Loss meet *CHANGE OF DATE*, Birmingham. *update on first post - please read*

i would deffintly think about coming along for a nice day out. im in nottingham so not to far from birmingham.
I would be up for a nice day in the shops of a night on the town =)
Or Spa day lol xxxxxx

I think its a fab idea, I had also seen some meet up threads but likewise just didn't think i'd be in the right frame of mind. Its hard enough as it is at the mo as all my friends are either heavily pregnant or have new borns, so its so nice to talk to girlies who have experienced a loss as we all support one another. I don't think I could have got through the past few wks without the support from this forum. xxx

Ive been to birmingham before and i loved it! I think march would be good as i'll have to organise flights and hotel and save up :D great idea lottybump im all excited now lol

Hi everyone,

If you look on the first page, i've put down who have said they'll come - if you feel comfortable and son't mind putting your name on the internet, do you want to tell me your real names, and i'll put it next to your username. Just so when we actually meet up we can call each other by our real names and not say something silly like hi beaniebaby :rofl:

xxx

Hi everyone,

If you look on the first page, i've put down who have said they'll come - if you feel comfortable and son't mind putting your name on the internet, do you want to tell me your real names, and i'll put it next to your username. Just so when we actually meet up we can call each other by our real names and not say something silly like hi beaniebaby :rofl:

xxx

:hi: im Heather x

Hi, I would defo be up for this, not a prob to get the train, plus if we sort the date early enough we may grab bargain ticket/flight etc.

March does sound good, but there is a chance I will be busy around wkend of march 13th as I am hoping we celebrate our anniversary in style by going to vegas to watch boxing. Obviously I am not saying arrange the meet to suit me, but I would love to be put down tentatively on whatever day we choose.

My name is Sam x

I'm Bexx. :)
and read the other posts, and i hosestly dont mind if those with children come.
:)
what if some of us get BFP's? personally i wouldn't want to come along if i did get pregnant before then, as i wouldn't want to upset people :)

but if i dont, i am more than looking forward to this xx

Personally, i think because we've all got a bond, there wouldn't be any hard feelings with if any of us got BFP's, and in March, there wouldn't really be many "bumps" as such.
So i honestly do not mind, i'm happy for any of you girls if you get BFP's. I think its just if people came that had bumps and didn't know what we'd been through that could become quite upsetting.

xxxx

Hi, I also wouldn't mind if any ladies with BFP's are on it from our group as we are going to be sharing that journey with each other too. Also don't mind if mums bring their kiddies, I think they might find it more restricting than us as beanie says she would relish her time away lol.

For me meeting you all would be great, you have all become 'friends' to me, I share more of my feelings with you lot than I have with my nearest and dearest, so I think the meet up although it may be emotional would be more about seeing each other and enjoying the day than perhaps reminiscing about our losses but I am sure we will, but I expect with the time before we meet I am hopeful we all will have got over the worst and will look back at the good. Hope that makes sense to you all. x x :hugs:

I definitely wouldn't mind if people who have had their BFPs come along. I'm keeping everything crossed that hopefully I'll have had mine by then - well maybe not everything crossed :winkwink: I think it would be lovely if we could celebrate some BFPs at the meet.

Definitely agree with Sam that I think the day would be a great way to actually meet each other and look at it as a day for celebrating what we have all overcome and celebrating our futures :) I too share stuff on here that I haven't shared with even my closest friends and thats because I know you all understand. I definitely wouldn't have made it through these past three weeks without you all :hugs:

Everyone calls me Shazza anyway so I'm easy to remember!

This is turning out excellent. I had no idea so many people would be interested :hugs:

I can't wait to meet you all. I feel like i have come such a long way since finding out bambino had gone. I would probably be an emotional wreck if i didn't have such amazing people like you girls to turn too :)

I'd just like to say thankyou to you all now, because without you, i'd be falling apart :cry:

And also, i find it so hard to believe that "god? - yeah right" has taken the babys of you fantastic women :growlmad:

xxxxxxxxx

Hey Lotty, me too I thank everyone on here sometimes the best friends come from the unlikeliest places. Its like when I used look back on previous boyfriends and though uuurrrggh if I could change my life i would change that etc. But now I live by the rule of 'tapestry' every scenario has changed my life in some way, either by leading me to meet people who have and do figure in my life now, get jobs etc, so good or bad every step I have taken makes me who I am today. If I had not had the boyfriends I had, I wouldn't have done the things I have which led me to my OH now, I wouldn't have tried for a baby, I wouldn't have joined bnb, and if I hadn't lost the babies I wouldn't have met you all. I know it may sound silly and of course I would love to have my babies but their losses have helped prepare me for the next phase, yes God may have taken them away but I read in a poem that someone posted on here, he took them not to punish but because they had already achieved their goal etc. Sounds a bit wishy washy but the small lives I shared with them, changed me so much in a very good way. Made me realise a bit more of me, and when I think and see things that way it gives me my own hope and happy feeling - may not work for others but does for me. Whatever your tonic you need to take it.

I am in such a rambling mood today lol, hope I don't sound too harsh lol x

So up for this, even if travelling anywhere from this place is a bloody nightmare! My name is Katie, pleased to meet you all :p

And I am SO hoping I will have my BFP by March. Fingers crossed more than a few of us will :hugs: :dust:

Well as for my BFP we arent going to start trying officially until 2011 ishh, so if we get caught then we get caught. I dont think we'll be that bothered :D
Well i'm starting my pill again today cos i have finally finished bleeding, so maybe this weekend we could get caught?? Not sure. But i know if we do, OH will say that i tricked him an did it on purpose :cry: xxxx

I share Sam's philosophy. Everything that we have experienced in life - good and bad - makes us the people we are today. What doesn't break us makes us stronger. And those that support us in our hour of need are to be cherished.

You girls have been so wonderful this week. I too would have fallen apart without you. xx

I think that has also contributed to being so strong. I believe like sam and nic, everything happens for a reason, and i never have any regrets. Because everything i've done, i wanted to do at the time - so i cant regret it. Its made me - ME. And if people don't like it well stuff them :p

You ladies have become very close to my heart, and i know its not the best thing to say, but i hope you all have a brilliant 2010 xxx

You ladies have become very close to my heart, and i know its not the best thing to say, but i hope you all have a brilliant 2010 xxx

It's a lovely thing to say... onwards and upwards for us all in 2010. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->