• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hey ladies how is everyone
Sal u r right everyone is with their babies so don't come on much anymore you n I r still trying to get there, which we will.
One a good note I ovulated yesterday and had alot of sex over Saturday night and Sunday morning so hopefully I will catch the egg if not oh well just keep trying
Hope ur doing well sal and everyone else xo

Sal, o gawd honey im so sorry to hear that! I know how you feel ive had plenty of those:( im giving you a vertual hug. Im still rooting for you hun!

Try- fingersxed for you hun! Ill keep checkin for ur tesy

As for me, sorry girls for notcoming onhere often but my only internet is thru my phone. Its hard to get on here and type it all lol. Sal, still having a ton of nausea and morning sickness, notto mention intense back painbecause my uterus is tilted back toward my spine. I am happy but at the same time im so nervous about giving birth...scared thinking i might not be a good mom etc. they say theseare normal feelings but i feel bad lol i dunno.

Good luck trying hope you catch that egg!! :sperm:

Trying, aww seems lots of people in this thread are having unusually uncomfortable pregnancies. Im soo sorry. Hope it gets better. And as for your worries THAT hun, makes you a good mom. Striving to be a good mother, in itself opens all possibilites to be a great mother.

Thx sal n yum ill b sure to keep updating n taking my temp every morning xo

Just popping in to check how everyone is? Had a busy few days so was absent, took the kiddos to disneyland but back now.
Trying you chart is looking good! I'm stalking it.

Sal stalking yours too and waiting for O day.

Thinking positive thoughts for both if you.

Hey guys! I am so sorry I was not on here for soooo long it seems. I promise I will come on here more often, I have a better chance to come on here from work, so that's what I will do.
Anyways, I am sorry Sal and Trying that things aren't where you want them to be yet. But I am so proud of you two that you are not giving up and still working on it.

I will have to read back a few pages tomorrow from work.
Afm, babies are chubby and healthy, and we are all doing good. I have paid off all my debt and I will be starting to save for a downpayment on a house starting next month.

Just read about Sal's miscarriage.... How sad is that. I am so sorry, hun. No words. Big hugs.

Oh kat that is great. Starting to put money aside for a house is huge. :) Yay!

And i saw the pics on fb your girls are so adorable.
Trying you got your crosshairs!! whoohoooo 6 dpo already!! where does the time go seriously? And your bding pattern looks good so YAY! good luck hun when you going to test?

As for me, i should be ovulating in about 2 days. my opks are getting darker and i have ewcm so should be just around the corner. So far bding has been going well and hope it continues to do so. :)
I started a new journal...one hopefully that will give me a fresh start and new optimistic outlook on this ttc gig that has, to be fair, kicking my ass. :p
Hope to see you guys pop in there once in awhile. XXX hope everyone is doing well!

Hey girls how r we all sal I'm not sure when ill test I prob won't unless temp stays up if it starts dropping anywhere from 9 dpo I kno that I didn't get it and af is on her way my LP is normally anywhere from 12-14 days so let's see how it goes not feeling anything out of the ordinary yet bit of cramping yesterday an weird pain in vag that i normally get a day or so before period other then that nothing really just my usual cravings I'm hoping this is it but if not I'm fine with it I'm really concentrating on my studies heading towards becoming a widwife still got 4-5 years before I get there it's a long process.
Anyway hope ur all doing well,
Kat ur babies are beautiful, laura And cil ur boys r beautiful, mrs ka and bba how r ur babies ???
Xo

Wow girls has my chart gone triphasic?? is this a good sign?? I hope it stays up :dust:

I wasnt going to join anymore threads but the name pulled me in. And congrats to the moms having twins!!! That must be so exciting! I am coming into the 2ww after of monday :) (ps congrats to everyone who got their bfp too and baby dust to everyone else!!! Hope there is a baby boom of BFP for march! :)

Trying, your chart does indeed look triphasic! Knock on wood, but I so hope this is it for you! Sal, love your attitude!

Mii, welcome, hope you stay :) How long have you been trying?

Thx Kat fingers crossed lets c how my chart goes in a few days if my temp stays high that would b great ill b over the moon n I kno my partner will b too.
Sal good luck ur O day is approaching.
Mii welcome to the group these ladies are wonderful and so supportive hopefully the 3 of us will reach our bfp. How long have u been trying ??
Just curiouse did u read through the whole thread you will c we have been on a massive roller coaster together n we r all very supportive ��

Hello Kat and Trying :) <3
Thanks for the welcomes I will definitely be staying! and well I got off the pill about 7 months ago but I didnt ovulate until about 3 months afterwards. (so going from my first proper ovulation/period going on 5 months :) Im not expecting a :BFP: anytime soon because of my weird ovulation (Which I am taking vitex to help with) and our work/school scheduled we only get to DTD on the weekends lol

does not mean ur out. The cycle i got ny bfo it was identical to the cycle before when i didnt. I thought it meant i was out..but it was wrong. So stay strong ;)

Hi mil, welcome. Maybe you can tell us about yourself?

Trying, lets see what temp does tomorrow. It's not really a drop its just back with the bulk of the temps. Maybe yesterday was a fluke temp and its really right where it's supposed to be. Either way its still well above cover line.

Thx girls for the support I'm trying to stay positive but not having much success :(.
I hope it goes up fingers crossed. Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->