Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, I need to find these pretzels! I've been eating popcorn...I ran out of sweet and salty today, but a big bag is only 115 calories...and feels like a real treat.

I've noticed that cutting below 2000 really affects my supply this time round, but the amount ally is feeding (teething here, too) I think I would pass out with anything less :haha:

I'm already hungry. I managed to give the girls dinner and only snack on a few chopped veggies. Hub needs to hurry home!
they are in tesco a big packet changes from 50p-99p but they are great!

Just wondering if anyone else feels the same, I've lost 6lb since I started this and 12lb overall but I seem and feel no different! The only change I see is I've lost my bum lol.

ive lost 32 pounds in all and the only real change i notice is in my face, i thing ive lost the majority in my waist but still have big hips and boobs so my clothes are only just feeling loser now xx

Just wondering if anyone else feels the same, I've lost 6lb since I started this and 12lb overall but I seem and feel no different! The only change I see is I've lost my bum lol.

i dont see any diff to me either :shrug:

Ive lost 39 lb Total and the only change i see is my face..i have gone down a size in jeans and the size im in now are getting abit baggy..but the next size down are abit to snug :haha:

I didn't know that was normal. I was so certain that if I lost weight I'd look different and see a change. I'm not giving up just yet!

lost another pound this week so total loss is 6 1/4 pounds and a total of 20 pounds, bit gutted as worked so hard at the gym last week, I suppose muscle is heavy than fat.

Top trump I only have you down as 3.5 lbs loss?

Weighed this morning and lost 3lb this week :D :happydance: ...3 Stone Gone Altogether!! xx

I don't notice any change either especially on my tummy and with clothes I just want to wear my pre preg clothes and wedding ring again

Stayed the same this week - not really surprising as I had a really stressy horrible week - we buried my aunt this week, my grandmother is on her deathbed and I've just had my sister's children to mind the last couple of days while she was in having her new baby - and the kids are a living nightmare lol

Want my stone and a half award for next week though...

Wd lotty!

:hugs: Donna

My wi is on fri and yet again praying for a sts! Don't think I'm gonna reach goal at this rate :( Cba cooking so I'm just eating when I can and its rubbish I'm eating.

:hugs: Donna...Hope things get better for you Xx

The green eyed monster came out today, my oh started a new job last week and he worked nearly 90 hours in 10 days and has lost half a stone lol.

Sorry, not been really posting in here much!

Weighed in today, and since I posted on here I've lost 4lbs :happydance:

Hadn't even tried either! (that's why I wasn't posting in here, thought I'd done terrible!) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->