Losing Weight While TTC

I have been having a good day! I even got dinner in the crockpot. I'm thinking I need to pick up some strawberries they sound so good right now!

Yay Krissie!

Strawberries do sound good. With some homemade whipped cream lol.. I think I am going to do fish with potato and bell pepper.

I need to get some cleaning and stuff done before Justin gets home. Thankfully work is pretty slow today so I can step away for a bit.

I could do it at night but not like they said 7am to 7pm skipping lunch that's crazy! Unless I read it wrong :haha:

I should be able to get in some good steps tonight! Our church has this motto "church has left the building" and we focus a lot on what we will do when it isn't Sunday morning. So a family moving to town was interested in our church and I just read an email from the pastor saying church has left the building so let's bring church to them and help them move into their house....so me and DH are going to go help, should be a good workout! Haha

LoL you read it wrong. It is from dinner to breakfast. :)

Church has left the building. LoL I like that!

So I am intrigued with this whole low bbt. I did a search for charts similar to mine as far as bbt and 99% are overweight. It is also a common of cause of infertility. I am researching ways to increase my bbt. I need to get my metabolism up. I have been tested for thyroid issues before and it was normal so I guess it is my metabolism? I find it all quite interesting..

How did everyone's day go?

Mine has been successful. I only cheated with two sf fudgecicles and with this awful heat I think that's pretty good.

I'm about 300 steps short so I need to get those in before bed.

In other news my emotional well being seems much better today. I'm glad I was able to snap out of my funk. I'm hoping tomorrow to relax more and read during ds nap. I fully expect not to hit my steps goal tomorrow.

Glad you are feeling better today. :) You did great! I stuck to it today. Got a short walk in. Couldn't go for too long because of the heat. Also did a dancing workout. I got a lot of cleaning and stuff done so it was a productive day!!

Sounds like you both did wonderful!

I am guilty of dropping the phone and stomping til it breaks today :blush: went to a buffet for supper since it was so late and pigged my brains out. Tomorrow is a new day though and I will own that day like it's nobody's business! I am going to try and track my buffet mess with weight watchers right now. I will surely be in the negatives but luckily I can exercise my way out of the negatives!

Packed my normal food for the day and packed a backup banana and a little bag of baked chips. I am prepared for munchies today if I have problems!

That's a great plan tod! Today will be much better. :flower:

Im still laying in bed. In thinking of going for a walk before the heat settled in for the day.

Yes it will!

Morning walks are the best! The weather is just right

I should have went for my morning walk but instead I just slept. I just woke up. Snoozed my alarm for over an hour. I might just have a little rest day today. I will make sure I eat good though.

FF moved my ovulation up 3 days. When I get the supplements today I am just going to take the Dong Quai so I can get on with a new cycle. I am sick of this crap. It is to the point now that I am dreaming about getting my period. I am not even 100% sure I ovulated and even if I did, at this point it will be like another 11 days before I start. I don't want to wait another 11 days and then nothing happens.

Yea if there wasn't any BD'ing around that possible O day then I agree with getting on with things!

So my highest steps trophy on Fitbit is 20,000 steps in a day. Today I am going to try and break that with 25,000! Going to be a long day but I HAVE to get my tracker out of the negatives :haha: I hate seeing a negative number! My jeans and my ring are loose this morning so I am feeling pretty darn motivated!

Wow 25k is beast!!! You go girl!!

I am definitely going to get on with things. No BD as I have not been in the mood. I also heard that the egg isn't as good when you ovulate so late. I am hoping and praying that my cycles start being more regular.

That sounds like a good plan Ali. Hopefully she shows for you!

Tod- 25k!! Wow that is crazy.

I did get up and go for my walk. It wasn't as long as I would have liked because I let ds walk and he was starting to poop out.

Food has started off good so far today. I also have left overs from dinner and some fresh veggies so it should be a good day.

I have no idea what I am doing for supper and lunch yet. I am fixin to make breakfast. I am feeling kinda blah today. Don't know what my deal is..

So FedEx has some twice already. I have everything now but the Dong Quai. That just figures doesn't it? lol

Lol of course that would happen! But now you have your spiralizer!

I am planning on having a pork chop, shrimp, and cheesy green beans for supper

I am thinking about a walk with DS later too but worried that he will get pooped like your LO krissie. Maybe a walk later with him in the stroller?

I have decided on a chicken and lentils dish since I have to use them.

My legs are swollen and I am super crampy. Would be awesome if the witch showed her face willingly lol.. Still waiting on the pills. I did get the Vitex and Maca already so that's good..

We probably won't be able to go out walking today. It's so hot outside. At 8 pm yesterday it was still over 90!

Eh... I ate a ton of trail mix today. Thankfully it's gone now so no more temptation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->