Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done ladies weighed in today as finally have batteries and have list 2lb I know partly down to being ill but its still a loss :)

Thank you! Your loss is amazing!

Awww Thankyou :) Hoping to loose 7lb before 19th December then im having 2 week off for christmas..then re-starting again too hopefully loose as much as i can :flower:

bumping this up again as seems to be quiet-well im doing ok apart from the jaffa cake binge last night:dohh: today i have had blueberry wheats for brekkie ,fried egg on toast for lunch and a cup of tea and 4 squares of dark choccie mmmm .
Not sure on dinner now as OH just come home from work with the bug we had so im glad i didnt get chicken out was going to do a mini roast! might just have some breaded veggie fingers and a few french fries with salad(french fries are mccains oven baked so not too bad:winkwink:).

Weigh Day for me tomorrow hoping for a little loss..Stuck to plan 100% as always :)

Sorry not been on here til now. Weighed in on Tuesday and lost another 3lbs this week - got my stone and a half award which I'd hoped for last week but hey a week later is all good. Lost 22lb now in 10 weeks and only have 6lb to go to my 2stone off target!!! I'm going to increase my target in my Unislim class to 2 and a half stone (possibly 3 but we'll see but DEFINITELY aiming for 2.5 now as there's almost 8 weeks to Christmas and 6lb isn't enough of a challenge to me now) so can my target be changed on here too please Mandy? Think it means I'll now have 13lb to go?

How is everyone? Sorry again that I haven't been on - we buried my Nanny on Tuesday and I haven't had internet til last night xxx

ty for bumping! Ive been totally off plan lately :( Hope to get back into it this week. WI tomorrow hoping for a STS :)

WD on losses everyone, I updated first page.

I stayed the same this week..hopefully next week will be a little loss :)

I lost 1 1/2 pounds this week hoping for over 2lbs next week them I'll be under 11 stone.

Also good news from this week I got my wedding and engagement rings back on after having dd so happy to have then bk on :happydance:

Buttons you're very very close to your goal :happydance:

Vhal amazing loss this week, well done :)!

Thank blah if set myself another goal to work towards in my head I'd love to be bk to my prepreg weight by Christmas so 9lbs to lose

i lpst 1lb this week. gosh ii am suprised i had an awful week. i ate a big bar of white chocolate but im back to normal.
well done to all who have lost weight.

Sorry i've not been on either ladies. I'm had a rubbish couple of weeks in the uni library all the time so eating crap. I did put a little bit of weight on, but i'm firmly back on track now. Kinda hard to stay focused when I don't have the time to work out :dohh:

Hope everyone else is doing ok :flow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"