Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done everyone.

I've lost another 3 lb this week - that's 19 gone so far and only 9 to go to hit my target!!

Not having a great week so far though. My aunt died and just had her funeral this week and my grandmother was given about 10 days to live yesterday so losing weight will be the last thing on my mind for now. Also my sister is due her baby and is on her own with 4 kids so everything is very much up in air right now we're trying to look after everybody.

Mandy, can you add me? I asked...and I was ignored! ;)

I've got weigh in tomorrow morning...

omgggg sorry tg :blush: what did you want to lose?!

donna sorry youre having a bad time but well done on the loss x

I was 8 stone and now Ive gone to 7 stone 2 in the space of a week :D quite chuffed

I've lost lb. So far that's 5lb. I'm hoping for a better loss next week!

i only had a lb loss last week quack but this week was much better. bet yours is more next week!

lucky!

(sorry youre upset though :( is it about those wanky pub owners?)

Nope! All Seans family! Letting Freya down and because I stood my ground Im now the bad person xx

No not trying :) I want to tone up though. I use to have such a lovely belly! Im not use to be over 7stone 2. I think in my mind I have a little problem with weight on myself

No not trying :) I want to tone up though. I use to have such a lovely belly! Im not use to be over 7stone 2. I think in my mind I have a little problem with weight on myself

:hugs:

i was 7stone for years but pregnancys just ruined my body,im so jealous my sister put no weight on at all and is back in size 8 i however am i beast :cry:

eurgh i made the mistake of getting a take away pizza last night & am paying for it this morning :(! stomach is gurgling & been to the toilet a lot. :( wonder if it was the grease, cheese or too much bread?

eurgh i made the mistake of getting a take away pizza last night & am paying for it this morning :(! stomach is gurgling & been to the toilet a lot. :( wonder if it was the grease, cheese or too much bread?

I have a pizza on my Treat day (wednesday) and i always feel horrible day after..so yeah i bet it was the grease and cheese..Hope you feel better soon X

I have lost 3 3/4 pounds this week. That figure might be slightly misleading as I have just expressed all the milk I can out of my boobs so I can go out tonight though. But still I'm liking the scales this morning as I haven't really been trying this week and I had a Chinese last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"