Lost and Found - Members on BnB

I miss third tri too! I think I had a different username though. It's scary when you see people who were pregnant at the same time as us planning to TTC this year!

There was another girl with us -- she fell off the stairs and lost her bump in second trimester and then was pregnant and then I lost her?

I rember her :cry:
her story was sooooo heartbreaking
we were the same stage in pregnancy and her boy wud have been due same time as my cayden.... i cant remba 100% but did she call Bump Kelan or sumtin like tat?
Iv taught of her Loads actuallyyy

I remember Rae. It was heartbreaking when she lost Kellan. I'd love to know how she was doing.

Also there was another girl called Emma. She'd sadly lost her little boy after a very difficult pregnancy. Her story was on the Tonight programme. X

I remember Emma too. Max right? Hope they are okay :(

Emma is fine (as far as I know) , I have her on FB :thumbup: x

ETA, just messaged her to let her know she was being thought of :) x

There was another girl with us -- she fell off the stairs and lost her bump in second trimester and then was pregnant and then I lost her?

I rember her :cry:
her story was sooooo heartbreaking
we were the same stage in pregnancy and her boy wud have been due same time as my cayden.... i cant remba 100% but did she call Bump Kelan or sumtin like tat?
Iv taught of her Loads actuallyyy

I remember Rae. It was heartbreaking when she lost Kellan. I'd love to know how she was doing.

Also there was another girl called Emma. She'd sadly lost her little boy after a very difficult pregnancy. Her story was on the Tonight programme. X

I remember her too, I think her username was earlybump, something like that?

I remember quite a lot of people from 3rd tri with Arf that haven't been around much since their LO's came along; new_mummyh, Jem02, cymra_rose (or something, not exactly sure of her name :blush:) and I remember early_bump. There are a few others from 3rd tri I do still see around which is nice cos they were lovely and I have fond memories of my last few weeks of 3rd tri with them, such as Dani_tinks, nic1107, Squidge. I hardly know anyone in 3rd tri now other than Peanutbean :nope: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->