Losing my mind

Well the IUI was done 2 weeks ago I had 1 decent sized follicle which I thought I would of had more with the femara, but they say all u need is 1 so who knows...
I am due for AF anytime from tomorrow through the end of this week so I'm in the wAitig game and I can feel AF coming any day now with these pms symptoms! :( I'm seriously going nuts and am so down.

How are you?

PMS symptoms are similar with pregnancy symptoms.I just pray that you get your BFP within 2 or 3 days.Pls don't feel upset :hugs:.Many ladies don't get any symptoms and get BFP. I know its tough and its not fair for us trying so hard and long.
I am fine.Today will be my 4th day on Clomid.I am having a very high bbt temp and yest i had cramps and hot flush once.Even i don't have much expectation this cycle but just hope that i do ov with 50mg clomid.

Well the IUI was done 2 weeks ago I had 1 decent sized follicle which I thought I would of had more with the femara, but they say all u need is 1 so who knows...
I am due for AF anytime from tomorrow through the end of this week so I'm in the wAitig game and I can feel AF coming any day now with these pms symptoms! :( I'm seriously going nuts and am so down.

How are you?

PMS symptoms are similar with pregnancy symptoms.I just pray that you get your BFP within 2 or 3 days.Pls don't feel upset :hugs:.Many ladies don't get any symptoms and get BFP. I know its tough and its not fair for us trying so hard and long.
I am fine.Today will be my 4th day on Clomid.I am having a very high bbt temp and yest i had cramps and hot flush once.Even i don't have much expectation this cycle but just hope that i do ov with 50mg clomid.

Thank you :hugs: I'm trying to have hope, but month after month it's hard and I know you know how that is :( it does suck for us and isn't fair! I am glad my test results are all good and glad I do ovulate but whTs the point? I want a freakin answer as to what is wrong with me!
I really hope u will ovulate and I have good feelings for you!

I exactly know how u feel and what you r going through (after all we are cycle #11 buddies). Sometimes i even think about the possibility of not conceiving ever.I cannot do anything about it but just try and pray that i get my BFP soon.
The TWW is horrible.Sometimes you have your expectation high and sometimes low.It's really like a roller coaster ride.I try not to think about it.
I know you need an answer at least i can blame everything on low progesterone.Not knowing what's wrong is even more frustrating.But just keep faith.We are lucky to have each other.I am keeping my fingers Xed for you.

I exactly know how u feel and what you r going through (after all we are cycle #11 buddies). Sometimes i even think about the possibility of not conceiving ever.I cannot do anything about it but just try and pray that i get my BFP soon.
The TWW is horrible.Sometimes you have your expectation high and sometimes low.It's really like a roller coaster ride.I try not to think about it.
I know you need an answer at least i can blame everything on low progesterone.Not knowing what's wrong is even more frustrating.But just keep faith.We are lucky to have each other.I am keeping my fingers Xed for you.

Thank you I can come on here and feel so much better! Thank God to have u girls. All we can do is pray and that fear of not knowing is the worst part about it all and it's my worst fear! I hope we won't be cycle buddies for much longer lol but hope to stay buddies no matter which way we go :)

I am glad you are feeling better now :hugs:. Everything happens for a reason and i am sure something special is stored for us.The dots in our life does not make sense when we look forward but as time goes and we turn back to look, each and every dot in our life just makes a perfect sense.

Chris .. you probably have said, but it is this your first cycle on IUI? Hopefully you symptoms are BFP symptoms and not PMS symptoms.

Hopefully we are out of here by the end of the year :)

Chris .. you probably have said, but it is this your first cycle on IUI? Hopefully you symptoms are BFP symptoms and not PMS symptoms.

Hopefully we are out of here by the end of the year :)

Yes, it was my first medicated and iui cycle. I sure hope so, thank you!

Chris, try not to be too down! I know how you feel, and I know how hard it is to stay positive!

Cool, you are so right about the roller coaster; it is so confusing! I hope you do well with your Clomid.

Girls, if you ever start to feel down, try to think about when you have your baby boy or baby girl, and how unique and special he or she will be — you will know that the time you conceived them was the perfect time to make them who they are. I try to keep that in mind when I get depressed — it makes me feel a little better.

I am glad you are feeling better now :hugs:. Everything happens for a reason and i am sure something special is stored for us.The dots in our life does not make sense when we look forward but as time goes and we turn back to look, each and every dot in our life just makes a perfect sense.

So very true! :flower:

Chris, try not to be too down! I know how you feel, and I know how hard it is to stay positive!

Cool, you are so right about the roller coaster; it is so confusing! I hope you do well with your Clomid.

Girls, if you ever start to feel down, try to think about when you have your baby boy or baby girl, and how unique and special he or she will be — you will know that the time you conceived them was the perfect time to make them who they are. I try to keep that in mind when I get depressed — it makes me feel a little better.

Yep, thanks! How are u doing?

So true angel.I will always remember that.How are you doing?

I'm OK, just in the 2WW but not expecting much because I don't think we timed BD well (well, we did, but he had his issues a couple of times).

Supposed to test on Nov. 2 and then expect AF within a couple days if no BFP.

When I start again, I will be testing at 14dpo.. or sooner.. I am impatient at it lol.

Hey ladies! Sorry I havent been around the past few days, wedding festivities and seeing family has been hectic! I hope everyone is feeling good and positive!

Well so far everyone is tip-toeing around asking me about babies, and Im thankful for that. Last night at the wedding, one of mine and the brides mutal friends was there and she told me she was 2 months pregnant : ( that kinda brought me down. Also today at lunch, one of my Aunts was sitting next to me and after I ordered a margarita she said "OH I was hoping that weight you had put on was because of a baby, but since youre drinking, Im guessing not...."
RUDE! Rude on so many levels.

Either way, I am supposed to test on the 31st, but I know this one is going to be a negative, so Im not going to anymore. Lets go November.. be my lucky month!!

Going to schedule my HSG first thing for when I get back to Cali.

Wow.. what a biatch. Glad that your trip has been good for the most part.

Hey ladies! Sorry I havent been around the past few days, wedding festivities and seeing family has been hectic! I hope everyone is feeling good and positive!

Well so far everyone is tip-toeing around asking me about babies, and Im thankful for that. Last night at the wedding, one of mine and the brides mutal friends was there and she told me she was 2 months pregnant : ( that kinda brought me down. Also today at lunch, one of my Aunts was sitting next to me and after I ordered a margarita she said "OH I was hoping that weight you had put on was because of a baby, but since youre drinking, Im guessing not...."
RUDE! Rude on so many levels.

Either way, I am supposed to test on the 31st, but I know this one is going to be a negative, so Im not going to anymore. Lets go November.. be my lucky month!!

Going to schedule my HSG first thing for when I get back to Cali.

Ah that's so rude n not nice tell her oh yea your 8 months pregnant pregnant and chose to drink anyway :) u should also tell her to check her own weight!
Yes, def schedule ur hsg test for when u get back to Cali!

So I'm stuck in the house for the next 2 days because we r gettig hit with hurricane Sandy in NY and who knows what will be here. My period is due anytime now too we shall see what happens

Bummer you weren't stuck in your houes for 2 days closer to your O time.. :) Definitely a story to tell!!

Fx'd for a BFP rather than AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->