Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I join? I want to lose 5lbs, doesn't sound much but I can't shake this last bit off!

So far i've had a 1 brown toast for breakfast and then 4 crackers with cheese, cucumber and beetroot on for my dinner, no snacks so far either, i'm doing my 2nd lot of sit ups once i've finished on here, come on weight its time to go! xx

I'd like to join :) will be starting tomorrow as I've still got half a bag of skittles and malteasers left to eat tonight.

I won't be exercising unless I find some energy from somewhere but I walk quite alot.

Can you put me down to lose 14lb please :)

I'd like to join :) will be starting tomorrow as I've still got half a bag of skittles and malteasers left to eat tonight.

I won't be exercising unless I find some energy from somewhere but I walk quite alot.

Can you put me down to lose 14lb please :)

Yum!! Enjoy them hun xx

I will do :) is anyone else's oh worse than them for buying chocolate and sweets? X

Updated the list :)

We had a birthday party earlier & there was so much home baking which i avoided completely :)
Had fruit n yogurt earlier & for dinner we're having balsamic roasted veg with cous cous & a salad. YUM.

i had yog for brekkie and lunch was w/m pitta pizza with onions/mushrooms with pineapple, watermelon and mango! all good so far...also went on 1.5 hr walk, did 20 min wii fit run.

I'll definitely be trying to lose weight, at least 25lbs! Got a lot more than that to go until my ideal weight, but its a start I guess.

May I join please?

My aim is to loose roughly 1st 7lb up for Christmas, I've got my works christmas party at the beginning of December and want to feel confident in a new dress. I started last week properly and have lost 2lb so far :dance:

It's going to be so hard with all the temping foods (more than ever!) leading up till christmas.

I've just come on here today to add a thread like this!
I'm starting today, and want to lose 20lb by the big day!

Wahhooo survived saturday.......was REALLY craving junk today an almost cracked but have been perfect all day :D infact I have only ate 867 calories! so will probably have a low fat hot choc and some cherries.

Also this is day 5 with no carbs! cant belive I have managed that, carbs are my fave thing ever lol .... bread and cereal etc but NONE! :D

Just had a lovely tea, reggae reggae chicken with salad was yum! suprising how many lovely meals you can have without carbs.........will be sticking to this no carb thing for a couple more weeks I think. also eating clean as well as no carbs....no cheese, sauces, biscuits, chocolate etc

roll on Monday for 1st weigh in :happydance:

my dinner was so YUM! who needs sweets when you can roast cherry tomatos <3

Wahhooo survived saturday.......was REALLY craving junk today an almost cracked but have been perfect all day :D infact I have only ate 867 calories! so will probably have a low fat hot choc and some cherries.

Also this is day 5 with no carbs! cant belive I have managed that, carbs are my fave thing ever lol .... bread and cereal etc but NONE! :D

Just had a lovely tea, reggae reggae chicken with salad was yum! suprising how many lovely meals you can have without carbs.........will be sticking to this no carb thing for a couple more weeks I think. also eating clean as well as no carbs....no cheese, sauces, biscuits, chocolate etc

roll on Monday for 1st weigh in :happydance:

eek no carbs at all?! Mad! I did no carbs a few years ago but its def not for me. it turned me into a raging bitch LOL

No ..... I normally do not agree with cutting food groups out of my diet and I know for a fact it wont work forever, its just not sustainable BUT I am only doing it to loose weight for when I go back to work in 5 weeks time.....just to kick start me, then when I go back to work I will re introduce them............if not before lol. 4st heavier than when I left work so need to do something fast :(

Can I join please? I want to try and lose my baby weight so I can at least fit in my normal clothes and be able to afford to eat all the yummy Christmas goodies. I want to lose a stone

I'm lighter than when I left work but still way over my prepreg weight :( need to get uniforms next week (wah) as I go back in 9 days.

Can I join please? I want to try and lose my baby weight so I can at least fit in my normal clothes and be able to afford to eat all the yummy Christmas goodies. I want to lose a stone

Course :D I'll add all you ladies now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back