Losing Weight While TTC

I know. I am stopping the progesterone today so hopefully the witch will show and that will help me lose a couple lbs lol..

I hope so. I am anxious to start using the OPKs and temping to make sure I am ovulating. I hate being in limbo.

On a fun note, I am supposed to get that cute dress on Friday so I hope it fits so Justin and I can have a date night!

That's great about your shirt tod!

Ali- sorry yesterday was a rough day. Today is a new day, it will be better!

it better be better lol..

How are you doing, Krissie?

If it doesn't fit I am blaming it on the cupcakes lol

Have y'all ever thought about youtubing a weight loss or ttc journey? I have thought about it. I watch a few weight loss channels and have been watching the live pregnancy tests. I thought it might be fun lol..

I think a weight loss one would be cool like a moving collage of all the pictures...or a pregnancy one like that. I don't know if I would wanna do the pregnancy tests or anything though haha

LoL.. I don't know. It was just a thought. I like watching the videos. I just don't know if I am ready for negative comments lol

Ok so TMI but I wiped earlier and got some brown gunk. Looks like I am spotting so pretty sure AF is coming on! Plus I am super crampy. Would today be considered CD1 or when I get a full flow?

I always count first day of full red flow.

Things are going good. I met my steps goal yesterday and I will today as well. My mom helped me take out a tree stump and weed a big section of my yard so I have been getting lots of activity in today.

I enjoyed 2 cheeseburgers for lunch. More carbs than I'd like but the weather is perfect for the grill and it's what I have.

The rest of the week I need to focus on getting our costumes done for the weekend and my house cleaned for company.

Really bad storm going on here y'all. I am actually nervous...

Oh yes... That's what I am afraid of. Power keeps going in and out.

Thankfully no but we have another cell fixin to come through. I just popped my spaghetti squash chicken parm in the oven (pics later) and watching A Girl Like Her with my daughter. Hits close to home because she has been a victim of bullying. It was so bad I pulled her out of school and homeschool her. We are going to try high school this year. I hope she doesn't have to deal with that crap.

Wow I am so sorry to hear that Ali, bullying is so terrible! Hopefully the storms pass through quickly as well! Did AF come full force now?

Krissie sounds like you are getting a lot done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->