• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hey ladies sorry ive been MIA, life is just super super crazy and i've had bout after bout of mastitis and sickness. Quick update Esther is 12 weeks now ! can't believe it ! I can't get into my photobucket to post a pic but ill try again.

CONGRATS Trying thats super exciting news !

Hope everyone else is doing well, I think about you ladies all the time !

All 3 of my test top one is most recent middle is FMU and last is yesterday's from doctor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
Hey girls its been confirmed by doctor blood test came back positive beta hcg level at 79 so happy xo

still so happy for you trying! wishing you a happy healthy 9 months!

Thx girls still checking my temp its still high yay I'm still really scared about 1st trimester hope everything will b ok

Took another test 3 days after my last and the line came up in 5 seconds and its way darker then the control line :) :dance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 5
That's awesome trying. How are you feeling? Has it sunk in yet?

Hey Laura no it hasn't sunk in yet, boobs are so sore n sometimes a little bit of nausea otherwise I'm fine, I do keep getting cramping but the pain I read sai it's round ligament pain so I hope that's all it is. I still can't believe it I hope my baby doesn't go anywhere. Doctors today for more blood test and ultrasound in 2 weeks 1 day :dance:

Wow soo amazing trying. I am thrilled for you, really! How did oh react when you told him? Did u do something special? And stay positive you ll have a healthy bean u just Watch!

afm still waiting to ovulate. Feel a little silly writing that at all in this thread to be hoenst. Im the only one waiting to ovulate..or tracking that...or much less ttc anymore.

Thx sal I wanted to do something cute with OH but because I totally wasn't expecting it I just poas and then was so excited I rang him straight away saying holy shit if got 2 lines lol. Going for blood test today, is it ok for your temp to drop a bit I was 37.1 on Monday and the smorning it went dwn to 36.92 is that ok or is that a bad sign ???

Sal dont worry we aren't going anywhere we are still going to be here to support you so keep telling us where u are in your cycle so we can send dust ur way. Don't stress it's def gunna happen to you soon it has to then that's all our little group complete xo

Out of curiosity I did the baking soda gender test and it didn't fizzle so I guess we might be having a girl lol even though we both wanted boi but oh we'll lol lets wait an see what ultrasound says :)

Sal - please don't feel silly putting that here. Of course I'm following your journal as well but this is a group for all of us at any stage and we are here for you. I plan on staying right here and cheering you on every step of the way because you will get there too.

Sal - dont feel silly at all! seriously, when you get the news we are all going to be here and SO happy for you. always let us know what's going on, we still care about you and rooting for you!

trying - yes it's normal for a couple temp drops. i know i have some throughout my entire pregnancy. but if it stays dropped for weeks on end then that's not normal. but don't stress. ive been super relaxed throughout my entire pregnancy and only worry when there is a reason to worry. (i find it quite helpful).

how is everyone else doing and everyone's babies doing?!?!

as for me, waiting on my next ultrasound is a bit stressful but I'm relaxing as best as i can. they think he may have a growth restraint and he was measured in the 17th percentile my last ultrasound. they told me that it's a rare thing that happens with gestastional diabetes where the baby is too small vs too big. so this next ultrasound will determine if its possible that my placenta might be failing. they want to remeasure him to see if he is growing correctly or if he might just be a small baby. we will see. still also have high blood pressure and will need to take yet another 3 hour glucose next week. (my last 3 hour i nearly fainted in the waiting room). still getting nausea and throwing up. got scared the other night, was having contractions lasting more than a minute and coming every 10 minutes...thankfully they subsided. this pregnancy has certainly not been easy on me in the least bit and am anticipating him to come more than ever. i'm starting to get everything ready, at this point with how bad things are, he could come at any moment.

Wow yum that sounds so stressful you poor thing. Please let us know what happens at your next ultrasound and how baby is measuring. Hopefully placenta is not failing on can get a few more weeks in.

Trying - I little dip is fine, your temp will fluctuate. I was going to monitor my temp during pregnancy but I knew it would stress me out so I stopped checking it and tried to just relax and enjoy the moment.

My temp dropped more today 36.87 I'm freaking out I dnt want to loose this baby I'm gunna stop taking my temp its making me paranoid, I haven't got any bleeding or severe cramps I hope everything is ok

Everybody is so quite :sad:
Got my first u/s in 6 days can't wait to see my little Cadbury on screen <3.
How is everyone doing??
Sal where r u in ur cycle
Yum has bub arrived yet or is he still cooking ???

6 days? So fast and so exciting! Can't wait to hear how your little Cadbury (think that's cute) is cooking. How are u feeling now? What does your partner think?

Oh my god, I check in, and find such wonderful news!! Had to read a few pages back! Congrats, Trying! I bet it feels so rewarding. Good job, girl. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Sal, I feel so bad I can't write on here too much, but I honestly do think about you guys very often. Sometimes I come on here and read, but don't write. I so wanna give you a hug and tell you that I am going to be patiently waiting for when it happens to you. It is really not a complete journey for me without you getting preggo. I always feel that there is something missing, and something still to wait for. Please hang in there and stay persistent! Sending my love to you and all my other virtual sisters on here! Xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->