• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Losing Weight While TTC

I have still not o'd. I am so frustrated to say the least. I have definitely been obsessing but I am back at work today so hopefully I will chill some.

I did my weigh in and I am up over a lb. So hoping today to get back on track. I packed a good lunch so hopefully that will keep me motivated for dinner.

I am working too but alternating between work and cleaning house. I have started making a to do list for the week and get a special thrill in highlighting what I have done lol. I also have a meal plan for the week so I am excited to stick to it.

Sorry you haven't O'd yet. I know that is frustrating.

I love making checklists because I love seeing all that I have done! I need to start working on my one for work. Back to school is always a hectic couple of weeks. But nothing compared to the end!! I am really hoping to be snuggling a new bug instead of dealing with the end of year stuff this spring.

lol I hear you there! I am so blessed to be able to work from home. I am truly thankful.

I have so much of an urge to emotionally eat today. My sons stepmom has brought to my attention again that while Asher was there this weekend he was flinging his penis around and putting it by his brothers face while they were bathing. The last time she told me about this I told her not to have them bathe together because his brother is quite a bit younger than him to start with and because it clearly isn't working. So we got in a fight about the whole situation. It doesn't happen at school or with friends only when he is there and at home he is taught that you only have naked time or dink around with your junk in the privacy of your bedroom and it's not appropriate to run around naked in front of people so I think it would be confusing to bathe with your little brother then but maybe that's just me :shrug: So I text my best friend to vent and she came back with maybe since that happened combined with some anger outbursts that happened at school that I should send him to therapy. He did have some anger outbursts at school but it coincided with when Kevin went back to work and wasn't around as much and has since stopped. Maybe I am just making excuses but I can see the reasons for the incidents and I am all for therapy but I don't think it's necessary right now. Overall I just feel attacked as a parent and don't know what to do or how to deal....usually I just eat my way through feelings and even though instinctually that's what I want to do my brain is saying no.

:hugs: Shan!! I completely understand the urge to emotionally eat. I have no advice as I hate a huge bowl of ice cream after dinner because yesterday just sucked.

I feel like I'm starting to go back into that dark place where I don't want to eat and I just want to sleep and I just want to crawl into hole.. I hate feeling this way..

I feel like I'm starting to go back into that dark place where I don't want to eat and I just want to sleep and I just want to crawl into hole.. I hate feeling this way..

:hugs: I hope you feel better soon hun. Get some support from you doctor or a counselor if you need it.

:hugs: I hope you feel better soon hun. Get some support from you doctor or a counselor if you need it.

I have my current therapist as I deal with anxiety I called. She is going to see me next week.

Gagr I'm so glad you will be able to see your therapist and hopefully work through some of this. :hugs:

Judging by my temp drop AF is on here way and the iui was unsuccessful. I give up, I'm not taking it as a bad thing I just can't do this anymore. No more temping, opks or anything else of the likes, NTNP. I can't do this anymore, the last 14 months have been an emotional hell and I'm over it. Going to focus on my exercise and diet, NTNP, and see what happens. Maybe in a couple months I will be ready to get back it but now is not the time.

Shan :hugs: I can completely relate. I was going to buy opks yesterday and decided that they caused me to much stress this cycle.

I should focus on diet and exercise more anyways. These last two failed cycles have really caused me to just emotional eat all the time. I have gained back all the weight I lost in June. And I just feel like crap. (That could actually be the clomid though!)

It is looking like next cycle I will be out of town during my fertile window so I was thinking of just doing my lydia pinkham and relaxing. Maybe that would be a good time to get back on track with my diet.

I hear ya, I'm only 2 pounds under my highest weight ever, it's super depressing. I know we hate to think about it but I can't help but think the weight is making a huge difference in ttc. When I got pregnant with DS I was 140 pounds and going to the gym almost every day and it took three months of NTNP to get pregnant with him. Now I'm 223 and rarely work out, it's hard to say it's not related considering. At 2 pounds a week I could be 40 pounds down by New Years. That could probably do a lot for ttc efforts. I read so much about people who's doctors won't even do fertility treatments with them until losing weight, there has to be a reason for that. Okay rambling lol. I hope that we can both have nice relaxing cycles coming up :thumbup:

It makes a lot of sense. I got pregnant with ds at this weight. However, my blood sugar was a lot lower back then. Which has a huge impact on PCOS. I think it is part of why the clomid has not been working well these last two cycles. Even back in January I had better control and got pregnant straight away.

I am kinda hoping a month of low carbing and then a cycle with (probably femara) will help.

I really wanted a smaller age gap and now that we are approaching a 3 year one I am just feeling so much pressure to get pregnant.

I have been doing really good this week! I'm hoping I can have a good weigh in tomorrow (changed my weigh in day to Wednesday's :haha: ) I actually haven't weighed early so it will be a complete surprise! I am super bloated because of AF and hoping it won't affect my weigh in too much. Kevin and I decided (well mostly me) that we won't do anything more with doctors until I reach 160 pounds, so about 60 pounds to lose. It is very motivating for me!

How is everyone doing? Ali how did that mask work for you?

That is definitely very motivating. Fx that losing some weight will help you conceive without medical intervention!!

Thanks krissie!

Down 2.5 this morning! 60.3 to go until actively ttc again!

So ladies I went shopping on Sunday because I have a baby shower this weekend and although I hadn't lost much in weight in down two dress sizes.. I'm so excited about that!

Great jobs Shan and gagrl!! Keep up all the hard work.

I have been eating horribly lately. I just have no motivation. I think ttc has really got me down and I think I might need a break from thinking about it as much. I just don't know how to go about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->