Lots of girls stuff to sell... **pics added**

long sleave tops if not taken, denim dress and jumper, Purple dress though think some one was intrested. thelittle skirt and pink trousers.

kitting outa child 3 months behind in development is exspensive

long sleave tops if not taken, denim dress and jumper, Purple dress though think some one was intrested. thelittle skirt and pink trousers.

kitting outa child 3 months behind in development is exspensive

Skirt and trousers are available.
Long sleave tops left -

The purple one on the front page.
On the pic with 4 tops on, the first one (the navy one) is reserved.
Demin dress and jumper available.

£20 with postage?

let me check the bank account. and i'll get back to you . need to forage threw the stuff we have

Actually ill leave the purple dress just realised we have that and not sure about the tights

and the tights :blush:

do you have any other tights? I am looking for 6-9 and 9-12 as pickle is nearly 5 months now - thinking of her winter wardrobe :D

what would the cost be if I had the sleep suits too? :blush:

Don't suppose you have any leggings/long sleeve vests in 6-12 months? I'm looking for any colours apart from pastals/whites as we've already got loads x

Don't suppose you have any leggings/long sleeve vests in 6-12 months? I'm looking for any colours apart from pastals/whites as we've already got loads x

i have a pink with white spots on it 6-9 vest hun if you are interested? x

HM for the tights on page 1 and the purple long sleeve top with shoes on the front please hunni? x

HM for the tights on page 1 and the purple long sleeve top with shoes on the front please hunni? x

The top is sold (sorry, didnt update) and the cream and grey tights are, but you could have the other 4 pairs of tights for £5 posted?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->