Lots of horse equiptment for sale!

Cazza89

Mummy of 1,expecting no.2
Reaction score
PLEASE NOTE: All items have been washed on a quick wash cycle of 17mins (so not very well at all) and some items will need a proper wash!

BOOTS:

*Westropp schooling boots with the extended bit on them. Black with red lining. Cob/full size. Worn but I cannot recommend these boots highly enough- especially for turnout and as these have slight damage they would be perfect for this use! Still perfectly useable. £8 inc postage.

*Clarendon schooling/brushing boots, wool lined (with hook fastenings) white. Elastic is a bit worn on one strap. Cob/full size. £10 inc postage.

*Premier equine tendon boots. Velcro fastening with a flap that comes down over the pieces that come across the fronts of the horses legs, with popper - one popper has come through so doesn't work anymore but doesn't effect boots at all. Apart from that good cond. Black. £8 inc postage.

*GFS leather tendon boots. No wool lining as it got damaged during winter due to poor storage. Very slight damage to boots - need to see a pic to understand what I mean. Apart from that, perfectly useable. These boots cost me £60 new. £8 inc postage.

BANDAGES:

*YELLOW set of 4 £6 inc postage.

*DARK GREEN set of 4 £4 inc postage.

*NAVY set of 4 £5 inc postage.

*BLACK set of 4 £6 inc postage.

*BLACK set of 2 (polo bandages so extra long and I found these fab for stable bandages- especially on the hinds £4 inc postage.

SADDLECLOTHS:

*Royal blue polypad £10 inc postage.

*Beige with gold binding saddlecloth. Full size. Brought for shows - used twice-cost £20 sell £10 inc postage.
*Brown cob sized numnah. Used once £5 inc postage.

BRIDLES/BRIDLE PARTS/TACK etc.

*Black stubben grackle bridle. Comes with black rubber reins but these aren't stubben. Very good cond-has had extra holes punched in it. £40 inc postage.

* Brown english leather headpiece and cheekpieces £5 inc postage.

*Brown matching browband and noseband. £2.50 inc postage.

*Mexican grackle noseband. Brown with fluffy white wool. Really nice! £12 inc postage.

*Matching black raised noseband and browband £5 inc postage.

*Thin brown cavesson noseband. Slightly raised. Petite cob-ie suits fine tb heads. £4inc postage.

*Thin black leather reins. Pony/cob. Good for 2nd reins on pelhams/gags etc. £3inc postage.

*brown martingale. Cob size. £6 inc postage

*black leathers with irons. £8 WITHOUT postage as unsure as to the cost of posting.

*Wintec removable knee rolls in brown. Free!

*blue/beige cob sized headcoller £3 inc postage.

ETA:
*Pink hook over door manger £3 WITHOUT postage.

*Tyre feed bucket £2 WITHOUT postage.

*Pink tug trub x2 (one with broken handle £2.50 for both.

*5" egbutt snaffle £6 inc postage.

*brown woolen girth sleeve £2 inc postage.

* baby blue fleece girth sleeve. £2 inc postage.

*2 baby blue fleece bandages (matches girh sleeve) £2.50 in postage.

OPEN TO OFFERS and WILL COMBINE PRICES/POSTAGE

Pics via email or text only.

how much for the tyre feed bucket and pink over door feed bucket including postage?

Umm, don't know what the rates are on bigger items like that!? I'd guess around £10inc postage...could be more or less!? Haven't posted anything in years!? X

Umm, don't know what the rates are on bigger items like that!? I'd guess around £10inc postage...could be more or less!? Haven't posted anything in years!? X

Do u have a pic hun please? :flower:

Having problems with my phone atm, it's not sending emails with attachments and being very choosy as to who it will let me send pic and text messsages to! Pm me your email/number and I'll have a go but can't promise anything x

would you inbox me about
blue/beige cob sized headcoller £3 inc postage

I haven't seemed to be able to figure out how to inbox off of my phone!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->