losing weight

Hangin_On_AGS

Reaction score
DD recently became mobile doing the inch worm and she is always rolling and trying to sit up and just keep her little butt moving. She still eats every 2 hours during the day and every 3 hours at night and eats from anywhere from 5-20 min. She had her 4 month well child today and actually lost an ounce from 2 weeks ago. She dropped from the 50th to the 15th percentile. Thankfully the doctor said she was still ok to not have to supplement but i'm just wondering has anyone elses lo done this?

The doctor said most kids start becoming really mobile at the same time they suggest to start adding solids, but supports/encourages me in wanting to wait till 6-7 months for blw.. Have I mentioned DD has the coolest doctor ever!!

I just want to make sure that she is going to be ok for the next 3 months and that i'm not alone.

Thanks ladies!

Sophie has had minimal weight gain and lost a bit of weight every now and then since 4 months and she's very healthy and happy. I was told she needed solids at 20 weeks but wanted to do baby led weaning so held off. She's gone from the 75th percentile at birth, up to 85th and is now following the 50th. She's crawling and cruising all day and is very busy. Oh and solids made no difference to her weight gain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->