Losing Weight While TTC

I think cauliflower might be a bit "sturdier" lol...

I have been lazy all day. I really need to get up and get my butt doing things!

Ok girls, should we do before pics and take our measurements tomorrow and then take pics and measurements at the end of the 21 days? I am not giving out my measurements but I will post my pics and say how many inches I lost at the end lol..

I think pics and measurements or loss would be great! Hopefully I remember.

I love roasts too! I need to do some meal planning. Dh is going to do low carb with me so I'm so excited. I'm going to clean things out tomorrow and menu plan.

I had such a lovely weekend. It was so relaxing and I got to walk around the lake and just enjoyed being baby free for two days.

That's awesome Krissie! I am sure you needed it. I haven't done much and feel dumb for it.

I am making fish and an arugula salad for dinner. Starting my healthy eating a bit early apparently lol. I still haven't been to the store and not sure if I want to go tonight.

Ok so check out these OPKs. The top one is today and the bottom is yesterday. Is it just me or is it getting darker?

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 5
I have no idea why AF is taking so long. I am so frustrated. After stopping the progesterone and the parsley tea I should have it now. My temp dipped this morning so would be awesome if it came tomorrow. I am starting to feel really discouraged.

Krissie that's great that you had a relaxing weekend!

Ali it looks a little bit darker. Hopefully an AF surge.

I am good with measurements and weights tomorrow. I will probably just use my pictures from last Monday since they will be about the same, probably gained actually :blush: Then I am having DH hide the scale and getting away from the numbers! I am looking forward to this! As pretty as I felt for the wedding I keep seeing pictures from that night and wondering who that girl is? I hate how pictures can really show you what you don't want to see.... This will be good! 3 week reset!

I hate pics too but I know you were absolutely beautiful!

I am going to take a new one just for a side by side at the end in the same clothes to compare.

How did the roast and broccoli turn out?

It actually turned out really good! It mushed up but not really more than the carrots and the stuff that did basically fall apart made a good filler and added extra flavor haha. Overall I would probably do it again. I haven't done measurements yet but I did take my weight. 216.7 :nope: I am up 4.8 pounds. I didn't drink hardly any water all weekend and at like crap but didn't expect it to be that much. Hopefully some of it is just water retention and it will make for a good loss at the end of this.

Started the 21 days off right with a 5am workout! Really I was just pissed I didn't get a temp rise and needed to work it out :haha:

Good job! I also woke up early and did a workout. Now I am about to go for a walk. I am also up a few lbs but I am not staying there. We are going to bang this challenge out and get er done!

I am glad the roast and veggies turned out good. I am making ribs and lentils for dinner. They are pretty lean beef ribs so I don't feel guilty.

I am so excited to do this challenge. I think it will give me the good push I need. I was however not happy when I took my pics this morning. At the same time I am excited to hopefully see a change in 21 days!

Here I am in all my glory. I did it big this morning lol..

Attachments

• day1.jpg
    day1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
Great attitude Ali! Your steps are rocking already today too!! I'm optimistic that the up weight today will just mean a bigger loss at the end! Excited too, when I think about a diet as a lifestyle change that is when I cheat so I think a 21 day mentality will keep me motivated.

Maybe I will pull out some jeans that are too small for me and use them for a picture lol that's always fun

Clothes are definitely what is motivating me right now. I want to fit into that dress!!! Pull out them jeans. I bet in 21 days they fit a lot better!

They say it takes 3 weeks (21 days) to make something a habit. I see what sugar does to my body now. I need to kick that habit. It reacts so bad with my body!!

Haha, great minds think alike. I took my pics in a shirt I love but I hate how it looks on me. I'd love to lose enough weight to wear it.

So far today I have made good choices so I'm really pumped for this. My dh is always joining me so it's even more motivating.

My weight was up too but that's what happens when you spend all weekend eating crap!

Day 1- 21 day Challenge

Weight- 220.8

Attachments

• 20160606_072103-480x853.jpg
    20160606_072103-480x853.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20160606_072112-480x853.jpg
    20160606_072112-480x853.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
Right! I wanna see that dress too! I bet after 3 weeks without sugar you really won't want it at all

That's awesome Krissie! Justin doesn't have a whole lot to lose but he just eats whatever I make anyway lol.. He is very outdoorsy so I don't have any trouble getting him out to go hiking or anything like that. That is a super cute top. I agree with leggings would be so cute!

Funny thing happened on my walk this morning. I wore shorts (first time in years wearing them out) and where I walk at the lake there is a cattle ranch. Cows were mooing as I walked by. I was totally cracking up. Damn heifers! lol!!

Haha! That's hilarious.

I would love to wear it with some leggings. That's my goal. I'm really into the tunic tops and leggings but my body shape is awkward for it.

So I am ordering Vitex, Maca, and maybe Dong Quai. I hoping they can regulate my period. I really am sick of this crap. I also heard the Dong Quai can bring on AF. Have y'all tried any of these? Is there something else I should get to help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->