Losing my mind

A perma-erection sounds incredibly uncomfortable lol.

Well I leave for Texas tomorrow, I will be gone a week. I'm mentally preparing myself for all the "where's the baby bump?" And "aren't y'all trying for kids?" That I'm going to get when I see friends and family... Ugh not at all looking forward to that part. I'm also kinda pissy because my husband is on duty tonight and wasn't able to come home. I've barely gotten to talk to him. Still up in the air on if his commanding officer is going to let him take me to the airport in the morning...I want to see him before I leave! Lol I know it's only a week (and believe me we've been separated a lot longer during deployments) but it would still be nice to see him and get in some sexy time before I go :blush:

Maybe if your DH tells his CO he needs to get some, the CO will sympathize??

Hope he can get some time off. And I hope your TX trip isn't too bad!!!

Lol I can see the conversation now "Excuse me sir I need personal time in order to make sexy time with my wife before she takes leave" lol I love it. Hopefully his CO will be in a good mood and let him.

I'm hoping that no one even asks about babies or anything when I go home... Fingers crossed!

Guys sympathize with other guys when it comes to sexy time I think lol..

You just need to come up with some crazy ass response to say if anyone says anything... something that will make them not say anything to you ever again... On the hunt for a website with said information..

https://www.heartlessdoll.com/2009/03/top_ten_best_responses_to_when_are_you_having_a_ba.php?page=1

Here you go!

LOL those lines are very funny specially "as soon as i get off the crack" :)

Lol love it! The crack one was my favorite but I'd also probably do the "next Sunday at 5:00" lol I would love to see te confusion saying that and just walking away.

Love hope u have a wonderful trip and make sure to give a smart ass answer if u do get asked!

.. and then tell us all about the reactions to the smart ass responses!

Well ladies I made it home to Houston. The airports were brutal today... so many annoying people. And wouldnt you know the lady I got seated next to, pregnant. Bahahaha oh well. So far so good, no one has asked about babies, but Ive only been here for 3 hours! I hope everyone is having a great night!

A perma-erection sounds incredibly uncomfortable lol.

Well I leave for Texas tomorrow, I will be gone a week. I'm mentally preparing myself for all the "where's the baby bump?" And "aren't y'all trying for kids?" That I'm going to get when I see friends and family... Ugh not at all looking forward to that part. I'm also kinda pissy because my husband is on duty tonight and wasn't able to come home. I've barely gotten to talk to him. Still up in the air on if his commanding officer is going to let him take me to the airport in the morning...I want to see him before I leave! Lol I know it's only a week (and believe me we've been separated a lot longer during deployments) but it would still be nice to see him and get in some sexy time before I go :blush:

S_love, I know what you mean about the questions. We recently went to a thing and I was asked "where's the baby?" I was so out of it that day that I said "we didn't have one" and this cracked me up after the fact. I seriously thought she meant, whee was my baby. You could always put a humorous spin on it and say "oh, we had 'em, but we stuffed them in the trunk on the drive over, they were being too loud." That's a good way to get out of that uncomfortable situation...and trust me, between in laws who criticize my marriage (and mostly giving me the stink eye because I haven't had any yet) andd friends of the hubby asking, I've learned how to do this.

Hey guys, sorry ive been mia this week. my schedule changed at work and im trying to acclimate. hope everyone is well!

Well ladies I made it home to Houston. The airports were brutal today... so many annoying people. And wouldnt you know the lady I got seated next to, pregnant. Bahahaha oh well. So far so good, no one has asked about babies, but Ive only been here for 3 hours! I hope everyone is having a great night!

But of course you were lol ugh Glad you got there safely!
Well my new response to people when they ask me that question is "I just got a new puppy and that's my baby" and that usually takes that question off track. I'm waiting for the day that I flip on someone.

My new position is so much more work ... ugh. but i dont have time to think, let alone be depressed bcuz im not pg! ;)

That's great maybe I should get a second or maybe third job lol

Angel: Nice to see you :)
Chris: How did your 2nd ultrasound go??

Well the IUI was done 2 weeks ago I had 1 decent sized follicle which I thought I would of had more with the femara, but they say all u need is 1 so who knows...
I am due for AF anytime from tomorrow through the end of this week so I'm in the wAitig game and I can feel AF coming any day now with these pms symptoms! :( I'm seriously going nuts and am so down.

How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->