Lost and Found - Members on BnB

Who cares, I'm still here, surely that's enough?

LOL

Cherryglitter is on FB a lot, she might just not feel the need to come on here anymore :)

lisa1302 also dissapeared. She was sooo helpful when I joined BnB. (I had to use the search to find her exact user name :D ). Her last post was last August.

lisa1302 also dissapeared. She was sooo helpful when I joined BnB. (I had to use the search to find her exact user name :D ). Her last post was last August.
Yes, I'd wondered where she'd gone too. Cattia was missing for ages and then came back and I was happy :).

jo jo mummy is another one I havent seen on here for a while

Maybe I should try disappearing for a while, give people a chance to miss me. I hang around on here like a bad smell...

I don't have time to shower but somehow find time to get on BnB everyday... Go figure!

I'm not a massive poster on here,but have been a member a while. A while back- maybe 18 months? :shrug: ago I remember a girl who was expecting twin boys but sadly lost one. Think her name was EmzLouise or something like that? Havent seen her since and always wondered how she got on with the little onexxx

I was thinking about writing about Emz but didnt think the newer member would know her.

Her babes were Mason and Aiden :)

She was last online Nov 09.

Her little man will be 2 next month.

V xxx

Ohhh yeahhhh!! That was so sad! Does anyone talk to her??

I miss Phinners too, I didn't post much in the pregnancy forums (too busy being petrified about labour:blush:) but her posts were always hilarious and took my mind off the fear!

Starcrossed (Delly) hasn't been about for a while either, she was lovely and I remember she had a rough time being in and out of hospital in 3rd tri. I know her little boy arrived safely though, so suspect she's busy with him!

Glad Gemabee is ok too, she was really supportive with us fellow SPD ladies.

Starcrossed (delyth) and gemabee are doing well! Both on my fb :) xx

There's a girl I often think of for some reason, but I can't even remember her name! My baby was born in April and I remember her in 1st tri, but nothing from then. All I remember is that she was quite young (poss a teenager), and her partner was called David, and she used to talk about him a lot! She had her picture on and she was pretty with long dark hair. Anyone remember her?

I remember her, wasn't her name something like Jade? She was banned :flower:

There's a girl I often think of for some reason, but I can't even remember her name! My baby was born in April and I remember her in 1st tri, but nothing from then. All I remember is that she was quite young (poss a teenager), and her partner was called David, and she used to talk about him a lot! She had her picture on and she was pretty with long dark hair. Anyone remember her?

JadeyDoe or something....?

She has moved to another forum now

Yes it was Jade something! Thanks girls. We're like private detectives on here! Does anyone know if she had a boy or a girl or am I not allowed to ask?!

I remember Gypsy_Punk and following her sad story :( I can't believe that was over a year ago? I remember quite a few from third tri (well, all the tris!) EternalRose, Sam9kids, Miss_Bump, Lauralora, KayleighJayne (now Rainbowdrop_x), Terrilea. I know they haven't gone AWOL lol but I miss the time we were all waiting to meet our babes! Seems an age ago. ''April Sweetpeas 2010'' ahh :)
xx

I remember Gypsy_Punk and following her sad story :( I can't believe that was over a year ago? I remember quite a few from third tri (well, all the tris!) EternalRose, Sam9kids, Miss_Bump, Lauralora, KayleighJayne (now Rainbowdrop_x), Terrilea. I know they haven't gone AWOL lol but I miss the time we were all waiting to meet our babes! Seems an age ago. ''April Sweetpeas 2010'' ahh :)
xx

LauraLora's fine; she's on my FB. She started uni this year
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back