Losing my mind

Ugh this week coming up is exactly a year we been ttc :(
Which means I'm pretty much out of that "normal" range

Oh Chris,I know how you feel.I would be following you soon:hugs: .Sometime everything becomes so unbearable to me.But i pray your IUI works and you get a BFP.

So sorry, Conceive -- *HUGS* I really thought this was it for you.

I plan on drinking tomorrow because I can ... you should do the same!! :)

Hope you feel better.

Well i guess that's one of the plus point for not falling pregnant :)We can drink as much as we want.

Ugh this week coming up is exactly a year we been ttc :(
Which means I'm pretty much out of that "normal" range

Oh Chris,I know how you feel.I would be following you soon:hugs: .Sometime everything becomes so unbearable to me.But i pray your IUI works and you get a BFP.

That's how I feel like I don't know how much I can take! Thanks, we will see but I don't have high hopes :(

Conceive, Im sorry about AF, I was really hoping this was it for you.

Chris and Cool, I know the year mark can mess with your mind, December is our year mark too. It just seems crazy to think of all the time weve put into it and nothing to show for it yet.

Aknqtpie Im loving your profile picture, it made me giggle!

Angel- stranger things have happened than an egg hanging out longer than it should lol, just keep your fingers crossed and hope and pray!! If you do have to take December off, I hope it does you and your dh some good.

Well FS ordered a shit ton of blood work for me and the hubby this morning. He put a rush on the results, he said he should have them for me today and that if the levels are still high that I have a prescription for Bromocriptine waiting for me to start to normalize them. The FS is really knowledgeable and polite but he gives off a creepy vibe lol....Hubby also has to go back for another SA... they didnt have an opening until JANUARY!! I dont want to wait that long!

January for an SA??? It's not like they have to help him ejaculate....

Glad my picture is making people laugh..

AFM - HCG results back, I was at 24 yesterday.. bleeding turned into passing a bunch more clots.. so maybe that was it??? Going in tuesday for more bloodwork.

Conceive, Im sorry about AF, I was really hoping this was it for you.

Chris and Cool, I know the year mark can mess with your mind, December is our year mark too. It just seems crazy to think of all the time weve put into it and nothing to show for it yet.

Aknqtpie Im loving your profile picture, it made me giggle!

Angel- stranger things have happened than an egg hanging out longer than it should lol, just keep your fingers crossed and hope and pray!! If you do have to take December off, I hope it does you and your dh some good.

Well FS ordered a shit ton of blood work for me and the hubby this morning. He put a rush on the results, he said he should have them for me today and that if the levels are still high that I have a prescription for Bromocriptine waiting for me to start to normalize them. The FS is really knowledgeable and polite but he gives off a creepy vibe lol....Hubby also has to go back for another SA... they didnt have an opening until JANUARY!! I dont want to wait that long!

It sure does mess with your mind! I guess u just never know in life I never thought I would be here.
That's good let them run as much as they want! The first time I went to the FS they took 15 tubes of blood! Hopefully they call you back ASAP! There has to be something open before Jan keep harassing them!

January for an SA??? It's not like they have to help him ejaculate....

Glad my picture is making people laugh..

AFM - HCG results back, I was at 24 yesterday.. bleeding turned into passing a bunch more clots.. so maybe that was it??? Going in tuesday for more bloodwork.

:haha: yea seriously they don't have to help him!
Maybe that was it! Hope u are doing ok

Thanks, Love. I'll try to stay hopeful but sometimes I'm afraid to! Sounds like your FS really has it together — if it makes you feel better, mine is a little creepy, too, but it's all good if it gets us our BFP! :p I'd keep calling to see if they have any cancellations!

Chris, Cool, our 1-year mark is in January, so I know how you feel, too. :(

AKNQTPIE, I hope that was it, too. Keep us posted.

Love and angel both of yours are creepy and mine is scary lol not sure why I'm afraid of him lol

Apparently if you're creepy then FS is your calling in life lol.

Yeah it sounds like bullshit that we have to wait until January, but it is the naval hospital so I believe it. They only do SA at one facility for Tricare... They had an opening Dec 23 and 26 but we will be home in Texas so we had to take the next available which was January 2. Remember they took like 4 weeks to get me in for an MRI... For some reason that's just how it is with the naval hospital, everything like a month or so wait unless it's an absolute emergency.

Also the doc did all with my results! Prolactin levels are still elevated so I start my meds tonight. Half a pill a night to see of I can handle it because apparently it makes a lot of women sick... So here goes nothing. I think until the HSG we aren't doing much else. But it's a start. And I only have to wait another week for that.

Aknqtpie I hope you're feeling Ok, hopefully that was it :hugs:

s_love - Are there any tricare facilities he could go to for the tests in Texas?

I'm sure there is but I'm not sure if we can go somewhere else. I don't know if the doctor would have to order it there or what since his duty station is San Diego and its not necessary but more of a "specialty" thing. He's not worried about it. The later the better for him because he is not looking forward to it.

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving ladies! I hope you all have a wonderful time with family and friends. Stay safe while driving/traveling!

Here's to a stress free day full of fun for all of us. Eat too much and have a couple drinks ladies! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->