That would be insane!

ive done the gambling thing a few times. more often i do the thing where i make decisions based on whether i *might* get pregnant. like should i plan to do this or that, buy a certain article of clothing, eat sushi, apply for a new job, get tampons, that sort of thing.

angel, pulling for you

Cool, I am such an angry person now!!! :growlmad: I do get depressed, but you're right -- the rage hits me even harder, and I just want to hit something! Sometimes I just want to hit myself, because I get angry at my body for not working or doing what I want. I'm trying to read a book on Western philosophy and inner peace to try to get a handle on my anger. :flower:

Love, I do find myself gambling, so to speak. I'll be hoping for something to happen, like win a raffle, and I'll think to myself, "I want to win! But not in place of getting pregnant!" Stuff like that. We were at a game convention this weekend, and I had 2 tarot readings! One was a bust, didn't feel accurate at all and the chick doing it was a fake I think. The other was nice, but I could tell she was holding something back so I told her about the miscarriage and TTC. I didn't want to do that because I think it affects the reading. But she told me she thinks I need to back off the fertility treatment because my DH hasn't grieved about the MC (it was 13 years ago!). She doesn't see me getting pg for at least 6 months or a year. But I don't care! I went home and did a reading myself and got a lot of the same cards she pulled, but in different positions, and they didn't say to hold off, they said to keep strong and be persistent! I don't know, I guess I just wanted her to say "you will be a mom soon." :cry:

Horseypants, I've been having wierd, vivid and sometimes scary dreams ever since I started the Clomid, so that's probably what's causing it. I have read very different things about aspirin and NSAIDs; I've seen where baby aspirin is supposed to assist with implantation, but I've also read very bad things about taking NSAIDs while TTC and aspirin is an NSAID so that's why I haven't tried it myself. :shrug:

For my update, I had my first follicle scan (yay!) and I have 3 follicles, only one of which will probably be mature enough. So he thinks in 2 days it will be big enough, so Wednesday I go in for my trigger. DH and I are compromising on the IUI; I'm going to try Clomid with trigger for a few months first. I think he will be more receptive to timed BDing since he hated doing the SA so much! BTW, his SA came back just fine! I think the doc said he needed a number higher than 50 million and it was like 189!!! :thumbup: Everything else, movement, etc., was also good! I'm still feeling pretty hopeful, but we'll see ... I tend to have ups and downs just like everyone else. TTC is an awful rollercoaster, but the ups are very nice! :happydance:

Great news so glad to hear! U won't even need the iui I know it :)

If the psychic is right... I will literally lose my shit. Lol sorry for the lack of a classy expression. I would find that woman and have her help me with all my life decisions and I would be a true believer!

Angel I hope the trigger shot works for you! and Im glad you and hubby came to a compromise! I wish my doctor would give me the damn trigger shot... hell I wish she would watch my follies so I knew what the heck was going on. LOL I STILL HAVENT TALKED TO HER ABOUT THE MYSTERY TEST!!

Cool, I am such an angry person now!!! :growlmad: I do get depressed, but you're right -- the rage hits me even harder, and I just want to hit something! Sometimes I just want to hit myself, because I get angry at my body for not working or doing what I want. I'm trying to read a book on Western philosophy and inner peace to try to get a handle on my anger. :flower:

Love, I do find myself gambling, so to speak. I'll be hoping for something to happen, like win a raffle, and I'll think to myself, "I want to win! But not in place of getting pregnant!" Stuff like that. We were at a game convention this weekend, and I had 2 tarot readings! One was a bust, didn't feel accurate at all and the chick doing it was a fake I think. The other was nice, but I could tell she was holding something back so I told her about the miscarriage and TTC. I didn't want to do that because I think it affects the reading. But she told me she thinks I need to back off the fertility treatment because my DH hasn't grieved about the MC (it was 13 years ago!). She doesn't see me getting pg for at least 6 months or a year. But I don't care! I went home and did a reading myself and got a lot of the same cards she pulled, but in different positions, and they didn't say to hold off, they said to keep strong and be persistent! I don't know, I guess I just wanted her to say "you will be a mom soon." :cry:

Horseypants, I've been having wierd, vivid and sometimes scary dreams ever since I started the Clomid, so that's probably what's causing it. I have read very different things about aspirin and NSAIDs; I've seen where baby aspirin is supposed to assist with implantation, but I've also read very bad things about taking NSAIDs while TTC and aspirin is an NSAID so that's why I haven't tried it myself. :shrug:

For my update, I had my first follicle scan (yay!) and I have 3 follicles, only one of which will probably be mature enough. So he thinks in 2 days it will be big enough, so Wednesday I go in for my trigger. DH and I are compromising on the IUI; I'm going to try Clomid with trigger for a few months first. I think he will be more receptive to timed BDing since he hated doing the SA so much! BTW, his SA came back just fine! I think the doc said he needed a number higher than 50 million and it was like 189!!! :thumbup: Everything else, movement, etc., was also good! I'm still feeling pretty hopeful, but we'll see ... I tend to have ups and downs just like everyone else. TTC is an awful rollercoaster, but the ups are very nice! :happydance:

Its a great news that your DH SA came back good.I hope Clomid with trigger works for you and you don't need IUI. Angel i am keeping my fingers crossed for you .Keep us posted!!

Lol I agree! I think ttc makes you hate people more... Well certain people lol. I did totally unsubscribe from her this morning... I can't take Danielle anymore lol!

The psychic told me that within 6 weeks I would be pregnant with a boy and I would carry him to 39 weeks. I'd give birth at like 3 in the afternoon as she ave me all kinda of crazy details! If she's right, then this month will be within the 6 weeks... I don't know if I fully believe in psychics but it was crazy that she gave me a pregnancy reading but didnt touch the subject on my friends.

It's crazy that your psychic gave you so much details.And if you get your BFP then i guess even i will go to your psychic :winkwink:
Just wanted to ask why did you shift to Femera?

LOL ladies pleeeese dont take this the wrong
way - I AM SO gLAD I FOUND A PLACE where we are not trying to do that fake BE POSITIVE CRAP lol - at least not allll the time right? :) it is a load off. whew. lol at dani and her banana

I am happy that you found this forum :) It really feels good to vent out your angry here.

It's crazy that your psychic gave you so much details.And if you get your BFP then i guess even i will go to your psychic :winkwink:
Just wanted to ask why did you shift to Femera?

Oh I didnt shift from Femera, Ive only ever been on Clomid.

Honestly, Id be willing to switch. If I dont get a bfp this month Im open to going a different route than Clomid. I know I have to go see my doc again at the end of this cycle, so hopefully we can discuss and get a new plan of action.

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone!

Love, i hope your doc gives you some more options, ive heard femera isnt as many side effects as clomid -- if u switch, u have to tell me cuz this clomid is kicking my butt and i have a feeling the trigger will make it worse ... :/ i cant believe u stll havent found out about the mystery test! Its driving ME crazy so i know its driving u crazy!!!

Well the mystery test has been solved. For the third month in a row my prolactin levels and some other hormones have been high with and without fasting before the tests. They checked my Thyroid and it was normal so my doctor thinks it could be a small tumor or cyst on my pituitary gland causing it to secrete more than normal. Apparently too much prolactin will stop the production of estrogen and that as we all know is no good. It could be the reason I don't produce much cervical mucous and apparently without estrogen my uterine lining isn't good either.. So even if I got preggo theres a Big chance it wouldn't stick.... So I have to do an MRI and if it comes back that there is something I start medication for that. If it gets cleared up there's a big chance I'll get pregnant right away she said. She also wants to do the HSG test t the end of this cycle if I don't get my BFP. So that's where I am ladies...:nope: just more bad news. Geez I wish I could get a break and get some good news for once.

Well the mystery test has been solved. For the third month in a row my prolactin levels and some other hormones have been high with and without fasting before the tests. They checked my Thyroid and it was normal so my doctor thinks it could be a small tumor or cyst on my pituitary gland causing it to secrete more than normal. Apparently too much prolactin will stop the production of estrogen and that as we all know is no good. It could be the reason I don't produce much cervical mucous and apparently without estrogen my uterine lining isn't good either.. So even if I got preggo theres a Big chance it wouldn't stick.... So I have to do an MRI and if it comes back that there is something I start medication for that. If it gets cleared up there's a big chance I'll get pregnant right away she said. She also wants to do the HSG test t the end of this cycle if I don't get my BFP. So that's where I am ladies...:nope: just more bad news. Geez I wish I could get a break and get some good news for once.

Well, the way I see it is, at least you know. I would rather know than not know and just keep trying without understanding why it's not happening. The good news? There's a solution! I'm so happy for you! Interesting thought on the Dr's behalf, I know many who wouldn't investigate that far, so I'm guessing you have a good one. For the HSG, since I recently had one, I would recommend taking whatever pill they give you. I only took tylenol and I regretted it during the procedure. It's not that it's extremely painful, it's really just uncomfortable. Fingers crossed for you. Let us know how the tests go.

Yeah it's good to know there is something that can be done... I just don't like the thought of having a tumor or growth in my brain... Kinda scary. Hopefully that's all it is and it's small and it gets regulated in a few months.

Thanks for the advice on the HSG. I really haven't looked to much into it because I didn't think I'd be having one.

Ill keep y'all posted. Hopefully I get an MRI within the next couple days.

Glad you finally got some answers and try to look at it as a good thing that there is a reason here. Even though I know it must be scary and of course we don't want anything to be wrong with us, but just know it's fixable!
The HSG isn't as bad as people make it seem, I took 3 motrins before going in and it was over very quick i'm not gonna lie it wasn't pleasant, but once it's done after 3 minutes the pain stops and that's it! Good luck :thumbup:

Sorry to hear that, love -- *hugs*

If they get it cleared up and u get pg right away thats great!! Thinking positive thoughts for u.

the hsg took less than 2 minutes and like chris said, wasnt pleasant but wasnt that bad.

keep us posted love.

Oh so sorry love :hugs: Ya i know how it feels, when i came to know that my progesterone level was 2.4 which means i am not ovulating i was devastated.Felt like i wasted 10 months of ttc :growlmad: But then i was happy that at least now i know why i was not getting a BFP.
I know high prolactin can cause infertility but at least you will start with medication and i have read cases where pregnancy is achieved within 2 or 3 months after taking the med.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->