Lotus Birth-Updated w/ pics of our encapsulation!pg8

oh wow! I am now excited cuz I am gonna actually look into it a little more.
It actually really does make sense. In my eyes, the world is always in rush....however, what is the damn rush in cutting off their cord.....right? If pregnancy is given 9 months, and is such a natural thing, then cutting the cord off just really destroys it! Let nature take its course! To be honest, I have surprised myself with this response.....I did not even know that I was capable to think this way! Kinda exciting!
I can't thank you enough. When I came here, I knew nothing! You educated me! TY!
BY the way, I have had a miscarriage before and then I was told that I may be going through early menopause cuz my estrogen was super low.....which they thought that it meant the start of menopause. We tried for a whole year and were not getting anywhere. Finally it did happen. Why am I telling u this? Becuz even in life, even in those really desperate moments when u think that it just cannot get any worse..... things happen that just make us so happy and exicted. I had that moment when I finally became prego, and i truly hope to God that ur time will come. What amazes me is how commited u r already......u have reseached and already know what kinda birth u want and everything. Good luck darling!

I love this whole message. Thank you, Parisa, your words mean more to me than you know.

Seriously, thank you so, so, so much :hugs: xxxx

very welcome beautiful!

:hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"