losing weight while pregnant buddies???

Embo - no problem, I figured not everyone would want to say anything early �� I'm on a countdown so I'm definitely going until that ends, then I'll see... Nothing like being vague! lol.

MissyMojo - it's still a loss, well done! ��

Lol me too!! I bought a 12 week countdown the week before I got my bfp :haha:

I just ordered the Davina pregnancy workout DVD - I haven't really been doing much exercise recently and it sounds like a fairly gentle one!

Let me know how you get on with it. I'm trying to find something more suitable. I was doing four spin classes and three bodypump classes before my bfp and they're not really suitable any more as my HR goes above 140 bpm :(

Let me know how you get on with it. I'm trying to find something more suitable. I was doing four spin classes and three bodypump classes before my bfp and they're not really suitable any more as my HR goes above 140 bpm :(

Hi ladies, I'll join you in here ����

I've been doing SW for almost a year - unfortunately the last few months I've been yoyoing but at this point I'm still 3st lighter than when I joined (I was over 19st a year ago). I had a BMI of 42 when I became pregnant with my son, but I have to say I had a pretty straightforward pregnancy with no problems (apart from him having to be forcibly evicted 16 days after my due date!).

My BMI is about 37 this time, so I'm hoping that means I'll have another straightforward time! Overall I did pretty well with weight the first time - my metabolism seemed to increase and I didn't gain anything until the last few weeks - after he was born I was basically 2st lighter than before I conceived. So I'm optimistic this time but didn't want to take anything for granted.

I've been a nightmare the last few weeks, I've gained about half a stone (mostly before I got my BFP) which is stupid. Weigh-in is either tonight or Weds - tempted to go Weds this week to try and counteract some of the damage lol. I've been very hungry and not reaching for the right things. I'm thinking of making a curry loaf to snack on later. And maybe hard-boiling some eggs.

Anyway, I've rambled on enough!

heyhey hun ramble away im the same dont worry :happydance: i bought th 12 week thingy 3 weeks ago i started at 19stone dead on lost 6 lb first week only 1.5 last week cos i was feeling sick and if im honest we celebrated a bit with takeaway woops lol and just had a bad weekend cos of mothers day but back on track now, im a bit worried what my bmi will be when i c midwife, my first appointment is on the 10th april and i dont think il get too much down by then :cry:

i had the slimming world microwave meal pasta and vegetables with some of their syn free meatballs for lunch omg was LUSH!!! xx

Not eating enough is one of the things I do too hun. I always have better losses if I don't try to starve myself.

Have you tried any SP days?

yh i never lose if i dont eat aswell its so funny how it works lol i havnt tried the sp but i dont suppose i will now for a while lmao!!

the only difference with the new booklet is that you get the extra healthy extra a and b so dont feel the need to rush also igot a slip that the midwife needs to sign at every appointment to say you can continue xx

Hi ladies!!! Wondered if I can join your group. So I am now 8.5 weeks and I have been eating sensibly since getting pregnant, so in theory I should be losing weight because I sure wasn't before!!!

Last pregnancy two years ago I piled on weight and have put on weight since then due to stress at work.

I want to try to maintain at least till part way through second trimester and put on as little as possible.

I had a lot of complications last time, including GD. So trying to eat sensibly this time and cut down on carbs, sugar Eric because no doubt I will get it again. Last time I managed to control it with diet so here's hoping I manage the same this time.

How are you all coping with MS and healthy eating? I find it tough going in the evenings in particular!! My MS seems to be till 10am and then from 5pm on!!

Miss Charlie

Hi ladies!!! Wondered if I can join your group. So I am now 8.5 weeks and I have been eating sensibly since getting pregnant, so in theory I should be losing weight because I sure wasn't before!!!

Last pregnancy two years ago I piled on weight and have put on weight since then due to stress at work.

I want to try to maintain at least till part way through second trimester and put on as little as possible.

I had a lot of complications last time, including GD. So trying to eat sensibly this time and cut down on carbs, sugar Eric because no doubt I will get it again. Last time I managed to control it with diet so here's hoping I manage the same this time.

How are you all coping with MS and healthy eating? I find it tough going in the evenings in particular!! My MS seems to be till 10am and then from 5pm on!!

Miss Charlie

hello hun course you can i never had gd so i dont think il be much help there however im here for a moan or a chat. im hoping i lose this week but i had 2 really bad days lmao!! xx :dohh:

MissCharlie, I'm managing nausea right now by nibbling, it distracts me, at least?? I've only thrown up a couple of times, nothing too extreme yet.

I also eat a couple of crackers as soon as I get up in the morning. Lots of women say it helps, and I figure it at least will give me something to puke up if I gotta -- better than turning my stomach inside out!

Help me ladies. Ive had a TERRIBLE four days. I seriously need to get back on track but I keep eating crap :(

I've ordered my food shopping and got lots of fruit, veg and healthy foods. I'm going out for a long walk tomorrow too with my little boy. I just hope I can do it :(

My motivation is right out the window :( :(

im not the right person to ask i was good all day them had takeaway xx :dohh:

Oh dear, I was coming on to say I haven't been brilliant either. Tomorrow I'm back to work though and all planned... Made magic porridge for brekkie which I'll eat on the train, then a leftover roast chicken sandwich on a (large, oops) wholemeal roll, and I go straight to SW after work so I'm taking broccoli soup which I made tonight, and I'll heat that at lunchtime and put it in a flask. Or I might swap those too, I'll see how I feel! lol. Haven't got any healthy a in there so I might have a couple of cheese strings cos I think I've got some in the fridge at work. We're dead lucky, fridge, toaster, microwave and dishwasher at work, plus tea, coffee, Options, milk etc facilities. Syns in there include part of the wholemeal roll and Lurpak lightest on it too...

Wish me luck!

Cat we had curry takeaway :( :(

Good luck tomorrow fran.

I'm lucky at work too and have all those facilities. In fact I do great when I'm working. It's when I'm at home I struggle :( I also have zero energy and no motivation to cook. So nice and simple meals will be the key I think :)

I've got my sw weigh on on Thursday, I've been pretty good but went well over syns on mothers day. I'll be chuffed with 1/2 off, or at least stay the same this week!

I dont think i hav a single chance at staying the same i dunno whats happened this week ha. O well onwards and upwards!! Lol good luck fran let us no how you do! Xx

im sturggling to eat anything at all at the moment - i seem to be undereating every day, (about 900/1000 cals ) i jst have zero appetite, and im not losing anything hahaha

I gained 1.5 lb! Came home and balled my eyes out at dh poor guy. I haven't done anything different, do you think it's because I feel so bloated? Am gutted :-(

Help me ladies. Ive had a TERRIBLE four days. I seriously need to get back on track but I keep eating crap :(

I've ordered my food shopping and got lots of fruit, veg and healthy foods. I'm going out for a long walk tomorrow too with my little boy. I just hope I can do it :(

My motivation is right out the window :( :(

I usually make a salad once or twice/week and if I'm too tired or lazy I'll just buy one from Costco. IE last night I bought a ceaser & greek salad and we BBQ'd up some steaks. There's choline and iron in red meat and I don't eat enough of it. Plus I know as soon as I say BBQ that DH will jump up and come to my rescue. So my only preparation was doing some sweet potato roasties.

I usually pick some fun pinterest recipes and then go shopping, I'll get what's in the recipes that we don't have and fruit/greek yoghurt for snacking. Boiled eggs, turkey pepperoni, nuts, and those little cans of tuna salad for emergency healthy snacks. Keeps my spending on food down and we tend to eat really well that way. Having potatos was a luxury, I don't usually cook any carb, usually full after salad, a side veg and meat of some sort. If DH is really needing a carb shot he goes for bread but he's usually ok without. Carbs are what keep my weight on, without a doubt, plus they take WAY too much time to cook!

Omg ladies wtf is wrong with me??? I cant stop getting takeaway for one reason or another next week im preparing meals for all week im so tired etc i cba to cook xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->