Lost

Missy86

Family complete
Reaction score
Sorry if there is already a thread on this

Oh has got me into this new series, he has watched it all the way though

Any other Losties out there

My OH downloaded it from the very first season, an we sat an watched episode after episode for about 2 weeks lol.. but now were upto date with it and, yep we love it lol. some parts are really confusin but its good.

My OH downloaded it from the very first season, an we sat an watched episode after episode for about 2 weeks lol.. but now were upto date with it and, yep we love it lol. some parts are really confusin but its good.

my OH did the same we couldnt stop watching it, mega addictive. now on second episode of season 6 :happydance:

Me and DH have watched it together from the beginning and we love it, look forward to our Friday nights snuggled up on the couch with some snacks! lol

Its mine and OHs friday night to !!

Lastest episode of lost and a bag of goodies :thumbup:

So who is everyones fav character

I like Syaid

Hmmmm.... Sayid and Hurley. Although Ben gets some very funny lines. Argh can't decide!

I also like the fact that Claire is abit mad

I thought last nights episode was the best of the series so far

That guy that plays richard is an amazing actor

It was amazing wasn't it!! Best episode by far!

I'm still amazingly confused though, even more after last night...

I think when Hurley was talking to his wife that was actually Jacob thro

That bit in the prison actually made me cry

It was amazing acting, can't believe they haven't made him more of a central character til now.

When did Hurley start to talk and see dead people? Or are they actually dead..... I'm so confused!!!!

I know I thought it was only Myles that could see dead people which makes me believe it was actually Jacob in a last try to stop Richard turning to the Man in Black

Who is the man in black? I get so confused!! Is it now Locke and if it is, who was the other bloke with Jacob?? He's been in it before too.....

Locke is the man in black now but that other guy is how he started

Aw, I see. So the original man in black has gone now, right???

I love Lost, but it really plays with my mind lol!

I know and the episodes dont seem to answer any questions just make new ones

I'm a Lostie too, love it!

The Richard episode was fab but seemed to answer questions and then make more!

And my fav charactors are Desmond - lurve him and Sawyer and Hurley. And Charlie before he bit the dust :cry:

I love it when Hurley is meant to say something but changes it to dude or awesome

Miles can't see dead people but he can hear what they were thinking as they died. Hurley can see dead people. Charlie has appeared to him a few times and Ana Lucia.

Loved the Richard episode, but as lost goes it asked as many questions as it answered lol! I don't know how they're gonna wrap it up by the time the series ends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->