Losing my mind

I am picturing a scene similar from twilight, where the baby has to eat its way out of the womb... pretty gross, but it would make good TV.. worked for Stephenie Meyer.

Then her baby would be half human, half zombie...Wow Baby Mutant :)

Lol I love it, you should contact the writers and let them know how the show needs to go

i started watching dexter with DF last night and finally figured out my partner. He's just like dexter without the murdering part i hope. and also, ive lost my mind today - kind of embarrassing but i am ripping people's heads off if they got to have kids? i think that's the common theme? i jsut tore someone a new one for posting on a ttc#1 thread when she's only ttc the first with her second man when she already ttc two with the previous one - and i feel bad but also still on a rampage? (that made no sense. i think she has two kids and i still have ZERO. that's the point) ...its one of those days where you cant shut up even though you already wish you hadnt said a word all day.

Don't get too aggressive, the moderators get temperamental when people get pissy on here... Don't want to see you get kicked off the site :)

Sorry you are having a bad day...

horsey Im sorry youre having a bad day, but aknqtpie is right, dont do too much or youll get booted! Ive seen it happen to people in the short time Ive been on here.

Do like I do and write out what you want to say but dont send it. After you write it out and re-read it a couple times you wont want to post it. Just delete it or close out B&B. :hugs:

I feel the frustration too sometimes. I just try to remember that was comes easy for me, doesn't come easy for others in different areas of my life. Of course, I have my moments (especially when in a line at Target, for some odd reason, I always see a mother with several children who couldn't seem to care less). Just my luck, but I try not to judge.

Horsey, try not to get yourself kicked off, we like having you here :flower:

On a separate note...watched the walking dead today. Crazy how Lori managed to get knocked up while zombies are walking around, maybe we need to have a bunch of zombies running after us (makes the sperm swim faster, perhaps?). Haha....I'm not sure about Lori, I saw the posts about her. My hubby can't stand her but I'm not quite sure yet. It'll be interesting to see how she gives birth...

Horsey, yes the girls are right I know how annoying it could be and it's nice to tell people where to go sometimes, but just let t go and try to ignore these people

Mutant sperm.. I am telling you.. its going to be a zombie baby.. lol

you guys are so right. in bed being an insomniac last ngiht i was thinking i needed to come back in the morning and delete everything i said. luckily, i didnt completely cross the line. i am worried i hurt the woman's feelings - i reached out to her as much as i could without being additionally psycho. next time i am taking the tact suggested by s_love. vent, don't send. lol DF told me this morning the twilite movie comes out nov 26 and i said, "zombie baby." i remember seeing the prego with a vamp one during my mc and it sucked. lol. i was like r u effin kidding me right now.

It actually comes out Nov 16 ... but I don't get to watch it until Nov 23 ... yes I am a twi-hard ... my bestie gets into town for thanksgiving so we are going to go watch it... soooo exciting!! :)

I know right... vamps can impregnate women and carry to term.. WTF??

How do vampires get an erection if they don't have blood flow...? Lol Ok sorry just my random thought. I too am a Twi-hard. I never go the opening week because I hate Soooo many people being around me! Lol I give it a bit to calm down

I saw the first one opening night, and then new moon and eclipse, we did the midnight showing... for Breaking Dawn part 1 we realized we were too old to do midnight showing and saw it opening night. Since my bestie moved, we will see it the weekend after..

LOL love i must admit you have a very good question :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->