Losing Weight While TTC

I'm doing alright. Had a couple good days and one bad day, overall more good than bad so I am happy with it.

Krissie sounds like you have been getting a lot done! You can definitely get those 20 pounds!

Alli yay for you getting things done too!!! It will be interesting to see what your sugars are doing!

Better good days than bad is always good!

Temp dropped today so I am hoping for AF. Have also been crampy but have been crampy several times.

Are y'all doing anything fun for Father's Day? I am taking Justin to the aquarium in Dallas. It is pretty big and looks like a lot of fun! I am excited to get out of town and do something. Dallas isn't too far, about 2 hours but it is a different world compared to the country lol.

That sounds like a lot of fun Ali.

We are going camping at the lake this weekend. It's our anniversary on Saturday. So it's kinda playing double duty. And we plan to do Christian's 2 year pictures. I still need to get him a Polo Shirt for those.

Sounds like you have a busy weekend! I like busy weekends as long as they are fun lol..

So I am inviting the MIL over for dinner tomorrow. I have no idea what to make. This will be the first time she is seeing our house since we moved in so I need to make sure it is spotless. I hate the pressure!!! lol

That is nerve racking. I am doing Christian's bday party at my house in two weeks so need to get cleaning and get my yard in order. Eh!

Oh yes. We need to do the same. We have 2 acres and need to mow and also have a big porch that has a ton of crap on it before we get our storage building up. Justin just mowed but with all the rain the grass is up about another foot! I had one bday party for my daughter at the house but the others I always did at a Chuck E Cheese or some place similar. No clean up lol!

I am thinking about making a roast along with lentils and swiss chard and an apple crisp for dessert. I have made a few things for her, lemon blueberry bread, pecan pie, and a couple other things for her but this will be my first time making dinner for her. I am not sure if she will bring his stepdad. We also need to invite the FIL and his wife over as well sometime soon. Pressure!!! lol..

Sounds like you both have a lot going on!! I don't think we have any definite plans for the weekend. We were supposed to be out of town helping with a branding. Then I remembered that Asher has a birthday party to attend on Saturday and I have a baby shower to attend. DH was talking about church and fishing on Sunday so I am assuming that means we won't be branding but not sure haha. I just want a positive digi on Father's Day :haha: I got a line outside the time frame on a Wondfo yesterday. Now I know it was out of the time frame but the line was perfect not thin or wonky and it had color, and I have never had an evap on a Wondfo. I took another test this morning and felt like there was some sort of shadowy line but I wasn't sure. I will be interested to see if there is another line after work like there was yesterday.

How exciting!!! I hope you get your bfp! That would be an awesome Father's Day gift!!

That would be a fabulous father's day gift! Fx you get it.

My mom came over and helped me today. We spent about 5 hours pruning trees, pulling weeds and cleaning ou5 debris. So I'm pretty tired and sore. I am well over 12k steps so hoping for a bath and bed when Christian goes to sleep.

Girl you have been keeping busy lately!! I bet you are dropping pounds with all those steps!

So I made my first ever pesto today with zoodles and it was yummy!!! I am quite proud of myself lol. Justin and I decided we are going to try one non meat day a week. Trying to hopefully get to a more plant based diet. Definitely not giving up meat yet completely. Just think it might be good for us.

Krissie that's great that your mom came and helped you and that you got so much done!

Ali that sounds yummy! Good luck with no meat day!!

I've been falling apart in the evenings this week but I think it's still working :haha: With some of my clothes I can definitely see a difference in the way they fit. Hopefully the scale will agree with me.

I'm off to a slow start today but I think I am going to try for that 25k again. I once again have to dig myself out of negative weeklies haha. I went crazy on some candy last night that really sent me over the edge.

Good luck Tod! I'm kinda relaxing today I'm super tired. I couldn't sleep last night and ds woke up early.

Didn't make 25k but I did make 15k and got a lot of housework done! I also stayed under my point allowance today as well! Perfect day in my book, been a long time since I have been able to be completely satisfied with a whole days worth of choices! :thumbup:

That's awesome! I can't wait till we weigh in a little over a week!

Dinner with my MIL went great. They loved the meal which I am happy about. All in all a good day. And tomorrow is Friday!!!

That's awesome Ali! I'm so happy everything went well.

Tod- sounds like a great day for you.

Afm, I haven't been feeling well today. I went to bed super early so hoping to kick whatever it is out before the weekend.

Ali so happy that the meal went well!!

Krissie I hope you feel better before the weekend hits :hugs:

I was really looking forward to walking down to the river this morning for a 5am workout but here I am woken up at 4:30 by the massive storm :nope: Somehow the bike or treadmill don't compare when you were picturing a serene walk to the water :haha:

Hope you are feeling better Krissie! I have been super busy. Tomorrow we are going to have a busy day in Dallas too.

Got my glucometer and my blood sugar is high, hovering on or at pre diabetic a majority of the time. I figured that. I will be working on that.

Still no AF. I think I might try the progesterone cream again for a full 14 days and make an appt with the Dr. Doesn't seem like it will come on its own.

Did you retest yet?!?!

How frustrating that af is still now coming ali!

Today is my 11th anniversary but its just been crap. I am just so down about stuff.

I am over 21,600 steps. My feet are killing me so I am hoping to go to bed soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->