Losing Weight While TTC

Are y'all ready to weigh in tomorrow? LoL.. I have done ok today. I am excited to weigh in tomorrow. Only issue is it was storming so I didn't get my walk in and that threw me off :(

Eh.. not really. It's been a rough day. I didn't eat horribly but I ate a lot of sweet potatoes.

I had another chemical pregnancy. I'm just so heartbroken. I'm hoping to see my doctor soon and see what he says. In the mean time dh and I agreed to continue what we're doing which is tracking cycles and bding when the mood strikes. No clomid yet, maybe the following cycle.

I'm so sorry krissie :hugs:

I'm not ready for weigh in either haha I'm declaring a Tuesday weigh in in light of the holiday :haha: On a side note I am watching "a girl like her" on Netflix and oh my gosh if you guys get an extra minute to watch this documentary it is so worth it. I can't stop crying it is seriously so powerful. Krissie I think with you being a school psychologist it would hit home for you even more so.

I will have to check it out tomorrow.

I am so sorry Krissie. I know it is heartbreaking. :( I really wish we didn't have to experience it. I will be praying for you.

I will be weighing in today in a bit just because I am getting my grub on today, weather permitting anyway lol.. If y'all want to do it Tuesday that is fine. :)

Weekly weigh in:

Week 1: 220.2
Week 2: 219.6
Week 3: 218.8

I know it's not much but I'm on my period and usually have a gain. So I'm so excited to see a loss. Total since restarting diet: 1.4 lbs. :happydance:

I'm also increasing my steps goal to 9k starting today. And I'm going back to a restrictive low carb diet. I'm going to aim for 30-50 grams a day.

Good job Krissie! I always gain weight during AF too. You could be down like 5 lbs next Monday!!

I am down 3.2 lbs since last Monday. I am glad I am down because I didn't eat the best this weekend. I need to go grocery shopping today. I went the other day but only bought stuff to grill. Justin doesn't want to grill today because it is so wet out and might rain again. Blah.. I also need to get back on track. I have been doing ok but not as tight as I could be. I have like 2 lbs to go until I hit the 50 lb mark and I really wanted to hit it today. I will make sure I hit it next week.

Awesome losses ladies!!

I weighed this morning and did measurements. I weighed in at 211.9 so down 2.2 pounds and I lost 5 inches, 3 of them from my waist! I have no idea how because although I did okay this week I had many cheats. Just the motivation I need to keep it strict next week. Well until Friday anyways lol Friday will have a taco bar, cupcakes, and many drinks :haha: Here are comparison pics from our first pics to now, I will have to pick a different shirt for the next round!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2
Huge difference! You can see the 3 inches off the waist!! Good job girly!! Must be all those steps you have been taking!

You guys are doing fabulous! I love tacos! :haha:

Next weekend dh and I are going away to a kinda camping thing and so I'm trying to figure out how to stay on track. Well and probably eat a few marshmallows because I cannot have a fire without one.

If you stay on track all week a few treats won't kill you. I want to hit 299 by my bday which is July 7. That is like 5.8 lbs a week. I know I can hit it if I stay on track. I think as long as I hit it in July I will be satisfied but I want to hit it by my bday. That will be 83 lbs down..

Thanks ladies!

Krissie marshmallows sound awesome, yum! I would pick stuff along the lines of what you brought this weekend. Have you pinterested healthy camping food, there are a ton of really cool ideas!

Ali that would be awesome! I'll be right here rooting for you! My sons birthday is July 6 how cool! Haha

That would be great Ali. My next major goal is to get to 199. I'm hoping by the end of summer to get there.

Tod- I have not checked pinterest but I will. I always get such great ideas from there.

I am on my way now to go grocery shopping and to get a spiralizer. I am making spaghetti and meatballs but with zoodles (zucchini noodles) instead of pasta and homemade marinara. Can't wait!

Ok so today makes 7 days I have been using NPC. Krissie, do you think I need to take it for 10 or if I stop tomorrow it will bring on AF?

I have stopped early and it has brought on af before. I think about 7-8 days.

I have a spiralizer that I got for Christmas. I bought it to make zoodles. If I ever get my garden beds put back together I plan to plant a zucchini plant.

I can't ever get my zoodles right they always get super watery and icky :(

Kevin and I bought bikes yesterday so we could bike with Asher instead of walk next to him and now all he wants to do is constantly ride bike lol last night we went for an hour ride and a half hour today and he is already talking about one this evening or tomorrow :dohh: Asher's going to work a couple inches off of me :haha:

Bike riding is good! I haven't ridden a bike since I was a kid.

Walmart didn't have a spiralizer. I am going to order one off of Amazon. Hello free 2 day shipping!! LoL..

I think I might stop it starting tomorrow and see if it brings on the witch. I sure hope it does!!!

I wish I would've gotten a different one off of amazon. I got the one from tv at Walmart and I feel like you can't get your whole veggie done because of the shape, you end up wasting some.

So I just took my shirt off at work because I'm like geeze this shirt just seems smaller than usual this is so weird. Like it fits but usually it is baggy on me. Took it off and realized it wasn't the shirt I thought I grabbed. It is similar to the one I thought it was but this one is a size medium! I'm wearing a size medium and don't feel like sausage in a casing!!

Nice!!! That's an awesome feeling right?

I did bad yesterday y'all. I ate 3 cupcakes!!! I couldn't believe myself. I am usually not even into sweets but here I am eating 3 cupcakes. *facepalm* I am definitely not sneaking and weighing in before next Monday lol. I am scared now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->