Lost and Found - Members on BnB

i think gemabee was moving house which might explain her non existance for a while though i must text her soon to see how she is!

lucyluvspoppy is another! she was due in either sept or oct 2010 x

there was a lady in third tri phinners
not seen any posts from her they always used to make me laugh!!

<3

<3

I was just thinking of Phinners!

she was so funny wasnt she..miss her posts =(
what about cookie1979 she used to post alot in third tri to, there was quite a few that were in third tri when we were that dont come on BnB anymore wereve they all gone lol
<3

<3

what about cookie1979 she used to post alot in third tri to, there was quite a few that were in third tri when we were that dont come on BnB anymore wereve they all gone lol
<3

I'm sure I saw a post by cookie1979 yesterday.... I think!! Yeah, there were some good folks in 3rd Tri!

Yeah I was a november baby as well I loved it in 3rd tri!

<3

<3

I'm sure I saw a post by cookie1979 yesterday.... I think!! Yeah, there were some good folks in 3rd Tri!

aw good. yeah there were alot of friendly ladies in third tri really nice. i was reading through some of my old posts in third tri i cant believe some of the stuff i used to post lol. random bored pregnancy things like whats everyone having for dinner, how do i know that im in labour :shock: lol

<3

Most the members i spoke to regulary who i have on fb dident come back on after having babys, alot of peoPle dont

Buffy71 has not been around for a few weeks now and I miss her :(.

Anyone remember Gypsy Punk?

I hope she is doing ok after everything

I'm not a massive poster on here,but have been a member a while. A while back- maybe 18 months? :shrug: ago I remember a girl who was expecting twin boys but sadly lost one. Think her name was EmzLouise or something like that? Havent seen her since and always wondered how she got on with the little onexxx

Anyone remember Gypsy Punk?

I hope she is doing ok after everything

I remember her well....haven't seen any posts from her since a few weeks after she lost the babies:cry: hope she's doin okay x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->