Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hungover like crazy yesterday so I had chips and chicken.....then chips and pizza.......and then a kebab. WTF? :dohh: can't believe I actually ate all that.

By the way, can I just say that I didn't order like 3 take aways :lol: I had the first meal at 12, the second at 7 and the third at like 3/4 in the morning and they weren't all ordered in :lol:

Not looking forward to assessing the damage though! Hopefully won't take me long to get off.

forgot to mention i had a burger king for lunch before i had the pizza at tea :dohh: no wonder i was ill. i weighed myself and im still the same as yday (prob from being ill LOL)

wd! enjoy your night out :)

Thanks going to see lion king musical I'm so excited the first time iv been out since dd2 was born and for as long as I remember. Even bought a new outfit as I only have 3 outfits that fit me as iv got a lot of baby weight still

forgot to mention i had a burger king for lunch before i had the pizza at tea :dohh: no wonder i was ill. i weighed myself and im still the same as yday (prob from being ill LOL)

Lucky bugger! According to my scales, I gained 6lb in 2 days, yeah right :lol: this is why I shouldn't weigh in daily :lol:

I had my scales all wrong, I've lost 2 lb this week so its 6lb in total.
I'm so chuffed, I was this weight when I was 24 weeks pregnant, just need to lose 6lb to get to pre pregnancy weight. But I want to lose a few more though.
Well done to people who have had a loss.

Aww I've been gorging too on wine and Chinese and fish and chips and batteries died in the Wii so can't weigh myself till tomorrow either. I've been soo busy this week I've just been eating what I can when I can- need to get on it again 64 days till Xmas and to reach my target!

I lost 1lb last week if you could update ...havent been on here for a bit. Been really good this week so im praying for at least 2lb!

Mandy, I'd like to lose four lbs...probably five, after what I've eaten today.

I think I'm 9st 10, but now more like 11 again, I think.

Goal is 9st 6.

I need a kick up the bum, ladies, am eating nonstop!

Mandy, I'd like to lose four lbs...probably five, after what I've eaten today.

I think I'm 9st 10, but now more like 11 again, I think.

Goal is 9st 6.

I need a kick up the bum, ladies, am eating nonstop!
if i kick yours will you kick mine :haha:

Right still havent weighed as lo is asleep dont want to wake her today has been porridge for brekkie -carrot soup with some bread and for snacks i had a pepperami and some mini cheddars:dohh: not great but as long as i dont go over calories should be ok and tonight will be spag bol

More than happy to do some butt kicking...as long as it is reciprocated! :haha:

I've worked out that my supply can't take me cutting calories too much, but it also could stand to easily drop 200-250. I'm aiming for 2000 a day, which sounds loads, but ally is on another feedathon at the moment...and I get so hungry! I had been eating a good 2250...which isn't necessary.

Ok, so today so far:

Brek: porridge with dried fruits
Snack: handful of pistachios
Lunch: ham salad sandwich, few handfuls of salted popcorn, apple and mandarin
Snack: (will be) hm banana walnut cake (small piece)
Dinne: (will be) chicken dhansak, rice and raita...followed by small amount of green and blacks

I'm going to just post something on here Everytime I want to mindlessly scoff!

Weigh in dAy will be Saturday :)

I'm going to just post something on here Everytime I want to mindlessly scoff!

Weigh in dAy will be Saturday :)

thats a good idea lol i just ate some paluski pretzel sticks i love them if i fancy crisps etc i eat these instead as for 24 sticks is like 113 cals so less than crisps so i also feel like im eating more:haha:
Well i currently weigh 11st 11lb so my fitness pal has put my calories to 1350 a day to lose weight but still breastfeeding allows me an extra 400 so 1750 in total-if she feeds normally im kinda ok but like past 2 weeks been cutting a tooth she has been eating more and i end up feeling like a bottomless pit not to mention stressful so i end up with a glass of red with my dinner :wine: :blush:

Gotta keep telling mysself its only 60 odd days to reach my goal!!

Good Luck Ladies ^^ :D

Today ive had:

Breakfast: Mullerlight Yoghurt & Banana
Snacks: 3 Satumas
Lunch: 2 Wholemeal Bread Toasted with 30g Cheese and Beans..Also Had A Greek Muller (0.5 Syn)
Tea: (0.5 Syn) Chicken Burger With Mixed Veg & Gravy (3.5 Syn)

Ooh, I need to find these pretzels! I've been eating popcorn...I ran out of sweet and salty today, but a big bag is only 115 calories...and feels like a real treat.

I've noticed that cutting below 2000 really affects my supply this time round, but the amount ally is feeding (teething here, too) I think I would pass out with anything less :haha:

I'm already hungry. I managed to give the girls dinner and only snack on a few chopped veggies. Hub needs to hurry home!

Trying so hard to get back on track. Can't believe i've ruined my hard work with a few days of junk eating :( such an idiot!

ive been crap again! wish the weather was nice so i could eat salads happily :( i just want steak pie & lasanga!

Can I join please!! I have done well this year but since my hol in sept I have been binging!! :D I want to lose 7lbs by xmas!!

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back