Losing Weight While TTC

I'm sorry. :( We are going to Cracker Barrel for dinner before the movie. I can't guarantee I will eat the best. We can do this though! Think how much better you will feel!

I don't blame you for being depressed. You have every right to be. Don't let eating not so good make you feel worse. You will get on track, I know it. :)

Thanks Ali. I can never eat good at cracker barrel I love their biscuits.

So reflecting I wasn't that bad. I had 1.5 pieces of cake and a lot of croutons. I didn't binge like I've been known to so that is great!

I need to decide on dinner. Not sure what I'm doing yet but going to try to make good choices.

I did ok. Steak, baked tater, and a salad. Now fixin to watch The Conjuring 2!

Enjoy the movie!

I ended up with tacos so not terrible. I think not binging was a success for the day. I didn't meet my steps but after 7 consecutive days I think that's okay.

Now FF moved my O date again!!! I know it is like CD62 if I ovulated at all. That's about the time I had the darkest OPK and when my temp obviously shifted.

Today is a busy day so I hope it doesn't rain!

My guess it's doing it because of the lack of temps before. But I also agree I'd you did o it was on that day.

Fx the rain stays away!

I hope so!
Been taking the DQ but still no AF. How long does it usually take?

The one time I took it and it worked I had a full flow within 24 hours. The time I took it and it didn't work I took it 3 days and stopped.

Okay so not catching up but had to stop in and say I just happened to meet someone with an accent so I asked him where he was from and he said northeast Texas and I said Texarkana? Never would have known that without you Ali! Lol he is from mt pleasant hanging out at a bar in North Dakota small world :haha:

Omg that is so funny!!! I am about 30 miles from Mt Pleasant in Clarksville!! Wow it is a small world!!!

I love when people try to tell me how to lose weight. This chick on FB commented on my pic of what I made for supper (yes I am one of those lol) and said I won't lose weight eating it. Umm I have lost 50 lbs, I think I know what I am doing, k thanks lol..

Small world indeed!

Some people just don't have a clue. You are doing great so her comment really doesn't matter!

I've had a crap weekend. Back to it tomorrow for sure!

Dh and I are cleaning/organizing our garage so definitely lots of work going on right now. But it's gonna be so much nicer once it's all done.

You will be glad you did it when it is over. Storming here. Been a lazy weekend for us lol

My step counter is not cooperating today. I have mowed the lawn, hung all my windchimes, done a fair amount of weeding and it's just not reflecting it all. :haha:

Oh well, I know I'm putting in a lot of physical work today. I'm hoping to reward myself in a bit with laying in the hammock and reading.

Good job! I have been playing Skyrim lol.. I love that game! I am on my 3rd character. lol..

I just got off to do a little bit of work and get some cleaning done before I get home. Been doing pretty good food wise. Making chicken with zoodles and pesto for supper!

How are y'all doing? You have been super quiet lol..

So no AF yet. I stopped the Dong Quai for now. If in fact I did ovulate on CD 62 I should have AF by the end of the week. If not I think I might try the progesterone cream again because at least with that I got spotting. If still nothing, I will have to go to the Dr which I am not looking forward to!

I am ordering a glucometer to see my blood sugar levels and see how they react according to my diet. It will be interesting to say the least.

Things are going good here. I hit 10k steps yesterday. I cleared out my fridge and freezer today and I'm going shopping shortly so I'm going to get some approved foods going. I'm thinking of going super restrictive to reset myself. I have 6 weeks until my event and I want to be under 200. So roughly 20 lb loss. I can do it but I need to focus on my goal.

Fx af shows before going to the doctor. That's so frustrating!

You can definitely do it! It will take some work and dedication but you got this!!

I got a lot of housework done yesterday. I also need to clean out the fridge. I usually try and do it each time I go grocery shopping. I am planning on going shopping on Thursday. I am meeting this lady who sells antique cookware and stuff. I absolutely love antique cookware!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->