Lost and Found - Members on BnB

Anyone remember Gypsy Punk?

I hope she is doing ok after everything

I know I was just wondering that too, couldn't remember full name :( Hope she's well was heartbreaking.

There was another girl with us -- she fell off the stairs and lost her bump in second trimester and then was pregnant and then I lost her?

I know I was just wondering that too, couldn't remember full name :( Hope she's well was heartbreaking.

There was another girl with us -- she fell off the stairs and lost her bump in second trimester and then was pregnant and then I lost her?

This is going to be kind of weird, but I rennet her too :lol: RaeEW or something? First name definitely Rae anyway. She got pregnant again but stopped coming online so I can't really help there!

This is going to be kind of weird, but I rennet her too :lol: RaeEW or something? First name definitely Rae anyway. She got pregnant again but stopped coming online so I can't really help there!

yes Rae/raywe something. Hope she's doing well..

I remember Gypsy_Punk and following her sad story :( I can't believe that was over a year ago? I remember quite a few from third tri (well, all the tris!) EternalRose, Sam9kids, Miss_Bump, Lauralora, KayleighJayne (now Rainbowdrop_x), Terrilea. I know they haven't gone AWOL lol but I miss the time we were all waiting to meet our babes! Seems an age ago. ''April Sweetpeas 2010'' ahh :)
xx

LauraLora's fine; she's on my FB. She started uni this year
xx

Shes on my FB too hun :flower: I went off on a tangent and started reminiscing about the girls I was in third tri with lol xx

I remember Gypsy_Punk and following her sad story :( I can't believe that was over a year ago? I remember quite a few from third tri (well, all the tris!) EternalRose, Sam9kids, Miss_Bump, Lauralora, KayleighJayne (now Rainbowdrop_x), Terrilea. I know they haven't gone AWOL lol but I miss the time we were all waiting to meet our babes! Seems an age ago. ''April Sweetpeas 2010'' ahh :)
xx

I'm still here!!

More of a lurker these days though :smug:

We were in third tri together so most of the ladies you mentioned are the ones I remember.. I still remember the day Sam text me saying she'd had Jenson.. I was getting ready for work...Remember that like it was yesterday :shock:

xx

I'm still here!!

We were in third tri together so most of the ladies you mentioned are the ones I remember.. I still remember the day Sam text me saying she'd had Jenson.. I was getting ready for work...Remember that like it was yesterday :shock:
I was in third tri with all u girls too. God i miss third tri x x

bbyno1? real name was ellie? she was my friend in teen pregnancy. not saw her around for ages :(

Anyone heard anything from MrsMurphy2B? I think i last spoke to her around november time, she was due early jan just after me so just wondering how her and LO are doing!

I rember her :cry:
her story was sooooo heartbreaking
we were the same stage in pregnancy and her boy wud have been due same time as my cayden.... i cant remba 100% but did she call Bump Kelan or sumtin like tat?
Iv taught of her Loads actuallyyy

xx

I'm still here!!

I miss it too! It was so exciting in there! Just think girls this time last year we only had around 2months until our babas were coming....now they're all nearly one! xx

i often think about Jaymeebee she had her dd who had problems but not heard anything since

I rember her :cry:
her story was sooooo heartbreaking
we were the same stage in pregnancy and her boy wud have been due same time as my cayden.... i cant remba 100% but did she call Bump Kelan or sumtin like tat?
Iv taught of her Loads actuallyyy

I remember Rae. It was heartbreaking when she lost Kellan. I'd love to know how she was doing.

Also there was another girl called Emma. She'd sadly lost her little boy after a very difficult pregnancy. Her story was on the Tonight programme. X

xx

I'm still here!!

I miss it too! It was so exciting in there! Just think girls this time last year we only had around 2months until our babas were coming....now they're all nearly one! xx

Thanks for that :shock:

Now I feel old :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"