Losing Weight While TTC

ok can y'all check my chart really quick please? I have a question.. Ok so I was looking at my chart and comparing it to my OPKs. I got that big temp spike the day after the darkest OPK. Do you think there is a chance I might have missed my surge and ovulated that day? I don't know if FF will pick it up without a cycle. What do you think?

Have you thought about going to the doc for some provera? Not sure if that's what it's called :haha: but now I am getting super anxious for your period lol

Yay for 10,000 steps krissie!

Today is gonna be rough one. I woke up way late, like them calling me asking me if I was coming late :dohh: so I just got dressed and out the door. No shakes and no food.....we have plenty of food at work that I can eat I'm just going to have to be very careful with my decisions today. So I will be following weight watchers points more than my shake diet although I am doing them together anyways haha

Ali I think if that temp keeps rising it would be a possibility!

I have been given Provera in the past but they generally want you to miss 3 cycles. I have missed one but about to be on my 2nd one missed.

I think this 21 days is just doing the best you can 90% of the time. Life happens. If we stick to it 90% then I am sure we will have results at the end. Just try and make wise choices. Nobody is perfect. I am fixin to make breakfast now. I ate supper super early last night so I am starving!! I think I am going to make some eggs, turkey bacon, and put it in that flaxseed flat bread. I bet it will be super yummy! I also need to decide what I am making for supper tonight and take some meat out. I have these small round pearl like potatoes that I need to use. I also have some bell pepper I need to use. Might make pepper steak..

Ok so I was looking at my temps that I have text to myself and realized I didn't have one in there. I threw it in and it gave me crosshairs? I was spotting the 2 days before it shows cross hairs. Maybe spotting before ovulation?

That's cool! Then it should be here within a week or so!

If it's right. I read progesterone cream can delay ovulation? I don't know. I am so confused.

Yes, progesterone cream can delay ovulation. Your chart definitely looks promising that you o'd. If your temps stay high I would say you did.

I have been cleaning and making phone calls this morning so I am feeling productive.

I'm still feeling really defeated today but trying to shake it off and move on with things. I'm really looking forward to losing weight so trying to focus on that right now.

Was staying off the scale a requirement because I weighed myself and I'm down a pound from yesterday so that really helped me this morning.

Not a requirement. Personally I am just waiting. I don't need anything else stressing me out lol... Yay on the loss!!

I will keep taking my temps. The supplements I ordered will be here tomorrow. I was going to take the Dong Quai to induce AF but now I am wondering if I really did ovulate should I wait to see what happens?

I would personally wait and see what your temps do and if they stay high then wait and see.

I got my royal jelly that I'm going to start today. I was considering taking lydia pinkham but I'm still on the fense with that.

I just stumbled on a really interesting article! I was looking up low bbt temps which I have always had and did you know that is a sign of low metabolism? Check this out. I need to try this! https://naturalfertilityandwellness.com/raise-basal-body-temperature/

Hmm... sounds interesting. I might give it a shot this summer. I'm trying to work on distressing myself right now.

I would personally wait and see what your temps do and if they stay high then wait and see.

I got my royal jelly that I'm going to start today. I was considering taking lydia pinkham but I'm still on the fense with that.

What does Lydia Pinkham do?

The only thing is it looks like it is supporting high carb but I am insulin resistant so I don't know if that will work for me. I don't want to gain weight!

I think I might just stick with what I am doing. There is so much conflicting information out there.

Yea haha I'm not sure I could go 12 hours between meals :haha: but it is still a neat idea

Lydia pinkham is an herbal supplement that is supposed to regulate hormones. I took it last cycle and ovulated on my own.

Sugar is taking over my life today! I have had a glazed donut, a butterfinger ice cream bar, and a Hershey bar. Gotta get my act together for the rest of the day! That was all within an hour :blush: I will have shrimp, veggies, and watermelon for supper and that won't use many points at all

I always go 12 hours without eating. I am not a snacker after supper and generally eat about 6pm and 8am the next morning.

Slow down on that sugar! I have been doing good today although still haven't been able to walk yet as it is in the 90s today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->