Lotto thread got me thinking......

We do the lottery a few times a month, never won anything more than a tenner. x

Bought a thunderball ticket today because of these threads. Never know eh? Lol

My Nan had me pick numbers as soon as I was old enough to play and she puts it on every week for me :lol:
Most I've ever won is £75 but I ever won a large amount I'd give her a large amount cause if it wasn't for her I'd never play!

We always forget! And I'm always saying I want to win the lottery too! I think the most we won when we did play was £16.

I've never bought one - as the saying goes lottery and gambling in general is tax for the bad at maths. :haha:

was the 'lotto thread' mine LOL
i never do the lottery, used to get a scratch card every now and then, when i went past a certain shop id always get the same one, as i always won, only about £30 max and £20-£10 the other times, i then didnt win anythng 2ce and never bothered since.. Ive got a 'lucky dip' a few times, not won a penny!!
i dont see the point in picking your own numbers, what are the chances of yours/mothers/fathers/childrens/OH's birthday coming out of the machine...
Gotta be in it to win it though, i know people who put it on every time, spend more than you win in the long run lol

We buy lottery tickets once a week, usually lucky dips. I once won £500 at Bingo, that was a good day :) Most I've won is a tenna on lottery x

We play every Wednesday and Saturday. Haven't won anything big. Occasionally had 3 numbers.
Only buy scratch cards now and then. Haven't had much luck with them either.
Hopefully our luck will come in one day :)

The most I won on the lottery was around 50 euros, and 20 euros on a scratchcard (I never buy scratchcards but people always give them for christmas presents here so thats how I won that).
I hardly ever play the lotto, only if the jackpot is really high and I remember to fill out the thingy. My gambling is mostly limited to poker - I'd rather trust my game play than my luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->