Love my little boy!

MummyGooch

Reaction score
Yesterday, I wrapped up a robot dinosaur and a small box of dinosaur figures and got him a 'your going to be a big brother' card and badge all signed from his little sister Millie, whom he knows is coming soon.

He was soo pleased! I spent a small fortune :)dohh:) on the toy but it was so worth it as he has played with it non-stop. We were already planning on bringing Hayden a present to the hospital for when he meets his sister but I felt he deserved one now too as over the last few weeks he has taken to talking to my bump, singing and telling her jokes!

Feeling very mushy atm lol :cry: :cloud9:

awww bless him =) i did the same with Eiyzaque, but i got him a timmy toy cos he loves that programme lol he kept talkin to my bump too and stroking it saying "baby awww" hehe i still feel mushy now and i dont even have the excuse of being pregnant haha

Aw that's so cute, he sounds like he'll be a good big brother :)

awww bless him =) i did the same with Eiyzaque, but i got him a timmy toy cos he loves that programme lol he kept talkin to my bump too and stroking it saying "baby awww" hehe i still feel mushy now and i dont even have the excuse of being pregnant haha

Oh that is adorable!
Although I did have to think for a few seconds when Hayden asked exactly how Millie bought the toy and with what money :dohh: :haha:

Oh that is adorable!
Although I did have to think for a few seconds when Hayden asked exactly how Millie bought the toy and with what money :dohh: :haha:

lmao!! i'd probably think the same if Eiyzaque was as old as Hayden :haha:

Lol Jo! Everyone keeps saying that four years difference between babies will be great as he will not be jealous of the attention or of her 'baby' toys.

I hope they're right!

Awww! Glad he likes his new toy!

We bought Grace a little set of a travel cot, buggy and play gym type thing for her dolly, she loved that too...whenever I put Theo in his moses basket, she would put her dolly to bed etc...really cute :D

I think 4 yrs age gap will be lovely, Grace does get really jealous of me saying "no don't touch, thats Theos toy/drink/food" :( and she has to have the first cuddle and kiss of Grandma and Grandad or she gets very cross LOL

x

Awww! Glad he likes his new toy!

We bought Grace a little set of a travel cot, buggy and play gym type thing for her dolly, she loved that too...whenever I put Theo in his moses basket, she would put her dolly to bed etc...really cute :D

I think 4 yrs age gap will be lovely, Grace does get really jealous of me saying "no don't touch, thats Theos toy/drink/food" :( and she has to have the first cuddle and kiss of Grandma and Grandad or she gets very cross LOL

x

Oooh I think Nan and Grandad might be Hayden's breaking point lol. We'll have to sneak Millie round to see them whilst Hayden is at school :haha:

lol i know what you mean, Eiyzaque doesnt get jealous at all, which i really thought he would do...it also means that with Eiyzaque being so young, he wont ever remember not having a little sister, which is nice :thumbup:

lol i know what you mean, Eiyzaque doesnt get jealous at all, which i really thought he would do...it also means that with Eiyzaque being so young, he wont ever remember not having a little sister, which is nice :thumbup:

I actually read an article that said the best time to avoid jealousy is to have babies under 2 years apart :thumbup: And that siblings up to 3 years apart will be very close and if they're over 3 years apart then the older one feels more inclined to 'look after' the younger one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->