• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Sal, shall we add Mii to first page maybe?

:dust: to Sal, Trying and Mii!

I saw on Facebook too, Louise congrats!!

Kat your girls are gorgeous and getting so big!

Trying - I saw on Facebook that you were doing something in a dementia unit? My work has all been specificly with Alzheimer's and dementia so if you need/want someone to talk to about it or have questions feel free to bounce things off me.

Laura- yes that's correct I'm doing my cert 3 in aged care and in my last 2 weeks before we finish so at the moment on placement, and loving it the week just gone i was in dementia unit, there is never a dull moment the residents just crack u up. It is definitely one of those jobs where you need to vent to someone about all the good and bad. My partner doesn't want to talk about it he hates the idea that I'm cleaning ppls perineal area, but put that part aside and the job is very satisfying. At the moment I'm venting to mum buts great to kno I got u too at least you will kno what I'm talking about lol.

How is everyone I think I'm about to ovulate or already have not sure bd'd alot the smirking hopefully that will do something not sure lol.
Sal where are u at in ur cycle ??
Wat bout everyone else how are all the babies ??
Take care girls xo

Hey. Im 12 dpo. Testing tomorrow had some blood yesterday. So hoping it was IB. :) fx d

Sorry went quiet. Trying - are u testing, if so when? How's your cycle?

Oh and about the job yes it's a great job. There are the parts that people don't like to think or talk about like cleaning but your helping them.
It's a very difficult job, mentally and physically. I took off to focus on the boys and I still get people asking me to come back because its really not a job everyone can handle or be good at.
I actually handled a lot of end of life care because that is apparently something I'm good at. It's great that you are doing anything that is helping others!

Yum how are u hun and how is the gestational diabetes going, is it under control?

Mil where are u in your cycle?

How is everyone else? There are an awful lot I beautiful babies around here.

Hey girls how is everyone it went so quite :sad:
I have no idea were I am in my cycle since I don't kno when I ovulated I'm gunna take a test tomorrow morning and see what happens I'm sure it will b neg but u kno, u never kno right. I took my temp out of curiosity the smorning and it was 36.89 def was not expecting that I thought for sure my period was nearly here so ill see what it is tomorrow as well and see what happens lol.

Laura:- I loved the job def hard work n very stressful at times but omg it's very rewarding when u make them happy n they give u a kiss on the cheek n say thank u dear where would I b without your care, so beautiful. I loved it.
placement is finished, I'm now fully qualified cert 3 aged care worker now looking for work, I already have a job interview for a community care position so that should be great. If I get hired lol.
Oh nearly forgot also, I went to the hospital the other week to book in for my procedure, once my period starts I ring the hospital and book in to be seen on cd 10-11 then they place a catheter up inside inject dye into my uterus and take an X-ray to see if its spilling out of my tubes properly if it doesn't and I have a small block they are going to fix it but if it can't be fixed then it will b a surgery when the doctor says so. If everything is fine then I have no idea why I'm not falling so I hope that there is a block that can be unblocked so at least I kno the problem is hopefully fixed so fingers crossed for me :hugs:
How r all the babies kat, Laura, cil, bba,Louise, sorry if I missed anyone.
Yum how is ur pregnancy going can't believe how quick it's going nearly there already.
Sal where r u in ur cycle ???
Lots n lots n LOTS!!!!!! of baby dust for u and I sweet heart. Xo

Trying hoping you get a bfp tomrrow. Good luck.

Today im still waiting to o. Only about cd 11 so normal. Im feeling abnormally broody today as my sister is coming home this weekend and i am NOT ready for that. And the next time i see her will be at her shower that im hosting. Which sucks. And to be honest the last thing she ever said to me in person (skype phone calls ect not counted) I was preg and she said i cant believe next time i see u u ll have a baby. And somehow in this crap ass sideways life of mine the roles are inversed. And totaly underserved on her end. WoAH i side tracked there...sorry venting more than i planned.

kinda sucks most everyone left this group..but i suppose everyone has got their hands full. **sigh**

Sorry this post is soo dramatic. Im just reaching the end of my rope here...

Trying - good luck on the interview. Yay testing tomorrow, I will be checking in to see, fingers crossed!

Sal - sorry you are feeling broody, seems perfectly reasonable to me though. You are going through a lot and your sister on top of everything, so I just hope you have strength to get through this time, oh and go catch that egg! Everything crossed for ya.

Afm - all good here, my boys have both had colds but Jakes handling his first sickness like a champ. He has mastered the smile now and just lights up the moment you talk to him.

Hey girls so not sure weather I should b excited but......>.<

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5
Also temp went up more to 36.93 I really want to be happy but at the same time I'm scared that its not real OMG I'm so anxiouse

TRYING OMG COULD YOU EVEN GET A DARKER LINE?!?! Congrats!!!!!

I was just thinking now that you have your procedure scheduled its gonna happen lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->