Losing Weight While TTC

Why so down? That isn't good. :(

You killed it on the steps though!!!

Dh was being a jerk about everything, yelling at ds constantly, ect. So we packed up and came home. I don't know why I thought we could go camping. I put so much effort into planning it and it was all for nothing. I didn't even get a picture of ds I can use for his 2 year pictures. Overall just a crap day.

I made 22k steps. By far my highest.

I'm sorry :( Sounds like maybe that is a normal thing for him? I hate when I plan a big day and it gets ruined. Especially when it should have been a great day! I am sorry hun :(

Great job with the steps though. I am getting ready to go to Dallas and hope I will have a lot of steps in today too. We are going to the aquarium and a flight museum so lots of walking!

I hope today is a better day for you! :hugs:

That sounds like a lot of fun!

Unfortunately it is rather normal, well lately anyways.

I have no idea what my plans for today are going to be. I just hope it ends up being a nice day.

Haha, because of all my steps average daily steps is over 11k for the last week.

I hope it is a nicer day for you too. We are on our way to Dallas now. It is about a 2 hour drive. About halfway there now. Didn't leave as early as we wanted to but that's ok.

That's awesome on the steps. I honestly don't think I have ever even hit 10k. Bad I know.. I am a work in progress lol..

Last week for the 21 day challenge. I am really going to push myself this week!

Hey dolls! How did your day go?? We had a good time. The aquarium was fun but definitely not worth what they charge to get in.

So we are implementing 1 meatless meal a week. I need ideas. Can y'all help me? So far for supper I have beans, fried taters and cornbread. I need breakfast and lunch ideas!!

I'm glad you had a good day. Mine was better. And I got to see ds share a toy and interact with another boy. It was great to see!

My steps were low only about 6k. But that's okat, my feet were hurting.

AF came!!!!! My temp took a huge dip today! I saw it dipped and didn't use the progesterone cream. Was hoping it would!!!

Yay! Fabulous news! Are you planning to do anything different this cycle?

I don't know, I am torn. Do I lose more weight before TTC or try now? I am so conflicted on that..

Yea, that's so hard! I am sitting in the same boat. Part of me wants to just ntnp while losing weight but part of me just wants to jump right in and do it.

It's a tough one. Especially because of my age. I am thinking, well it took me a year with Aidan. Maybe I should try now. But I have also lost weight since then so what if it happens right away? Part of me thinks I should go for it. If so I will be using OPKs, giving Pre Seed a try, and taking the supplements I have been taking. I might throw the dong quai back in there for the 1st half until ovulation. Decisions decisions!

ok so I took a pic this morning and compared it to a pic at my starting weight. I must say, I am pretty proud of myself!!!

Attachments

• before and after.jpg
    before and after.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 5
Sorry I have been missing! I am starting my clomid tonight, I am super excited with some scared added in :haha: My ultrasound is on my birthday, in 9 days! I am so excited that I won't have to wait until around cd20 to ovulate but I am worried in general especially since it is on my birthday. If we have multiple good eggs that would be a wonderful birthday present! But if we get too many eggs my OB won't let us try and that would be a pretty sh*tty birthday. Hoping for the best right now!

I weighed myself this morning and I haven't lost any weight. I haven't gained any! :thumbup: but still no loss. That was actually super motivating for me though, I have been half assing it and seeing the weight stand still really hit a nerve for me and made me want to give it my all. DS picked our route for our walk tonight and it ended up being a 2.5 mile walk which was great! He got tired on the way back and just stopped at one point and yelled "I want a muffin!!" :rofl: The struggle is real, even at 5! I really worked my plan today and felt more than full all day and stayed under my points so I am feeling super proud!!! :dance: All is well!

Krissie I'm sorry your weekend didn't go as planned :hugs: I'm excited that you are thinking about trying this month!!!

Ali congrats!! Those pictures are great and I am so happy AF finally showed up for you! I say go for it as far as TTC. With being overweight we can still "diet" while we are pregnant too, that part motivates me. I know that I do not need to gain any weight during pregnancy and I will have a goal of gaining no more than 10 pounds. I wanna be that girl that 5 days postpartum they weigh less than their starting pregnancy weight :haha:

Just caught up on your youtube videos!! I forgot about your meatless meals. I usually have over easy eggs on toast or an egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast if I don't work. You could also do pancakes or waffles if you can find a good recipe that would work for you. For lunch you could do some sort of soup, I would have to think harder about the lunch haha.

I was wondering where you were! I knew you were walking so I figured you were ok lol..

I snuck a peek at the scale and being that I was up a few lbs before I am down 8 lbs so far. I could have been a bit more strict but I am happy with the number. I am pushing harder this week so I am excited to weigh in next Monday.

I am thinking about hiring a personal trainer. He is on FB, Ryan Engel Fitness. He would be a virtual trainer but he would give me a nutrition and exercise plan. There will be accountability. The program I want to do is his 12 week program. I will see what he recommends though.

I agree I think maybe I should start trying now instead of waiting. I can always maintain a healthy lifestyle while pregnant. I also get pretty wicked morning sickness so I will lose even more! Haha!

I am excited for you trying clomid! Don't be nervous. Make that womb as happy as possible for those little eggies!!! I am praying for a great outcome!

I am wondering if I should do the progesterone cream after ovulation (if I ovulate) or just wait to see what happens and if I have a regular cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->