Losing Weight While TTC

I haven't tried any of them but I would think the vitex would help! Maybe soy isoflavones? I think those help with O and subsequently longer cycles.

I tried isoflavones a few years back and didn't so much for me. Dong Quai is supposed to bring on a missed AF. Again I ask, why does it have to be so damn complicated? lol

Lol I wish it was easy!

So in my head (as long as I don't get pregnant first....wishful thinking) I really want to see 199 at the end of of these 21 days. It is 2 days before my 25th birthday, which is surprisingly scaring me silly :haha: so I think going into it not being over 200 pounds would be amazing! It seems like a lot given the 216 weigh in but last week I was at 211 I doubt I gained 5 pounds of fat in a week some of that has to be water lol

That is a great goal to shoot for! Just like I wanted to be in the 2s for my bday but I don't know if that will happen considering I have like 34 lbs to go by 7/7. :( I am sure a lot of that is water. Could be retention from sodium, ect. I am really hoping for a nice number at the end of these 21 days. If you see a 1 in front you are going to be so excited!!! That alone should make you want to stay off the scale until then. Plus watching the scale will stress us out and will release more cortisol which will affect our weight loss and we don't want that!

Funny thing. I started this 21 day challenge because my soon to be SIL wanted to do it. She was the one who asked me to do it! She is doing the Beachbody thing though. I am not. Well anyway I just text her to ask her how her day 1 is going and she is already off track. It is so hard to stick to I know but the rewards definitely outweigh that crappy food we eat.

Lol loving the logic there and yes that does make me want to stay off the scale! That is 31 days away for you so tough but doable! And I'm sure even if you don't make it you will be really darn close!

It really is hard to stay on plan, just tell her to hop back on the wagon now. If you drop your phone on the ground do you say eh I already dropped it better stomp on it until it's completely smashed....nope! So she dropped the ball, pick it up dust it off and move on :)

I agree! Unfortunately she is one of those who will stay in a funk for awhile. :(

31 days. Geez! You know what though? Even if I don't get into the 2s I will be damn sure I can fit that dress for my bday! I hope lol..

OMG my mom drives me nuts!! We are Christian as is my mom. Well anytime that we see a movie that isn't "Christian" she always gives me hell about it!! I am so sick of it! I asked if she saw the movie War Room and she says " No I didn't see Darkness". I said War Room, not Darkness. I don't think that is even the actual name but that is besides the point. Her words, "what kind of Christian watches a movie called Darkness?" My response, "what kind of Christian judges everyone?" and I hung up on her. I am so tired of her doing that crap!!! Sorry, I just had to vent. I am so frustrated!

Sorry Ali :hugs: that is so tough....

My mom and I are trying I get back to normal after the wedding. She is pretty much my best friend but we got in a huge blowout on my wedding night that basically ended in us telling each other to f*ck off. Moms are just hard in general sometimes.

Hopefully things get sorted out for you two soon

We have always had issues as far back as I can remember. I am used to it but it still frustrates me lol..I am glad my daughter and I are so close.

OMG my house smells so good! I have the ribs in the oven and my lentils in the crockpot. I am going insane lol. I have already had some lentils and they were so yummy!! I am going to stop working about 4:30 to eat supper and go grocery shopping. I ordered my spiralizer and will have it Wed! I am so excited!!

:hugs: So sorry you guys are having issues with your moms. I hope they sort themselves soon.

I have used dong quai before and it has brought on af once and one time it did not. So 50% success.

Day one is doing good today. I have no dinner plans. So bad! I am thinking maybe shrimp or salmon.

I have made salmon for us once and I am scared to do it again. That night my daughter woke up and couldn't breathe. She was making the most awful noise like she was choking and wasn't able to breathe. That had never happened to her before so I thought maybe it was the salmon? She eats other fish but that was her first time. It scared me to the point that I never want to make it again. I am not a big sea food eater as it is.

That is very scary!

I had the munchies so bad today! I had a little pizza from the gas station but shared with others so I didn't eat the whole thing and then kept my munchies to watermelon and a snack bag of baked originals. I told the hubs to go put the scale in the rafters in the garage :haha: he is not impressed with my willpower lol. So finally got into those jeans, took three tries before they buttoned and I thought I might lose circulation to my lower half before finding a shirt :haha: but I got it done! Those used to be my period jeans, my fat jeans....ugh what I would give to be that "fat" again lol! Not a pleasant site but it should do well in keeping me motivated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 2
Whoops I guess only my back photo went in that one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 2
They will be loose in no time! At least you got them on!!! LoL

Ok so day 1 went really well. I worked out, got a walk in, and ate good. Only issue I had was a bad headache and feeling lethargic a majority of the day. I am pretty sure it was because of the lack of sugar for the day. It shall pass I am sure.

Going to get my workout in and walk this morning as well. I am alternating cardio workouts with strength training/resistance. This work better be recognized after 21 days lol

I agree your daughter's reaction was very scary. I wouldn't risk it again.

Tod- those jeans will be fitting in no time!

Afm, day 1 was good until evening. Then the way's events really sunk in and I made some crappy choices. But I made 10k steps. I'm determined to make today a better day.

I was going to go for my walk this morning but didn't want to go by myself and my daughter didn't want to get her lazy butt up. I did however get my workout in..

I am super crampy. Would be nice if the witch paid me a visit. OPKs are getting lighter. It's like it tried and said, "screw that." Lol I am hopeless y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->