Losing Weight While TTC

Don't be like me. I am in the bathroom at the mall (sorry TMI) because I had a corn dog and funnel cake. My gut is not used to all the sugar and grease. I don't even know if I am going to make my brow appt on time. I feel like hell and my gut is cursing me out.

Oh no Ali! FX'ed you start feeling better soon!

I took a sneak peak at the scale and that encouraged me to stick with it. I am still going to make a good supper though. I had a shake for lunch and I am going to the store right now to get some stuff for supper tonight. Going to have meatloaf and asparagus, I'm pretty excited, very close to staying with the plan except for the stuffing mix I am putting in the meatloaf but I don't think that will bother me too much.

Ouch! Hopefully your eye heals up quickly!

Maybe do one shake instead of two?

I'm not very hungry today. I ate samples at Costco and I'm feeling fine. :haha: we are leaving soon to go up to the mountains for the afternoon. :happydance:

Nice! You will get some exercise there I am sure.

I made it to my appt thankfully. Going grocery shopping after we leave here. I told Justin we will grill on Monday after weigh in lol

Oh somehow i missed this page. Sorry you're tummy doesn't like what you had ali. It also amazes me how that happens.

Meatloaf and asparagus sounds awesome!

I made coleslaw and pineapple for our picnic. My friend is bringing watermelon and macaroni salad. We also have chicken and hotdogs. Oh and some chips but I'm not a big chip liker.

That sounds so good Krissie, sounds like you will have fun and have a lot of options to stay on plan. Samples at costco :haha: cracks me up

Ali I'm glad you made your appointment!

I am only doing one shake, I woke up so late that by the time I had anything it was noon. Yup super excited for supper, I am trying a new meatloaf recipe so I am curious to see how it is. Not so excited for work haha I haven't ever worked with the girl I am working with tonight but from what I have seen while in there and heard she doesn't do anything so I will probably have an irritating night, but lots of steps so that's a plus!

A little mid weekend motivation! Let's not be the ones that are afraid of being found naked!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
Y'all's supper sounds delish. I have been having a bad day all day. I ate a plain cheeseburger from Sonic. :( I had plans to lose my 50 lbs so I am not happy about my food choices. It is only 3.6 lbs! Why am I messing up??

So sorry today has been rough Ali. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

We had a great trip to the mountains. I mostly ate pineapple: haha: it was just so good I couldn't resist. But overall while I did have some wheat it wasn't excessive. Everything in moderation today.

Ds ran and ran and had a great time. He was asleep by 6. Bless his heart.

And no more spotting right now do feeling more and more confident.

That's great!! Hopefully it stays away. I heard it can be common in the first tri but I am sure it can be nerve wracking. When do you see the Dr?

Glad y'all had a good time in the mountains. Hopefully he stays asleep and doesn't wake up in a bit and be up all night.

We are grilling on Monday and having his family over. They haven't been to our house since we closed escrow so I want to make sure everything is spotless. I will be a busy gal tomorrow. I might start this evening though.

Ok so I am picking out bedroom curtains. Let me know which one y'all like better. My bedroom/bathroom them is lilac/gray. I don't know which one I like better!!!

Attachments

• Amazon.jpg
    Amazon.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Choxi.jpg
    Choxi.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 0
Oh that's hard! I'm leaning more towards the first one. But the bottom one is so romantic. I just don't care for the sheer.

The don't do prenatal appointments until 8-10 weeks. So end of June or early July.

Ok so NSV! I put on a sexy corset that I haven't been able to fit in years!! I showed Justin and his eyes about popped out of his head lol!!!

Hi . I'm trying for 5 after hubby reversal and I'm also doing slimming world . I have a lot of weight to lose but to be fair my other children were all go conceived while I was this size and they are all completely healthy xxx

Welcome Hopeful!!!

I have gotten pregnant as a big girl but losing weight is for me to be overall healthier. I don't have any health issues now but I want to lose the weight before I start to.

We weigh in on Mondays. We also are posting update pics like every 2 weeks or so. :)

Ali that is a great NSV!! I love the solid panel curtains!

Krissie I'm glad everyone had a good time on your trip!

Welcome hopeful!

I was doing really good and then just ate up everything in sight when I got home from work last night. I have eaten a bunch of meatloaf today, made a hot meatloaf sandwich with gravy too so that probably wasn't good but I think I'm done eating for the day so overall not too bad. I am sure I will be super full all day haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->