LOST: The Final Chapter - discussion/theory thread! **May Contain Spoilers!**

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
AAAhhhhhhh at last! It's here!

Anyone got any clues on how they will end it? I am still convinced they will do a dream senario at the end, I hope to god its not though, i hope it blows me away !

After trawling lots of lost theroies on the internet the most popular seems to be they are going to end it with the first 10 mins of the first ever episode groundhog day style! Which i have to say would really piss me off. Also supposedly Sayid is now Jacob after he came back to life! I love this show but boy does it confuse me :)

oohhh! So what we seen at the beginning of the first 2 episodes of season 6 was the end? Hmmm....

Oh i didnt hear that about Sayid, I stopped reading about it ages ago cos I was just becoming more LOST!

Do you think Claire will come back?

I cant remember, but waht happened to Rose and her hubby?

Maybe the black smoke = the devil and jacob = god.

lol thats my theory anyways.

i stopped watching lost about 2 years ago when i got confused, like prison break

but then i got sky1 or something and i tried to fit back in but i couldnt :(

im going towait till its finished then get the whole lot of them

because the thing with lost when you ask someone to explain what happened, theres so much going on in each episdoe its easy to get bloody lost!

My OH stopped watching at series 3, I wasnt into it from the beginning I watched series 1-4 online continuously!

So when its released we will buy them and watch it from start to finish together!
I wonder if Boone and his girlfriend will come back into it, remember they got buried alive

My OH stopped watching at series 3, I wasnt into it from the beginning I watched series 1-4 online continuously!

So when its released we will buy them and watch it from start to finish together!
I wonder if Boone and his girlfriend will come back into it, remember they got buried alive

I thought that was nikki and pablo?

I thought that was nikki and pablo?

:dohh: You are right ! Sorry, I have Boone stuck in my head after watching Vampire Diaries.....mmmm.....!

I just don't get it at all now. I need to rewatch 5 before this friday I think, that might give me an idea whats gone on!

I just hope they don't do the dream thingy, that woiuld mean my minds been messed for nothing!

kim, did you watch the hour long recap thing that was on before the start of series 6? that helps you rememeber everything! I'd forgotten alf of it!

you will prob get it on anytime, or skyplayer :)

omg i love lost im so happy its back lol, tho i still spend hours after watching it thinking about what the heck just happened!

I have no idea how they can end it... i do not undestand how they landed in LA safely, and how Juliette knows it worked?! and why they are still on the island. Oh mi days...!!

That fact they are showing us a flash forward as they landed in lLA means it must have worked right?

I'm not sure its a flash forward maybe its an alternative reality so they are actually alive in both places at the same time? Or everyone on the island is actually dead and they don't know it. :shrug: I don't know i'm so confused.

or they are showing you what would have happened had the plane not crashed and how crappy their lives would have turned out, then they will be made to choose which reality they want to live in!

Are we going at US or UK pace here? I watch episodes online on Wednesdays but don't want to spoil it for any Sky viewers before they watch new eps

I've just been watching the episodes on a Friday on sky1. So I think we've had 2 so far here in the UK..... (unless I've missed a few, gets so flipping confusing!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->