Losing my mind

So I'm making a Christmas list for my mom and sisters, well I found a list from earlier in the year and it has all baby items on it... The crib I want, stroller, etc... I completely forgot about it. When I made I was so sure if be pregnant by now, kinda depressing now that I look at it.

It was depressing looking at the sale ads yesterday. I should be around 16 wks :-( totally planning on buying a bunch of baby stuff on Black Friday.

I am 5'2 and around 150.. Wishing I was closer to 130 :-(

I bet, sorry aknqtpie:hugs: that must have been hard

I wish I was closer to 130 too. My goal weight was always 120. I just gotta pull myself out of this funk and find motivation. I remember hitting 135-140 and thinking "I'm just prepping for baby" but now that excuse doesn't hold up.

I hear ya, Cool :-( But I bet you rock any outfit you try on!! :)

Angel:That is the only consolation i can give myself :) .
aknqtpie:I understand how tough it was on you.
Well i still rem last yr's black friday.I was thinking that this yr i would be shopping holding my baby in my arm or with a bump :cry:But i am nowhere closer to my goal then last yr.

I am not in the holiday spirit at all this year. I just want to get to 2013.

Im not either. I really hope something puts me in the holiday mood. I normally love Christmas time... hoping that its just too early.

Yeah, we will probably decorate this weekend. Maybe that will help.

I always love the holidays and promised myself this year will be a quiet one. Hubby and I are looking forward to that. Putting a lot of prayer in for January. Will pray for everyone here too :)

Lucky B*^&$ Lol..

I weight 120 when I was in high school and did gymnastics and dance, but I don't ever anticipate getting back there.

Yea I'm a super grinch this year I'm looking for a Grinch ornament lol

Lucky B*^&$ Lol..

I weight 120 when I was in high school and did gymnastics and dance, but I don't ever anticipate getting back there.

Lol yea but I'm out of shape can't walk a flight of steps without gasping for air lol I need to exercise and eat healthier

So I'm making a Christmas list for my mom and sisters, well I found a list from earlier in the year and it has all baby items on it... The crib I want, stroller, etc... I completely forgot about it. When I made I was so sure if be pregnant by now, kinda depressing now that I look at it.

:( doesn't it suck big time well keep that list u will use it one day

Aw, Love. I know what you mean about the Christmas list. I had a baby piggy bank I was saving change in to buy baby clothes, but I had to pack it because I couldn't bear the sight of it any more. Then, I got a stuffed baby elephant, and now I'm considering packing IT away, too, because it's sitting on my dresser and makes me sad every time I look at it. :-(

Aw, Love. I know what you mean about the Christmas list. I had a baby piggy bank I was saving change in to buy baby clothes, but I had to pack it because I couldn't bear the sight of it any more. Then, I got a stuffed baby elephant, and now I'm considering packing IT away, too, because it's sitting on my dresser and makes me sad every time I look at it. :-(

Angel remove anything that makes you sad.
Well today i got a thermal shift :growlmad: just CD9 hope it was some error if not then i completely missed my window.

Chris - Same here, I need to get my butt back to the gym.. I am totally out of shape!

Angel - I agree, put anything that makes you sad out of the way. I don't go into the room that we painted for the nursery because it makes me sad. I have my baby bogs I bought in there too :(

Cool - Hopefully it was a fluke and you aren't O'ing early.

Chris:I don't know why your doc said that.You would be underweight if you check your BMI.I agree we all must eat healthy.I rem an instance one of my friend long time back (around 5yrs back) told me her sister was having diff to conceive and her doc told her sis to put on weight and that helped her to conceive(I was not even listening properly what she was saying that time).I am and always was very particular about my weight but I have allowed myself to gain around 8lbs in the last 1.5yrs.

aknqtpie:Hope it is a fluke and even if it is not i just hope my results are good.

My mom was 5'1 and 100lbs soaking wet when she was trying to get prego with me, they put her on shakes to fatten her up... WHY DIDN"T I INHERIT THOSE GENES???? Sorry.. hehe

You must have a really high metabolism, (lucky), assuming you have had your thyroid checked out.. for a while I had the opposite problem.. my thyroid was making my metabolism lower, but it corrected itself out.. or it was a fluke when I got my blood tested.. who knows.

The BMI Calculator here https://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ puts you right at normal weight for your height and size.. for me it puts me overweight... Honestly, I don't put much stock in BMI, it doesn't take into factor body types.. my DH is 6'3 and weighs 240, and it claims he is obese.. which he isn't by far.. he just has a bigger frame...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->