Lost and confused??? TTC for a year!

trsbts3033

Reaction score
Hi all!
I am new to this site and so sorry if I don't use abbreviations correctly as I don't know them very well. Here's the deal...my hubby and I have been TTC for exactly a year now, this past month about 3 weeks ago I had a vag us done and he had a SA done. We first got his results back and it said he has low morphology, low motility and his overall healthy sperm are low. Sad. Well then we found out at my vag us that everything looked ok, just I had ruptured a large cyst that caused me some pain with my last period, but everything else looked good. Well since his results came back not so good, they suggested we go to IUI, so in the meantime we started him on some mvt and some fertilaid and motility booster pills, in hopes this will help. I had to get labs drawn for pre workup for IUI and I got my prolactin back which was 8-normal, TSH back, .88-normal, and then the horrible result of my AMH back and that wasn't so good at a .3. They told us they no longer want us to go thru my reg OBGYN anymore and that they referred us to a RE, who we are scheduled to see Nov. 6th-soonest we could get in. As we know we are in for a long haul and are very saddened and depressed and almost lost all hope with these results I am wondering what is going on with me currently...

So my question is this...I always have regular AF for the last 11 months we have been ttc and me off the pill. I always have a 27 day cycle and never bleed/spot in between AF. AF only lasts for 1 1/2 days to 2 and then done. Every month it is the same. Except for this last month :growlmad: We did the OPK, like we do every month and always get a + sign. Well the only difference was this month was 5 dpo i started spotting light brown, which the next day grew a bit darker and become heavier but never to where I needed to wear a tampon or a pad, the next day 7dpo same, 8dpo I had more pinkish now when I wiped, no brown anymore, then 9po i started having a mixture again, but again not enough to where i would have to wear anything. Well then finally on 10 dpo i woke up with a heavy bleed, cramping and was in shock as I am not due for AF for another 7 days!! And again I never had this happen before! I am lost in thoughts trying to think if this was me possibly attaching and this was implanatation bleeding that failed, or is this really my AF coming early?! I bled thru 3 tampons in 6 hours, very unusual for me for AF and then it lightened a tad, but still bright red blood. I had this for 11 dpo as well and then 12 dpo it stopped, which is 5/6 days till AF usually appears. So the length is just like AF but coming this early?! I just find it odd that it came so early if it is actually AF and why after 11 months of never having this I get this? Its just been an emotional rollercoaster for us! I called obgyn and they said to document and keep an eye on it till i have my appt with RE, but thats so far away!

If anyone has had an experience like this, please share as I hope to find some comfort and hope for our future of ttc! Thanks bunches!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->