Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am stupidly bloated, was so scared to step on the scales, but i still managed to lose 2 . happy with that :D xxx

i am stupidly bloated, was so scared to step on the scales, but i still managed to lose 2 . happy with that :D xxx

Well Done 2lb off is great :) Hopefully i will have a little loss tomorrow :flower: xx

Not a huge loss this week but lady week lost 1 1/4 pounds so 3 1/4 pounds in total and 19 pounds in 7 weeks :flower:

My weigh in in the morning, I hope to god I at least have a loss. I need a lb off to be were I was before my 11 weeks off. Fingers crossed.

I was really good until Saturday when I had a night out on vodka lemonade and shots of jaeger then had a chicken kebab the day after for my hangover and some garlic bread!

I think I'll actually join this thread! I've already lost almost 30lbs since having LO - but I want to lose just under half a stone by christmas. :) I'd like to get down to 50kg ish.

I did very badly today - I've not been feeling very well so all i ate was a cheese sandwich on wholemeal bread, to try to get my strength up. I drank some fruit juices for some calories and sugar though, managed to keep them all down! x

Weighed this morning and stayed the same :(...How annoying when you stick to the plan 100%..Ahh well heres to next week x

WD on the loss & even the stay the same - better than a gain and I bet you lose more next week :)

Ive been a bit MIA due to just not sticking to plan :( I'm either skipping meals and not eating or eating crap! I think I've lost about 2lbs though so I'm lucky. Weigh in isnt til Friday though.

I will be WI tomorrow, I hope there is a loss, I haven't been too bad!

Well done to the ladies who have had a loss.

AL - update us with your loss!

I am not eating a LOT just the wrong things......need to give my head a wobble and get into the zone again...

I only lost a pound this week!

I've decided to start the couch to 5k started it tonight am hoping that helps the weight come off abit quicker as its slowed right down!

Well done ladies keep it going x

I sts last week but had a cheeky step on scales this morning before sat and have lost 5 pounds god knows how I stood in scales about 5 times to check it was working properly. No need to update me till after official weigh in on sat though.

I lost 3lbs :happydance: No idea how as I've been eating CRAP. Happy though! 10lbs to go, half way there :D

can i join please? :) ive got 3.5 stone to go to get down to my ideal weight (for now) of 10stone!!

my weights just been all over the place the last few years put on 6 stone with oscar i went from 9 stone to 15stone :cry:

Lost 5 stone by the time he turned one!

Then low and behold louie comes along :haha:

i went from 10stone to 16 stone :cry: :cry:

Im currently 13 stone 5iibs!!!

Im doing WW at the moment but keep messing up every weekend :blush:

ive been stuck at 13.5 for over a week now xx

how much do you want off by christmas hun? (9 and a bit weeks!)

Id like to loose another stone at least :blush:

and get down too 12.5 stone xx

I've had 3 days of eating crap, chicken and chips and alcohol so i'm getting back on it today, determined to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"