Losing Weight While TTC

That is kind of her. I'm sure everything will turn out great tomorrow.

The one thing about working from home is on days like today I can stay in my jammies lol... It is still rainy and stormy out so it is a perfect day.

What are y'all doing for supper? I am making beef ribs, baked beans, and an arugula salad. I can't freaking wait!!!

Sounds delicious! I will probably be having grilled cheeseburgers.

So what is the deal? I started spotting Tues and yesterday and today not at all? I am getting so frustrated. How long did it take AF to show for you after stopping the NPC?

It usually takes me 3-5 days once I stop. I think last cycle it was a full week! Drove me batty.

It really does! I got all excited seeing the spotting. Now I am just annoyed.

Fx she shows soon for you! I'm going to try royal jelly this cycle to see if it helps my lining. I'm certian that is my issue. This period has been very light.. yesterday (cd3) was only spotting. And the first two days I would barely classify that as medium flow. Usually I have two heavy days and a couple med days. So yea... I'm so frustrated. I never had light periods until recently.

It's the food that is fed to the queen bee. It's suppose to be really good for fertility and it looks like it can increase your uterine lining.

Ok so I just drank some parsley tea. I have taken it before to bring on AF. I hope it works again.

Good luck on your special day tomorrow girly. I can't wait to see pics of the beautiful bride!!!

Hopefully she shows soon. Will you be ttc this coming cycle?

I avoided eating out today. But I was really tempted. Steps were low but I was cleaning and sewing today so not much activity.

I am planning on it, yes.. I really just want to make sure I am ovulating.

Raining here so hardly any steps for me. I did good with my food though thankfully.

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday!!

I can't believe it's already Friday! This week flew by for me. Probably because I had so much to do. I wish I'd gotten more done but it is what it is.

Me too girl lol..

Ok so I found a plus size friendly midwife near my area. Once I confirmed I am ovulating I will have a consultation with her. She offers pretty much all the services as a dr office, ultrasounds, ect. Also she specializes in home birth. I would just need to make sure that I do my best to stay healthy. Makes me feel so much better knowing she isn't fat phobic!

That's fantastic! I hope she works out. I hate how everything is blamed on weight.

I know. Yes I am fat but I don't have high blood pressure, diabetes, ect. I just like to eat. Haha

I am so glad it is Friday!!!!

I will get caught up later but thought I would stop by and share our pre wedding selfie!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member