• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

The manufacturers all say a line is a line and darkness doesn't matter. Not sure why, maybe you just don't put off as much of the hormone in your urine. If it makes u feel better u could request a blood test to check levels that way you know they are where they should be and going up like they should.

Personally I would consider yourself pregnant though!

THank you darling!! im gonna try and calm down a little and consider it like i ve finally achieved my goal. Wont test now until thursday. So my line should def be nice by then. ;)

Congestes sal it's def save to say ur preg just want that line to get darker u should go to doc and get blood test that would ease ur nerves and then on Thursday u can POAS and put in oh card for valentines day he will b super surprised then congrates again babe really happy for u :)

Drs wont give me a blood test, but they gave me my first dr appointment (11 amrch) and ultrasound neonatal on the 8th of april

Yeah they don't do blood tests here either, not sure if you have to have a reason to get one or what. First appointment and ultra already set, I'm so excited. So happy to hear every pregnancy detail. I already miss being pregnant lol so I look forward to following you through your journey.

Think it's a lovely idea to tell your oh on VDay. When we first started trying for Jacob I wanted to badly to fall pregnant around valentines (it's our anniversary day) so I could make that announcement on that day... Didn't work for me lol but oh well.

.....Guys im freaking out. I started spotting last night. at first just a bit, but now its picked up. crap, i really dont want to loose this one too....i ahvent had the guts to test since sunday when i had the line. I really dont want to see a fading line. Oh god...i know its common for spotting in early pregnancy...but in my experience a bad thing is just that...a bad thing.

My hearts breaking already...

**Update** af started heavy and sure...im out. The little flame of hope i had is gone...again.
**Next following update** went to the clinic this morning took blood test, my hcg levels are extremly low. So....chemical confirmed

Oh sal this is terrible. I'm so sorry Hun, are they going to check your levels again to confirm they are going down?

So sad :hugs:

Thanks ladies. But honestly im ok. First day was super crappy. Blood tests and ultrasound to confirm. my hcg levels are pretty much zero so i shouldnt have prob concieving this cycle....well not any more than usual that is. LOL

But im coming out of this again with guns blazing, Oh is taking Ginseng, Folic acid and we will be bding regularly without interuption. I am drinking 3 litres of water a day, omegas and my ginseng/royal jelly as well as opk and temping. So all in all, im feeling positive once again. :)

Glad to see that go get em attitude sal. Will be following your chart and hoping its your cycle.

Thanks darling. ;)

I wonder how everyone else is doing.

Bump we havent heard from her really since she gave birth, beside the random updates..i wonder how her and the girls are.

Ja-im still super confused about Ja and wish she d let us know shes alright. i ve really stuck on the worst of ideas. :(

Louise, your next in line dear for your baby! :) You must be getting so excited!

Kat, how are the girls? You must have your plate full with the kids and how hard you ve been working at work. Dont over do it tho. xxx

Laura how is sam dealing with jacob from the fb updates he seems to be the wonderful big brother ;) Happy 10 year anniversarym and allso i think tis time you change your tickers.

Yum, how you feeling at this stage of your preg?

Mrska, how are you doing with the 3 girls. how is your youngest adjusting to the new addition?

Cil, how are you?? How is it being a new mother to the handsome raven?

Trying how you feeling about this cycle anything you doing differently?

You are right I really do need to change my tickers, maybe tomorrow. Sam is a great big brother. I was worried as Sam is such a momma's boy that he would be really jealous as baby's require so much attention but he's adjusted without any problems. Jacob was crying today and DH went to check on him (he was in his swing) when he got there Sam was already there giving Jacob his pacifier, it was the sweetest thing.

Thank you for the anniversary wish. It was a nice day. We went to lunch and then DH made an amazing dinner for us at home with champagne. We are going to disneyland on Monday and that's part of our anniversary celebration.

Have you got your house all decorated?

:) aww that sounds soo nice. :)

Actually because of my crucial planning (hahaha not always a nice quality) everything was unpacked, hung up and decorated the day of the move. I had enough pople there, one was following my diagrams where to hang whcih frame, and where to put the decorations. So it was all done super fast. ;)

Sal no nothing different for me I'm just playing it by day still taking my temp in the morning but atm it's really hard oh and I only get to stay the night together once a week totally sucks so there is no way ill fall preg with sex once a week unless its the most perfect timing so not really stressing bout it atm I'm really focused on my studies trying to get my career back on track since I put it all on hold for someone who wasted 4 years of my life now I have the love and support from my family and new partner who is just the most wonderful man alive and loves me and gives me the respect and care I deserve. But anyway that's me if it happens great but once we move out together it will b different we wil be having sex all the time lol.
Hope everyone is well glad to see u so positive sal. Did U end up telling ur dh or u keeping it on the low So it doesn't upset him ???

Given that i hadnt told him, i didnt tell him after. He didnt want me testing without him...and i did...so he d be upset double for no reason. I suppose that its my cross to bear.

This thread has totally died as predicted. Lol everyone is off with there babies....loo (laura i love u for being here) i feel like i iust lost a baby and not many people knows...most from even this thread. But i still love u all and im not mad at anyone. Oh no no! Just a little baby broody i suppose. :)

Yeah I was worried it would die as people got busy with babys too. Hopefully as everyone adjusts they will have more time to come back.

I keep thinking that's what happened with JA as she wasn't super active before I think she just got busy after baby.

But I'm still here rooting for you

Im so sorry sal :( hope next month you get a sticky bean! The woman was right though, a bfp in february... Right? Creepy!!

Ya hopefully you are rigt about ja.

Cil, yes she was right, but she also said it would be a sticky bean and that is would make a full circle with my full pregnancy. So I'm inclined to think maybe this cycle as it would give me a week before original due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->