Losing Weight While TTC

Speaking of, I am going to attempt to go walking again now!

Were you able to get a walk in Ali?

What's everyone having for dinner? I'm thinking pot roast and corn on the cob.

Sounds yummy krissie

I'm going to have a porkchop and a cucumber. Think I'm going to cut up the whole cucumber so I will have it to snack on through the night. And then if I need it I will grab some broccoli on my break

Sounds good y'all! I am going to do something with chicken, not sure what yet.

Yes I got in my walk! I am proud to say I can walk over a mile without dying now lol..

Thanks! When I first started I didn't even want to go a quarter of a mile so I am pretty happy with that. I could have gone longer today but it started raining again.

OPK negative ✔️
Food packed ✔️
Hair and makeup done ✔️
Funny shirt that is fitting quite well ✔️

It seems that all is going well so far! Bring on the night!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 3
Haha I love that shirt!!!!

I just went for another walk. My legs are burning. How in the do y'all walk so dang far each day!! LoL

I think I overdid it. My left knee is killing me. :(

So I decided dinner will be chicken "breaded" in ground flax, and balsamic green beans and mushrooms.

Great shirt! Ds and I walked around this afternoon waiting for my mom to go to lunch. I definitely got my steps in today.

So I wanted to cheat so bad tonight and pick up something. But I didn't. I stuck to my original plan and it was so yummy. Overall today has been very good.

I've also been mostly sugar free the last two days. I had a few chocolate covered almonds yesterday and today I had a bit of honey. But that's nothing compared to my normal intake. And I'm really not craving any either!

Oooohh no I hope it doesn't last Ali! Your supper sounds delish!

Krissie that's great! It's amazing how once you stop the sugar long enough you stop craving it all together!

I'm at about 15,000 steps right now and still have about 5 hours of work left. I am going to be so sore tomorrow!!!

Hope your knee feels better ali.

Geez tod- making me look bad. I was proud of my 9k steps. :haha:

I wanted to cheat too but didn't. Not exactly because I was craving anything but I felt too lazy to cook. I did it though and glad that I did.

I have almost 7000 steps and I am spent lol. I don't know how y'all get so many steps in! I am in a challenge where I am way behind everyone else by like 10,000 steps. The top guy has like 144,000 steps!!! That is nuts!!! LoL

You're doing a great job Krissie. Keep it up, doll. :)

9000 is awesome! This is definitely not a typical day for me haha

I agree there is someone on my friends list that is consistently at 180,000 steps a week it is crazy

That's pretty crazy. I aim for 7500 a day so roughly 52,000 a week. I tend to get close which is great. When I started I was getting around 4500 steps a day. So I've increased it quite a bit.

I am upping mine next week. I was aiming for 3000 a day, work at home so hard to get a ton in, but now that I am going for walks I am going to up it to 5,000.

So when I was sleeping I apparently was digging my eye into my pillow and it is raw! I hope it is better soon. My daughter and I are going to Ulta to get our brows done and I can't have bangin brows with a busted eye!!! LoL

Those are good increases for both of you!

Lol Ali hopefully your eye looks better before you get your brows done!

I'm thinking about not doing the shakes today since I actually have time to cook something good but I'm not sure. It has been taking a serious toll on my gut adjusting to a new diet...like holy gas lol and I don't know if I am willing to interrupt any progress already made by my body on the issue. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->