• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hey am booked in for section this Friday! Kinda earlier than expected so have been in a mad rush trying to get prepared. Section has been moved forward because baby is transverse and I have a low lying placenta. Can't believe I will meet my baby in a few days.

Laura and trying how do I find you on Facebook?

Hi to everyone and hope you are already well?

Welcome Mii you will find the best group of lovelies on this thread x

Louise so exciting! Good luck for your section and hope we get pics soon after!
As for Facebook you can search by my email addy [email protected]

Louise i saw this on Facebook!!! Soo exciting!!! :) Im thrilled for you. Cant wait to see pics.

Mii Welcome, sorry didnt offer a proper welcome before, was on my cell and stupid thing is tricky. and takes forever to load. So long responses arent great to do on it. But welcome and hope you enjoy our company. ;)
To sum up our long journey we ve been on this thread for a little over a year now, since jan last year. We are 12 wonderful ladies who stuck together through ttc lots of BFP a few miscarriages and many births. In all there are 2 of us still trying to conciev, 3 (including sunni whom isnt on this thread anymore due to a difficult loss) who are in 3rd trim so soon to be giving birth and the rest have had their beautiful babies. 2 of whom have had twin girls.
So if you have any questions at all dont be shy to ask. ;) Amongst us all there will probably be someone whos lived it and be able to help you!
Good luck!

Afm im getting a little annoyed at my body since fri i ve been having fairly dark opk like i usually have the day before a positive...but it hasnt got any darker! Its teasing me!! ahha I just wanna be in the tww already! :p

Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone :)

A little bit about myself, my OH and my son <3
I got pregnant when I was 18 by my abusive ex but left when I was about 15 weeks pregnant My son Myles is now almost 19 months old and I havent seen or heard from his sperm donor since and dont plan on it anytime soon.
I met my lovely OH when Myles was 4 months old on new years eve, we hit it off <3 We've had our problems like any relationship but we are both loyal to one another and care deeply for each other even if we want to just shake each other at times lmfao.
My cycles have always been messed up (I began to take BC pills when I was 13 because I was getting periods twice a month. I was on it until about 17 and when I stopped I only ovulated/Had a period every other month) When I met OH I went on the patch but after 6 months I noticed that even though I put the patches on different places on my skin the patches where leaving scar like sores so I stopped using the patch and went back on the BC pill but after a month I couldn't take it anymore (my hormones where all over the place.) So I talked to OH about it and then I stopped taking BC. Since then we have been NTNP. (so about 7 months now) My cycles are still messed up which is a big reason why we haven't gotten pregnant yet but Ive started taking Vitex to hopefully regulate myself.
I wouldn't say we are really "TTC" because we aren't in any hurry to get pregnant. We are kinda just seeing what happens :)
(ps This month I have tested with Opk's because I started taking vitex last month and wanted to see if I ovulated this month (which would have been sunday but I ran out of OPK's lmfao so march 10th when I test will be a surprise!lol) but as of right now if I did ovulate between friday and sunday I am in the 2ww :)
(Ps if anyone is course I got pregnant at 18, had him at 19 (met my OH) and I will be 21 in May :)

Thank you! :) I am from Ontario, Canada. How about yourself? :D Im surprised this thread has been around for so long! But its also really lovely :) I hope the rest of the ladies in here finally get their BFP this month!!! (march or end of feburary )

Morning girls so I'm 10 dpo temp didn't drop the smorning surprisingly but did a test it was negative wish my body would stop being such a bitch and give me what I want :cry:
I hope it happens soon. Xo

Mii welcome it's great ur a young mum all iv wanted since I was 17 was a baby but still waiting there is nothing wrong with being a young mum as long as u look after ur child, all the ladies here are so so supportive what ever the issue we will be here to help u along , even if it's got nothing to do with ttc we still like to vent and get the shit of our chest :hug:
Good luck sal hopefully u O soon and that baby is on it's way lots of :dust: for you xo
Louise can't wait to see ur bubba girl good luck with the delivery

Thanks :) I never planned on being a young mom, I wanted to be done school before I had kids (and be married and all that jazz but) things didn't work out that way lol. Also the reason why we aren't in a hurry to be pregnant, we are still young and have lots of time but just want nature to take its course :)
(I must admit I am REALLY HOPING for a girl next time around)
Also, I think the idea of being pregnant again is so enticing because when I was pregnant with my first I never got to share it with anyone. The first time I felt him kick I was 19 weeks along sitting in my aunts basement and I wasn't in contact with anyone at the time (my parents had shipped me 15 hours away to my atuns for a month to get me away from my ex so he wouldnt try and find me)
But since I never experienced a pregnancy with someone the thought brings me to tears because I really want that bond. <3

Ps. Trying; I really hope you get your BFP and sticky bean ASAP <333 lots and lots of baby making dust for you :) <3<3<3

Also I took an OPK tonight and there wasn't even a hint of a line ;( So I am going to assume I probably didnt ovulate yesterday and that I will get a bfn come march 10th. But I am being positive because you never know! :)

Do U take ur bbt every morning it's a great tool and if u dnt u really should try it :)

Well girls I'm out temp dropped way dwn af is on her way even had the cramps yesterday I'm so sick of this dame waiting game it does nothing but make u depressed n it makes it harder to believe that maybe I really can't have kids n that positive test I got was just a bad test, it's so fucked up the way our body won't do it's job, it's like it's saying I dnt deserve a baby y wat have I done that I shouldn't b blessed with a baby, so sick of it :cry:: cry::cry:

AF hasn't show up yet Tying keep your head up! Sending Positive thoughts and sticky baby dust your way <33 I dont temp, I always want to but I always forget and then I think "oh Ill do it next month!" .... and then I forget. Lol

Dear, ur not out until af shows. Although i understand the doubt you feel. Huge hugs. xxx

Thx girls sal I def kno how u feel we r both to struggerling in this very hard boat, I wish it would just b simple for us, y does it have to so hard to make a baby, ill b sure to keep u posted.
Mii if u have a good routine every morning seriously recommend temping takes awhile to get into the swing of it but it's clears the doubt of wether ur ovulating of not u will kno for sure by temping. :)
Sal have u O'd yet darl lots of baby dust ur way :dust::dust::dust:

I agree with trying. It does allow for inside information in what sgoing on in your body. LOl but i dont wanna sound like im twisting your arm or anything.

Trying...i think i may have Od my tests are a little wonky. none really proved to be positive. but the votes from the girls seem to think i have ovulated already. And although FF has not confirmed, it looks like i may have ovualted monday. Fingers crossed that monday is true. trying, it would be nice to see u in my journal. And maybe would help for you to have a journal of your own on here. I know for me it helps a lot. Just a place to vent. ;) stop by my journal if your interested in seeing the opks and judge for yourself. ;)
(mii same goes for you, if your interest click on my link in my siggy. Would love to see u there) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->