LOST: The Final Chapter - discussion/theory thread! **May Contain Spoilers!**

omg we will be discussing LOST forever!!! I cant wait for the show on Friday!

ahhhh so when Jacob invited them he knew they were pregnant so technicaly the babies were invited too

He didnt know about sun cos she got pregnant on the island...

I prefer the electromagnetism therory, i dont like the thought of jacob killin babies cos they werent invited :nope:

I don't really get it!! I LOVED the last episodes, made me cry so much, they were so sweet, but I'm confused....

So did they all actually die in the end on the island? Some we saw in the 6 series and some after? But the island actualy existed?

Why was Charles Whitmore there? What relevance was Jacob & MIB...??

I could go on forever with my questions as I just don't get it!!

Some of them died on the island - sayid - sun - jin - charlie - shannon - boon - jack etc etc etc .. some died after they left the island kate sawyer miles etc .. we can only assume hurley and ben spent a long time on the island protecting it and eventually died .. the alt reality was timeless .. jack died on the island .. im assuming kate left and led a normal life until old age so jack would have been hanging around in purgatory for a very long while yet still timeless if that makes sense.

The island was very much real they did not all die in the original plane crash and it was all imaginary - everything that happened on the island happened for real.

Widmore was just an Other who got involved in everyones business .. jacob went to him about mib told him bout desmond having power blah de blah.

Jacob became protector like many before him .. but he kinda messed up by killin his brother he created the smoke monster and then had to battle that.

Yeah cos if you remember Kate said i've missed you so so much xx

What about the shot of the islandunderwater at the beginning of series 6?? and about juliette saying 'its worked' before she died??? what worked??

Not sure about the underwater island, but when Sawyer got his choc bar stuck in the machine, Juliette told him to unplug it and switch it on again. After the power went out, his choc dropped out and she said "it worked". Sneaky writing!

Not sure about the underwater island, but when Sawyer got his choc bar stuck in the machine, Juliette told him to unplug it and switch it on again. After the power went out, his choc dropped out and she said "it worked". Sneaky writing!

aaahhh clever you!! So she reset the islands magnetism.........and it worked!

But if the island went under the sea in 1977 surely it wasnt there for the plane to crash on in 2003??? therefore the plabe never crashed and the all died on the plane.... no??

But if the island went under the sea in 1977 surely it wasnt there for the plane to crash on in 2003??? therefore the plabe never crashed and the all died on the plane.... no??

They definatly did NOT die on the plane - not my theory btw! -but the writers of the series have been adement since about season 3 that it is not just hurleys dream, or that they did not all die in the first scene when the plane crashed (those were the 2 most popular theories whilst the series was on)

I really cant see them back tracking now, and having an ending that they were getting a lot of stick about early on.

I honestly dont care about all the unanswered questions, it would have been impossible to tie absolutly everything up.

I see it as the island did happen, kate, sawyer etc did get off, Jack died on the island, as did Ben and Hurley All at different times, when they grew old.
The sideways flash was their was of bringing themselves together. Before they got on the plane - they were all lost, no real path to their lives etc, so while on the island, they connected with others, made real friends, found pple to love etc. So when they did all die in the real life, created the sideways flash world as a place for them too all meet again, to be with the ones they loved, shared the best times of their lives with :shrug:

I am going to watch the finale again tonight, then think i am going to start with series 1 again - i think there will be many things that just seem to click in to place now i know ( and understand my version of ) the ending!

Watched the thing last night on sky bout lost .. was pretty rubbish didnt tell us anything we didnt know already lol.

i know! i thought it was like a proper sit down with the wrters and they would explain everything!!

How young did sawyer and jack look in series 1!!!!

Sawyer is such a hottie

I wanted to know why miles can speak to graves, I get the jist of it all I just want the island explaining more what exactly was the island

Not sure about Miles. The official explanation is probably something to do with him being born on the island but why him over anyone else I don't know.

But I like Miles too much for it to annoy me lol. I loved the Miles and Hurley scenes! Especially when they were in Dharma and Hurley was writing the Star Wars script!

They should do spinoffs. Like Hurley and Ben on the island... or Richard in 21st century LA!

I still dont get y the island was on the bottom of the sea????

Is there aywhere to watch the thing that was on on friday online? ta x

I still dont get y the island was on the bottom of the sea????

Is there aywhere to watch the thing that was on on friday online? ta x

I dont know about watching online - but if you have sky - its on sky anytime until wednesday!

:( i dont have sky and i cant find it online!! I NEED my lost fix!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->