losing weight while pregnant buddies???

2have4kids thanks for the tips I'll try a bit harder. Even to make simple meals :thumbup:

Cat us too. We've had dominoes twice, Mcdonalds, chippy, out for two meals, indian and chinese since I found out I was pregnant. I just get to 4-5 o clock and literally have no energy left after looking after my toddler all day or working :(

i am currently the fattest i have ever been. i weigh 133kg and my BMI is 54.0 i can't buy ANY maternity clothes this time because of it. i had vacuum packed all my existing maternity stuff from previous pregnancies, but it only JUST fits me now at 12 weeks. i feel like crying! i lost 2stone before we started trying and fell back into bad habits.... you know the rest. I'm not really sure how many calories i should be consuming with the breastfeeding onto of pregnancy. breastfeeding has never helped me to lose weight. I've always gained because it makes me soon hungry, and i eat the wrong things.

I've already gained weight by 1kg this pregnancy, this never happens to me! i usually gain weight in the third trimester and end up 2lb lighter than i was at conception, then i gain weight whilst breastfeeding.

this is my tenth pregnancy and our fifth baby, i desperately need to lose weight or i will end up with another c-section (VBAC last time) or worse.... diabetes!

I'm starting my diet now today before i end up in hospital with SPD (has happened before) i can't over exert myself because i have to look after my two babies, but once my toddler starts preschool in april, i can start being more active and get out the house more. this will help me immensely, i used to walk 5-6 miles a day before i became a mama, i know thats what kept my weight down.

i used to be a size 14, fast forward 7years and i am now a 24!!!! its time to do something about it! all the best, ladies xxxxx

2have4kids thanks for the tips I'll try a bit harder. Even to make simple meals :thumbup:

Cat us too. We've had dominoes twice, Mcdonalds, chippy, out for two meals, indian and chinese since I found out I was pregnant. I just get to 4-5 o clock and literally have no energy left after looking after my toddler all day or working :(

I am soooo glad theres someone that relates. Th other day i didnt even want to eat it i just really didnt want to cook... well its weigh day today i deserve watevers coming i suppose :wacko:

i am currently the fattest i have ever been. i weigh 133kg and my BMI is 54.0 i can't buy ANY maternity clothes this time because of it. i had vacuum packed all my existing maternity stuff from previous pregnancies, but it only JUST fits me now at 12 weeks. i feel like crying! i lost 2stone before we started trying and fell back into bad habits.... you know the rest. I'm not really sure how many calories i should be consuming with the breastfeeding onto of pregnancy. breastfeeding has never helped me to lose weight. I've always gained because it makes me soon hungry, and i eat the wrong things.

I've already gained weight by 1kg this pregnancy, this never happens to me! i usually gain weight in the third trimester and end up 2lb lighter than i was at conception, then i gain weight whilst breastfeeding.

this is my tenth pregnancy and our fifth baby, i desperately need to lose weight or i will end up with another c-section (VBAC last time) or worse.... diabetes!

I'm starting my diet now today before i end up in hospital with SPD (has happened before) i can't over exert myself because i have to look after my two babies, but once my toddler starts preschool in april, i can start being more active and get out the house more. this will help me immensely, i used to walk 5-6 miles a day before i became a mama, i know thats what kept my weight down.

i used to be a size 14, fast forward 7years and i am now a 24!!!! its time to do something about it! all the best, ladies xxxxx

O hun big hugs were all here in the same boat. Unfortunatly iv never been a breastfeeder (gasp shock horror lol) so i dont no about calories side of things. If slimming world has taught me anything its that its reealy easy to lose weight by making few simple changes like ONLY lean meat e.g 5% fat mince cutting out bread pretty much ( thats my bloater) and on it u dont have to exercise. Tgeres loads of groups on facebook if you join one or even do it online its great i lost 6lb in one week lol and i thought id put kn because all i did was eat xx

My slimming world lady was lovely and rang me after my gain, I said I was pregnant and she made me feel much better. She said it's common to fluctuate in the first 12 weeks but it's the second and third tri where I'll notice the difference.
Cinnamum when I finished my last pregnancy I was 24 having gained 4.5st while pregnant and starting off big. This is why I'm doing slimming world this time, I'm an 18 now and I want to up up an 18 at the end. It's so hard though, I'm such a yoyo dieter, I lost nine stone after my son, and I've gained five back :-(

woopsie ladies i gained 3.5lb :blush: i totally deserve that but im going for a whopping 10lb loss this week to catch back up with my mum wish me luck hahaha :flower: xxx

Well done for going hunny. I chickened out :(

Hi ladies
Since I found out I was pregnant all I have wanted to do was eat eat eat!!!:wacko:

I haven't had MS at all and I really hope I don't get it at don't want to be outed before 12w at work.

I have had no energy over the last week and really can't be bothered to prepare meals. Need to get out of that mentality and stop getting takeaways!

I lost 3stone with slimming world after DD. Iv not been for a couple of years now.
Really keen to get back on the wagon so I can eat to satisfy my appetite but not gain weight.

Embo I'm sure I remember your from when I used to come on here 2010/2011! Xxx

Lol eclair I was literally just thinking as I read your post, I remember eclair! I was pregnant with Max in 2011. Before that I had three missed miscarriages :/

Congrats on your pregnancy hun :)

Im so glad that u know each other (sort of) will u b rejoining then eclair? Xx

Hey ladies... I had a 2.5lb loss and got SOW on Wednesday lol. First time in months, but I think was partly as previous two weeks I'd had my dinner before going... I think I'll have a gain this week, it's my birthday tomorrow and I've already hit the cake!

I have (finally) realised though that although I keep getting ravenously hungry, I don't need to eat as much as I am doing - pre-pregnancy, if I was extra hungry, I'd want an extra big portion, so that's what I've been doing - and I'm a plate-cleaner unfortunately. But it's now clicked that although I'm feeling hungrier, I'm feeling full quicker too. So once Tuesday is over (two day birthday lol) I'm going to go to a more snacky, grazing approach I think. That seems to prevent nausea too.

What are you all doing today? Sundays are always good for me cos hubby does a massive syn-free roast dinner (he fry lights the roasties and makes syn-free gravy, bless him).

We're having a curry tonight to celebrate my husband running a half marathon today! I'm getting a dry one with boiled rice though to keep in my syns! Maybe share some bombay potatoes.
The hardest bit is I'm out for lunch and I've got to try and find a syn free one so I have enough for dinner :-\

Do you know where you're going Indi? Nandos and Wetherspoons are always good for low-syn

Mmmm I love nando's. When I'm being sw friendly I have the butterfly chicken, dirty rice and salad or corn on the cob. When we went last week I had chips :blush:

Thank you so much for the tips fran. Today I've tried to stop eating my whole meal and my nausea has been sooooo much better. So not letting myself get too full or not allowing myself to get hungry is key for me.

Today is the first day in over a week that I've felt in control of my food :) :)

Iv been good atm with snacks rather then meals and fran how do u make syn free gravy?? Xx

This is the syn free gravy we do hun .... https://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/syn-free-gravy#.VQ7Nz4qQGnM

i struggle to eat all day then come teatime i want lots of food :/

Oooh that sounds nicer than our gravy! I'm going to try that one :thumbup:

You made me laugh with 'dirty rice' Em! :haha:

I'm spending my birthday with my best friend today - she's an SW target member so she'll probably try to keep me on track, though she does have a Costa habit! We'll probably do Nandos :happydance:

This is the syn free gravy we do hun .... https://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/syn-free-gravy#.VQ7Nz4qQGnM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->