Losing Weight While TTC

It was 100 yesterday. Right now it's only 80 so much more tolerable.

I made homemade chili cheese fries and pigged them down so don't feel bad. Let's just do better tomorrow.

It is in the 90s here and super humid. I am so glad we have central ac lol!

We're going swimming I'm so excited to get in some water haha. Chili cheese fries sound awesome, I bought bacon cheddar burger patties and some fries and was going to grill for supper tonight. Not sure now though with the pool plan

Yay for swimming!

I just woke up from a nap. Had some really weird dreams (nothing new for me) and woke up really confused and flustered.

I am making spaghetti squash with a play on broccoli and cheese. Kind of a mock twice baked potato. :)

That sounds interesting! You will have to let me know how it turned out. We are gonna grill now. Probably burned a lot of calories at the pool though 🙂

Swim suit pic! Gotta work on them legs :haha: Other than that I wasn't too horrified lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
Legs are fine girl. That's a cute suit!!!

It is fixin to come out of the oven. I am all about spaghetti squash these days!!

Conjuring 2 is out tonight and I so want to go see it but Justin is being a party pooper lol..

Looking good Tod!

Ds and I went to the park for larp practice so I used a lot of energy chasing him.

I'm exhausted as I didn't sleep last night but a few hours. So I'm grabbing some fast food chicken strips and fries and going to bed soon.

Overall I feel like today was good so I'm not going to beat myself up for some fries.

Thanks! Torrid has the best suits for bigger girls!

Twice baked potatoes sound good that would be a great fake potato. You're braver than me lol if I watch a scary movie I don't sleep right for days :haha:

Krissie it sounds like you earned those fries!

Setting out to do better tomorrow. DH now took the scale out to the garage so that is out of the way :haha:

I love Torrid! Definitely my fave!! That's where the cute dress it from!

Krissie I agree, you earned them fries!!

The squash was so good!!!!

Speaking of scary movies, we are all watching the original Childs Play lol. We love scary movies!!

Have a good night y'all. Tomorrow is Friday!!!

That squash idea is interesting. I'm gonna need to plan for tomorrow better. I need to make up for all my carbs today.

Today marks one solid week I've met my 9k goal with my steps. :happydance:

I'm so ready for the weekend! Do you guys have any plans? We are finishing my strawberry beds having friends over for games and dinner on Sat. No plans for Sunday but it's only suppose to be in the 70s so I'm hoping dh will want to go do something.

Great job on the steps!!! I unfortunately woke up late and didn't go for my morning walk. I am going to check the weather and I might go depending on how hot it is already.

I am absolutely loving the squash! When my phone charges I will post the recipe that I used. Only change I made is I added some sour cream to make it more creamy and cayenne instead of red pepper flakes since Justin isn't a fan.

I am so ready for the weekend too! We might have some friends over tomorrow to grill, weather permitting. Supposed to storm Sunday and 60% chance for Saturday so we shall see. I am so sick of the rain! I am definitely seeing The Conjuring 2 this weekend and I know Justin wants to see Warcraft so might see that too. Not sure yet. I also want to get some hiking or something in as long as it isn't raining. Did I mention I am sick of the rain? lol

Hopefully the weather clears up for you Ali! I heard Warcraft got a pretty bad rating on rotten tomatoes, hopefully you enjoy it! Looking forward to the recipe :)

Krissie congrats on the steps!

I am working tonight and tomorrow night at the bar so no plans for me haha. I have made weight watchers approved good and flavorful meals all day and I don't feel the urge to cheat or overeat. I realized the last time I did WW and was so diligent I was making awesome meals so it was easy! Think the shakes might have to go on the back burner. When it was the shake alone I was fine but when I added fruits and veggies in with the shakes not so good. I'm excited I feel like I made a breakthrough :haha:

Hopefully the weather clears up ali. It's really nice today so ds and I went to the park and I'm laying outside in the hammock while he naps.

I woke up still not satisfied so decided it had to be the watermelon I was craving. I bought a personal one and a quarter of it and I'm so much happier. And it's not an excessive amounts.

We are having friends over tomorrow so I'm excited for that. I should probably clean though. :haha:

Ok so here is the recipe I used and a pic of what I made. I could have left it in the oven awhile longer to brown up some more but we were hungry lol..
https://domesticsuperhero.com/2016/02/24/broccoli-cheese-stuffed-spaghetti-squash/

Attachments

• squash.jpg
    squash.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
That really does sound so good. I think adding in a mild Italian sausage would be yummy too.

Oh I am sure! I also want to try one with meatballs. I made a chicken parm one that was yummy too!

I just took a 2 hour nap! I am always so tired in the afternoons. Why?? I am so sick of it!

I hate the afternoon exhaustion! It's better when I eat right but even some days that's not enough.

I'm having a crappy day with food. I'm feeling so depressed today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->