Lost and Found - Members on BnB

xemmax

mummy in love
Reaction score
i'm sure there are other people who are worried about the disappearance of certain members (i'm not talking about banned members, just about people who have gone AWOL), so i thought if we had a place to discuss them we could see whether anyone is still in contact.

Saywhat - she was a member due in october i think, disappeared after labour. i still think of her though.

Jynxphd - ^ same as above, made a short birth announcement and didn't come back.

gemabee - not seen her on here for a while!

feel free to add other members or information!

Anothersquish - Extreme pro BF who expressed for a friends newborn (she was extemely unwell for a couple of months) whilst having a newborn of herself to feed. We had a few tear ups on here but would still like to know where she went.

Twinkle (I think) - Just someone I remeber from 3rd tri but havent seen since.

Good thread :thumbup:

Anothersquish - Extreme pro BF who expressed for a friends newborn (she was extemely unwell for a couple of months) whilst having a newborn of herself to feed. We had a few tear ups on here but would still like to know where she went.

banned member :shhh:

Oh really!? I didn't realise. Do you know why? Are you allowed to say?

Oh really!? I didn't realise. Do you know why? Are you allowed to say?

Only the mods will know

Some members change there names - Could that be another reason?

Havent seen 'Shining Star' on here for a while.

Maybe theyre just busy with new babies? Not everyone hangs about the forum 24/7 and it happens more often than you think that members feel theyve had the support they need from here and decide they no longer have the time to come on.

Also a polite reminder of the rules
You may not post about or on behalf of any banned member using the forum posting, private messages, or signatures features.

Haven't seen Sandie_Cali or LydiaRose .. those are two that really stand out for me and I wondered how they were getting on... :hugs:

Haven't seen Sandie_Cali or LydiaRose .. those are two that really stand out for me and I wondered how they were getting on... :hugs:

Lydia is doing really well, she had a baby boy 3 months ago xxx

Cherryglitter i dont think iv seen her since christmas time x

Maybe theyre just busy with new babies? Not everyone hangs about the forum 24/7 and it happens more often than you think that members feel theyve had the support they need from here and decide they no longer have the time to come on.

Also a polite reminder of the rules
You may not post about or on behalf of any banned member using the forum posting, private messages, or signatures features.

oh yeah definitely, and i hope that's the case! just wondering as jynx and saywhat were nice women and i was hoping someone could tell me they were doing well etc.

I've seen gemabee posting just yesterday so no problems there - don't know who the other two are!

If you type in someones user name in advanced search it will soon tell you if they have posted, its a masssssive forum, maybe they just dont frequent the same boards as they used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->